PDA

View Full Version : First Post for FFR

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Hiyas. Jasuchin here, or Jasu for short, just wanting to say that I'm glad to have found a site where I can mindlessly hit arrows to rave-like beats until I can afford a new DDR pad (Or my mum gets me one for Christmas.

Anywho, wish me luck, give me advice, and just chat, do what ecer. Odds are, this thread wont last much longer than half an hour. (Do newb threads ever though?)

About Jasu

I travel far and long from the online role playing community site, known as gaiaonline.com . Where I am A literate role player. My user name is Jasuchin_Alchemist. You'll probally have a better chance of catching me on Gaia than anywhere else. (even if you know me) I hate using icons and will only type in faces such as >.< ^-^ >^.^< or my favorite, '^'.
If you want to get me mad, then good luck at it. (especially) When I'm online, and people think they can tick me off (Yes, weird people have really just chatted with me for this very purpose) I laugh do something...well, great. One of my favorite words to say on the computer is, 'Anywho'.

Be boggled by my excellence, and critisize me for every noobish/newbish move I procede to take. I know some of you rotten half years will do that anyways.

If you're leaving already, chow. If you're staying to chat, then have fun.

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM
And now, I wait.

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 03:45 PM
*dies*

Fantasticone
12-15-2006, 03:47 PM
1. Give people time to post.
2. Don't triple post, that's against the rules.

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 03:55 PM
*Huzzahs* My first mistake! Yes, I made the same mistake in a guild on Gaia. My apologies. Yes, I usually tend to do this kind of stuff when I'm bored.

tuanxdjboi
12-15-2006, 04:06 PM
*WELCOME* u got mail!

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Thank you, and I will be sure to destroy that mysterious voice that keeps telling me I have mail check my mail...

Edit
Darn...[strike] doesnt work on this site's forums...

Fantasticone
12-15-2006, 04:11 PM
It could be worse. The voice can say "You got no mail, loser".

Jasuchin
12-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Actually, the sudden change for an abusive turn would probally make me happy...

But...then I would still have to break it's...what ever it is...

tuanxdjboi
12-17-2006, 01:05 AM
blame aol

k_lo_w00t
12-17-2006, 03:00 AM
Welcome to FFR. :)

G.S.M
12-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Welcome to FFR! Just make sure to have fun.

Watch out! There are some asses here as well. :)

Nyokou
12-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Welcome to FFR, just follow the rules and read the stickies and you'll have no problems. ;] Yush, most regulars here would eat you alive, but not if you're cool.

So.. I demand you.. to be cool. ^^

I found FFR through Gaia almost 2 years ago. ;] Someone there told me about it, and now I'm so addicted to FFR and Stepmania that I don't get on Gaia as often. ]= Only to check my PM's of course.

Anywho, have fun. <3

tha Guardians
12-17-2006, 07:04 AM
*OFFTOPIC*

I hate people who say "Anywho" or say "Who?" when I'm talking about someTHING!! Its so ****ing retarded and a 14 on the homosexual scale and I hate people who say "Oh, I forget" when it's the first ****ing time they've ever forgotten that one thing!!!

****ING PISSES ME OFF SO BAD I JUST WANT TO BURN SOMEONE!!!! AGHHH!!

Okay, sorry... so very sorry, but I just had to get that out, after years of keeping it to myself. Please disregard this message and continue on in your happy little lives.

Very sorry...
*sleeps*

Nyokou
12-17-2006, 07:33 AM
*cries* I'm sorry Jack. ]=

chequered
12-17-2006, 07:41 AM
'Ello. I'm new too - Just kinda wanted to say hello, yeah?

I'm known as Chequered on here, but really? What kinda name would that be for a person? Yeah .. I'm really Lizz or any other kind of variation for Elizabeth.

Gaia, eh? I love that site. 'Tis very good. (=

Nyokou
12-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Hello Chequered. >>

I suggest you not do that with the text, or.. the regulars will PMS and flame you. ;/ Just a suggestion. :3

=o

You could've made your own thread, y'know. But that's fine. ;]

Welcome. =D

Jasuchin
12-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Interesting...issues with a simply line? 'Anywho'. It's my addiction. Like trying not to say 'snap' because it makes you feel dumb, and you dont even know how you got started saying it, but you can't help but say it still...

I'm just glad that this whole, 'snap' thing doesnt apply to me...*cough cough*

Risking
12-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the site, the both of you, the couch is to the left -- and Tass is to the right. Stay away from him. Drop by the Video Chat sometime -- we could always use more chatters there.

Nyokou
12-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the site, the both of you, the couch is to the left -- and Tass is to the right. Stay away from him. Drop by the Video Chat sometime -- we could always use more chatters there.

Vid Chat is evil. =O

I concur.

Jasuchin
12-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Video chat? I'll check it out sometime.

SCWolf
12-17-2006, 01:38 PM
video chat allways has someone playing a video game. allways fun to watch.