PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow FFR players

Toxophilis
01-3-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey! Definitely enjoying my stay at FFR, been here for a few months now, i gotta say i'm improving quite a bit; challenges and multiplayer are my favourites :-D
Can i say something about the difficulties in this game? It goes up to Guru's Only, right? Alright, so the highest i can probably pass (and FC[One Last Battle :)]) is 'Difficult' mode. But then i come across a song called The Games We Played Part 1, which is 'Very Challenging', so i decide to have a go, just for a laugh. Anddd.. i pass it, amazingly, so i try Part 2, which is 'Very Difficult' and i DON'T pass it. Strange huh? It is the ONLY Very Challenging song i can do, all the rest are difficult. Yeah i find it fairly strange :eek:
Anyone else like that? Can only do to a certain difficulty then out of the blue they can do one or two songs on one of the highest difficulties going? :lol:
Maybe it's just me.

Doug31
01-4-2007, 12:05 AM
It's not hard to pass a lot of the highest difficulty levels, since you can just mash, and usually pass by doing so. Also, welcome, read the stickies, and follow the rules.

sammy boy
01-4-2007, 08:10 AM
lol yeah you proboly just mashed through it and the arrows may have been better suited for you on that song

Toxophilis
01-4-2007, 09:40 AM
Mm, the thing is, i DIDN'T mash through it, i did what i would with any song

cC@Zz
01-4-2007, 10:26 AM
Welcome.

skishmonkey72
01-5-2007, 03:09 AM
Yeah, the difficulties on some songs are really messed up. Compare Bubbleman to Lethal Injection.

SQU1RR3L NUTZZ
01-5-2007, 10:03 AM
Hello everyone I am new here and I am personaly to lazy to create my own "I am new thread" so I decided to just bum off of Toxophilis LOL =)

pokelda
01-5-2007, 10:10 AM
Like skishmonkey said, the difficulty levels are messed up. Check this thread instead -> http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=34509