PDA

View Full Version : (sp?)

Freak83
12-9-2003, 03:39 PM
AAAA IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY WHAT DOES (sp?) MEAN!!!???

I don't see it used often but I've seen it used a fair few times, mainly on this forum but I know at least once on another one. Here's most recent time I saw it used.

Well no (#$%. How could someone not know that? I mean, out of all the galxies do you actually think that ours is the only one that has a planet that con support life? Like, $*%#, there's billions and trillions of galaxies. And those are only the ones we know of. Now imagine if you were in those galaxies, everything could be horribly different, $*%#, for all we know life could just be a play, like Shakespeare (sp?) said, and we are just actors on a set. Could the audience possibly be celestial beings?

Anticrombie0909
12-9-2003, 03:52 PM
Spelling. You right that after a word if you don't know if its spelled right or not, so you don't get jumped by 30 guys going NO, THAT'S SPELLED WRONG YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKER MOTHER FUCKING N00B!

VxDx
12-9-2003, 05:19 PM
right

NO, THAT'S SPELLED WRONG YOU #$#ing $*%# #($#er MOTHER #$#ing N00B

lightdarkness
12-9-2003, 05:20 PM
right

NO, THAT'S SPELLED WRONG YOU #$#ing $*%# #($#er MOTHER #$#ing N00B
owend
but, isnt sp obviouly(sp) spelling

Anticrombie0909
12-9-2003, 05:37 PM
Oh wow...I seriously did that. I really wasn't paying attention. My first dumb mistake, ironically in a thread about spelling...somebody call for Dictionary man.

scorpio1690
12-9-2003, 05:54 PM
AAAA IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY WHAT DOES (sp?) MEAN!!!???

I don't see it used often but I've seen it used a fair few times, mainly on this forum but I know at least once on another one. Here's most recent time I saw it used.

Well no (#$%. How could someone not know that? I mean, out of all the galxies do you actually think that ours is the only one that has a planet that con support life? Like, $*%#, there's billions and trillions of galaxies. And those are only the ones we know of. Now imagine if you were in those galaxies, everything could be horribly different, $*%#, for all we know life could just be a play, like Shakespeare (sp?) said, and we are just actors on a set. Could the audience possibly be celestial beings?

I'M EXTREMELY PRETTY

jewpinthethird
12-9-2003, 05:56 PM
As in pretty, you mean mutant?

scorpio1690
12-9-2003, 05:59 PM
As in pretty, you mean mutant?

Dude, if I was a mutant I'd so use my powers for evil and death. I want fuckin Gambit's powers man, BTCHOO BTCHOO BANG RATATATATA.... MMake fuckin things explosive man, tha's the fuckin way

jewpinthethird
12-9-2003, 06:01 PM
What I meant by mutant was "you look weird".

Anticrombie0909
12-9-2003, 06:07 PM
Wait, so does anyone actually know what it means or did the thread just go retarded?

jewpinthethird
12-9-2003, 06:10 PM
This thread went retarded.

But "SP" does mean "Spelling?". And Scorpio is still a mutant.