PDA

View Full Version : Break from FFR

TheSeventhSign
12-15-2006, 01:41 AM
Well, I officially can't combo jack ****. ^_^

I need to take a break from FFR, it seems. Like, a long one. I did it before and when I came back, after warming up again, I was all new. I think I'll let this round sit for a while, go down 1000+ ranks like I did the last time and work my way back to 250..... it's where I always end up so it's a good place to stop, it seems.

Besides, AAAs are disappearing around here and while I know you guys will give them back with screenshots (which I have plenty of), it'd be nice if it just..... didn't happen. Maybe when I come back that problem will be fixed. Being the 4th person in the world to AAA Crystalis was one of the best feelings I'd had in a long time, so it's kind of a heavy blow to see my score erased from the board, especially now that someone else AAAed it. Now it's like if I'm added again I'm 5th.....

So, I'm gonna take off for now. Not like anyone knows me / cares but heh thought I'd announce it. Tass, keep rockin the place, you're an awesome mod, Doug, I literally thought you were a mod you're so helpful, thanks for always showing up around the place, everyone else...... keep playing FFR.

Tasselfoot
12-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey... are AAAs disappearing SINCE that one time? Because I haven't had any other reports...

slickash
12-15-2006, 10:48 AM
i havent had any probelms lately also

Izlude77714
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
speaking of that Tass when will you be able to upload scores?