PDA

View Full Version : THE BOSS - Colour CG

meiloyn
02-15-2007, 08:59 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3302/thebossij0.png

Yeah, here is one of my FEW CG works. I don't make full CGs that often, so don't expect one anytime soon.

I might just do The Secretary, The Janitor, and The Worker a million years in the future if I feel like it. I'll be The Worker.

purebloodtexan
02-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Nice work, man. The Staff? Hell, throw in The Chef.

meiloyn
02-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Nice work, man. The Staff? Hell, throw in The Chef.

Thanks.

There is no Chef. Because Kaminski is like your heartless dictator kind of boss. I think he fires at least one worker every day, but hires people rather easily. Because he fires people a lot. A lot of female workers fall for him a lot, and end up getting fired for being fangirls. The only female who likes him he doesn't mind visiting him is The Secretary. Who is his girlfriend.

DiGiTaLSeraph
02-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Looks pretty sick. I love how the colors aren't really overdramatic and simple.

purebloodtexan
02-16-2007, 09:36 AM
You did this in Flash, right?

I'm experimenting with Flash in my IIT class, and I love how it always smoothens out the lines.

meiloyn
02-16-2007, 01:22 PM
You did this in Flash, right?

I'm experimenting with Flash in my IIT class, and I love how it always smoothens out the lines.

No. I used Adobe Photoshop. There's a vector based tool in it called the Pen Tool, which I used to create most of the drawing.

meiloyn
02-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Looks pretty sick. I love how the colors aren't really overdramatic and simple.

Hmm... would that be because I placed a black 50% desaturation layer over the whole thing? It makes the picture seem greyer.