PDA

View Full Version : How do I play?

Chibi.spork
01-7-2007, 01:16 AM
How do you play this game?
Sorry, I'm new here, and kind of confused.

Fantasticone
01-7-2007, 01:20 AM
Arrows come up the screen and you hit them using your keyboard.

GamerShadow
01-7-2007, 11:09 AM
Pretty much what fantastic one said. You have to hit the arrows that come up the screen. It's simple enough.

TheRapingDragon
01-7-2007, 11:21 AM
Start with using the arrow keys (up down left and right).

They correspond with the arrows you see on the screen (once you have selected a song).

Once the moving arrow meets the stationary arrow, hit that corresponding key.

It's easier to do than to explain, but just try it.

wickedawesomeful
01-7-2007, 12:13 PM
Pretty much what fantastic one said. You have to hit the arrows that come up the screen. It's simple enough.

Yep. Just use the arrows on your keyboard to hit the arrows that come up on the screen when they hit the top row of arrows.

And it's fantastic one? I always thought it was fantasti-cone.

Man, I feel like an idiot.

Roi Siveran
01-7-2007, 01:07 PM
Playing the game wasn't the problem for me, it's getting to the place to start the game. I think that's what she's asking about.

First, spin the dial on the right top corner of the FFR screen using the green arrows along the side until it's at whatever genre of music you like. When you get to it, just click on its symbol and it'll come up with a list of songs to play. Click a "For Beginners" or "Easiest" difficulty song and it'll come up with the information for that song. Click it again to start. Usually, the first time you hit the song, it'll not load. If the "Ready!" message doesn't come up, then just hold down any arrow key and it'll put you out to the statistics page. Wait a minute for the song to load, then hit "Try this song again." The arrows should start coming, and you just hit the arrow keys as the moving arrows pass the stationary ones.

It really helps to watch someone else play it at least once so you can understand what's going on.

Kiro51
01-7-2007, 01:10 PM
(Salut Roi, t'es français non?)

That's funny. Everytime a girl has a smexy pix, everyone answer, even if they say the same thing.

Fantasticone
01-7-2007, 01:11 PM
(Salut Roi, t'es français non?)

That's funny. Everytime a girl has a smexy pix, everyone answer, even if they say the same thing.

Never noticed her picture till just now but it is sexy.

lexis_is_icecold24
01-7-2007, 01:18 PM
Arrows come up the screen and you hit them using your keyboard.
Why would you hit arrows with your keyboard?

I think she was asking what were the buttons or etc. Not a reasong to buy a new monitor.

TheRapingDragon
01-7-2007, 01:28 PM

I don't think she is good looking.

Not saying that she isn't generally good looking, but she is way off from what I myself would see as "pretty".

Also, I merely expanded upon what the first two replies had said in order to try to make it clearer.