PDA

View Full Version : Brother Bear Review

elemental666
01-5-2004, 03:26 PM
ive decided since slankydamanky wrote such an excellent review on Peter Pan, im gonna write a review on Disneys Brother Bear

and before i start, saw it at the dollar theatre with a 1 dollar carmike certificate i got from bowling. lol

this movie starts out terrible. alaskan like people believing in lights touching earth and turning winter to spring or some shit like that. really retarded. brother is getting his totum, its a bear, he is sad cause hee wanted bro to stop making fun of him. ha, i laugh at him. well he was suppoosed to tie up the fish, didint, bear took em, this fag went after the bear, well his to brothers go after him, he falls off cliff, brother fight bear, one falls off a cliff and lands in ice water followed by mass chunks of ice. they never find him, what a terrible tragedy, so sad, yeah yeah, and i left to get popcorn, came bak, fag went after the bear again, killed it, then theres colorful lights (really awesome if your high... but i wasnt... so it sucked) and wtf he gets turned into a bear, and the dead bear disappears.

so then the other brother comes looking for him, but now hes a bear so his brother trys killing him, halarious, runs away, meets those 2 annoying mooses. They are fags too. They have a mad orgy while eating grass.

So this little pint sized migit bear CODA meets the fag who got turned into a bear, which i will now refer to this character as "fag". So the fag gets caught in a trap, coda laughs, coda gets him down, and so on. they ride on the backs of mammoths trying to find this samon run which is near the mountain where the lights molest the earth. at this point im talking to ppl on my cell phone, terrible movie.

well this is when it gets good, they get to the samon run, a bunch of fag bears are frolicking in the river together, such a happy moment, then they tell storys, coda tells the story of his mom getting seperated from him when she was battling hunters on a ice ridge... sound familiar!

YES FOLKS, THE FAG KILLED THE POOR MIDGIT BEARS MOM
AND THE LITTLE TIKE THOUGH HE WAS SUCH A ROLE MODEL

he admits this to coda, coda runs away crying, fag leaves, then the fags brother comes after him cause he still d0ont know its his nfag brother turned into a bear (still pointless) coda saves him, the dead brother comes down from shiny lights and turns the fag back into human, hes naked, really pointless, totally hentai like shit, not point of this, coda gets scared and hides behinda rock, the fag is still naked, terrible scene :!:

so what happens now! he wants to be turned back into a bear, he does, then he frolics with the midget coda. WTF

characters-

the fag- yeahhhh he needs like... killed... violently

midget bear coda- annoying, homosexual, unsure of gender

the brother that didnt die- HAHA GREAT, MADE FUN OF THE FAG THROUGHOUT THE BEGINNING, TRYING KILLING HIM LOLOL YES HAHAHA

the brother that died- kool guy, to bad he wasnt there i nthe movie to actually improve it

the old lady with the staff- i have one word for this character NO

the fucking mooses- ahhh die!

this is not as good of review as the peter pan one but, this movie wa sjust sad, and a good 2 hours wasted of my time

and the phil collins music just totally made this movie utterly pathedic

if you see it

ill kill you

the end

this movie

gets....

and F

point wise...

gets no points, its way down i nthe negatives somewhere.

yeah... i know.. i need shot for seeing this movie....

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 03:33 PM
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

this movie pwned major ass

It was flawless

We made a stepfile to the song from the movie because it was so good

http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/?id=4069

thats right rated an 8

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 03:35 PM
Like you'd seriously see that movie. You'd seriously waste money on what probably is the WORST movie of the year, right after Kangaroo Jack. I've lost almost all respect for you...although not as much as Bean, who claims he likes the movie. If you're kidding, that's cruel, but if you're serious that's even worse.

elemental666
01-5-2004, 03:52 PM
yes but i had that i oculdnt go the the dollar theatre for a soplid day straight seeing movie after movie, and at 12:30 bro bear was the only thing playing. so calm down, evilbean was th eone that saw peter pan

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 04:10 PM
Peter Pan sucked

brother bear pwned

no joke

bballplaya
01-5-2004, 04:18 PM
haven't seen either one

Kamoa_Han_Senzui
01-5-2004, 04:40 PM
dude brother bear was frickin awesome

Brainmaster07
01-5-2004, 04:42 PM
If you're kidding, that's cruel, but if you're serious that's even worse.

That's a word for word quote from Gundam Wing XD.

Anyway, I refuse to go to a kids movie, so there you have it.

bballplaya
01-5-2004, 04:44 PM
lol brain some kids movies are good though

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 05:05 PM
Like Brother Bear

coheedxcore
01-5-2004, 05:10 PM
I didnt bother to go see that movie. :oops:

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 05:12 PM
I didnt bother to go see that movie. :oops:

you should

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/brotherbear/main.html

SlankyDaManky
01-5-2004, 05:20 PM
OMG!

My name shouldn't be in that post. I cant beilieve you would disrespect such a perfect movie. And that review wasn't even funny.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 05:22 PM
and the phil collins music just totally made this movie utterly pathedic

if you see it

ill kill you

the end

this movie

gets....

and F

point wise...

WTF
PHIL COLLINS IS MY FUCKING HERO

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 05:25 PM
That's a word for word quote from Gundam Wing XD.

Lol I was wondering if anyone would notice, nice job Brain. I actually used to watch that show occasionally, and that's one of the few quotes I've ever got from T.V. I actually liked and used.

SlankyDaManky
01-5-2004, 05:27 PM
Also, use spell check!

If I take you under my wing one day you may become good.

o_O

elemental666
01-5-2004, 05:30 PM
lol, i know it wasnt funny, but it was terrible movie. i dont have mad movie reviewing skills like you do

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 05:32 PM
lol, i know it wasnt funny, but it was terrible movie. i dont have mad movie reviewing skills like you do

If you think the movie is bad....try and make it funny
If you wanted to not make it funny just say this

GIGILLY
(gigli)

it sucked
-89/turtle

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 05:33 PM
Yes, and do try to ignore idiots (like Anticrombie--he's a n00b)

hey guys, I'm from the Pokemon forums and I was just wondering how many of you guys play with the cards. I have 16 right now...it's a shame i'm not the legal age to enter these forums (I'm 9)*teehee*....kthx lol i'm like the coolest kid in my 3rd grade class and I'm also cool cuz my name is Josh and I live in Minnesota, yeah good times. Will any of you guys be my friend? We can like go play online barney games...I will pwn you--i am the 1337 Barney pwner!!

Jesus Christ I'm tired, sorry for making you read that bullshit

SlankyDaManky
01-5-2004, 05:33 PM

GIGILLY
(gigli)

it sucked
-89/turtle

flol

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey, Lupey, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my secret club! Now I'll have to tell everybody what you said about our 'special night'...

Hey Josh...we sure had fun the other night, didn't we? I mean I know you used the Lube, but my ass still hurts...really. Well tomorrow night I call I get to be in back! Tehehehehehehe roflfolroflroflpondorpfldlololo9rlrz!!2#1/??=-!zesty

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 05:40 PM

GIGILLY
(gigli)

it sucked
-89/turtle

flol

NOONE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS

TEE HEE HEE

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 05:48 PM
Hey, Lupey, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my secret club! Now I'll have to tell everybody what you said about our 'special night'...

Hey Josh...we sure had fun the other night, didn't we? I mean I know you used the Lube, but my ass still hurts...really. Well tomorrow night I call I get to be in back! Tehehehehehehe roflfolroflroflpondorpfldlololo9rlrz!!2#1/??=-!zesty

well it appears you just made fun of yourself as well as me, so as of now, the score for pwnings against are:
Anticrombie: Pwned 2 times
Lupin: pwned 1 time
oh yeah biatch

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 05:51 PM
Yea I made fun of myself, but in doing so I pwned you like doubly. And another pwn, just for the hell of it.

Anticrombie: Pwned 2 times
Lupin: Pwned 3 times

Hoo yea.......bitch.

And here's yet another pwn- You're the kid in your av, and you totally did wacko jacko. Major double burning pwn right there.

Schooled.................................bitch.

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 05:54 PM
what are you talking about Ching Chong Shalom(pwn)? I specifically asked you for a picture of yourself, because i wanted to see how ugly you were(pwn), ironically, you sent this picture to me through a pm(pwn)... i have proof if you want

standings:
Anti: pwned 5 times
Lupin:pwned 3 times

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 05:57 PM
you're dum (pwn), you stupid (pwn) ugly (pwn) wacko jacko screwing (double pwn) wierd (pwn) uggo (pwn) person! (pwn)

You suck teh big one. (Super major burning quadruple pwn)

Standings
Anti: pwned 5 times
Lupey: pwned 16 times

Schooled (pwn)

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 06:05 PM
you spelled weird and dumb wrong, so those don't count (double pwn)
Your avatar blows(pwn)
your sig sucks (pwn)
yeb vas is gay (pwn)
your sig is retarted (pwn)
you beg people to be your friend through pms (uber pwnage=2 pwns)
I am going to submit you to urbandictionary.com soon (pwn)
you nearly failed supermario on FFR (i have a video of it=pwn)
Damn, i just spanked you (figuratively, you fag....just for thinking that=PWN)

current standings
Lupin: Pwned 14 times (you dumbass(pwn)
Anticrombie: pwned 17 times

Anticrombie0909
01-5-2004, 06:17 PM
You corrected me on my spelling twice, and those did count (quad pwn)
Your av is beshitty (double pwn cause beshitty is a cool word)
your sig sucks teh big one (pwn)
yeb vas is teh awesome (pwn)
you have cyber sex with guys through pm (pwn)
You did fail supermario on FFR (pwn) then you tried again with your wang (pwn) and did even worse since it couldn't reach teh keys cause its so small (uber double pwn)
you spanked me (pwn) and then you acted gay (pwn) and thought of it yourself while telling me not to (double pwn)

Standings
Anti: pwned 17 times
Lupey: pwned 31 times

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-5-2004, 06:44 PM
you spelled rectum wrong (pwned)

IAMTHEEVILBEAn = teh winner

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 06:54 PM
*cracks knuckles*
Well, Joshey...it appears you have me beat....PSYCHE!(double pwn for using out of date word)
i bet you would do well using your dick for FFR considering you Mash worse than My four year old sister attempting to dismember the keyboard (UBER QUAD PWN)
plus, only someone like you would attempt to hit the keyboard with your Penis ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis&f=1 ) (Pwn) floppy donkey dicks would suck for playing ffr (pwn) but yours isn't much of a donkey dick...it's more of a.....hmmmm....a weasel dick(triple Pwn)
You pwned my correcting you, therefore you receive a quad pwn for that....
Oh, and by the way... i made a new aim account so you can no longer beg me to cyber with you (mega triple pwn)
standings:
anti: 34 times pwned
lupin: 31 times pwned

Synthlight
01-5-2004, 06:56 PM
(speaking about the original post in this thread)
That wasn't even a review of the movie. That was an attempt to re-tell the story with the word fag in it as many times as possible. Caution.. contains spoilers with the word "fag". lol

Cheers,

Synthlight

elemental666
01-5-2004, 07:01 PM
sorry lol

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 07:03 PM
Anticrombie: pwned 34 times
Lupin pwned 31 times
Elemental666: pwned 1 time

elemental666
01-5-2004, 07:10 PM
ruined what?

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 07:12 PM
ummmm, you just ruined it...thanks a lot, now this needs to be locked

JordanNeff
01-5-2004, 10:46 PM
(referring to the movie)
Brother bear sucked, D+ at best, phil colins is bald, he should be the new mr clean, and he can have 50 ppl do the music for the commercial. Bears should be used for meat, not for trying to decieve young ones into believing they have feelings other than anger and hunger.

(referring to the pwnage)
pwn is not in the dictionary therefore it is not a valid word, if it were it would be an acronym for Person with Narcolepsy or Professional Women's Network (supercalifragalisticexpialadouches pwn = 1,000,000 pwn = I win = game over, no take backs, no do overs, no nothing.)

PS: Al Roker OWNS YOU ALL!

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 10:48 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm
i
think
you
need
to
SHUT THE FUCK UP

JordanNeff
01-5-2004, 10:49 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm
i
think
you
need
to
SHUT THE FUCK UPu dont make much sense now do you, no, you dont

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 10:49 PM
why are you writing such nonsense?

Brainmaster07
01-5-2004, 10:50 PM
lmao, nice cover up.

Lupin_the_3rd
01-5-2004, 10:50 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm
i
think
you
need
to
SHUT THE FUCK UPyuo don mak mooch sins know dew yuo, know, yuo dotn

dancingmaniac3
01-5-2004, 10:52 PM
hahaha

SlankyDaManky
01-6-2004, 04:14 PM
Is this a thread?

Anticrombie0909
01-6-2004, 06:09 PM
It might have been at one point...now? It's anyone's guess.

It's like when you come across some roadkill that's been run over by 30 cars and been baking in the sun for six days and you go 'What the hell was that?' That's what this thread is like.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
01-6-2004, 06:16 PM
no you can tell then

its like sticking bob saget in a blender and saying "what was that?"

dance_hall_king06
01-9-2004, 10:44 AM
all i can say is that brother bear did pretty much kicked ass but i dont think peter pan was all that great