PDA

View Full Version : I bored... (vid inside)

IAAW
10-7-2006, 09:25 PM
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/IAAW/?action=view&current=Movie_0003.flv

Take On Me by A-Ha on 1.2x music rate... like anyone cares. :cry:

IAAW
10-7-2006, 10:24 PM
Bump for importance. (sort of)

Could people AT LEAST post in my threads/posts? It's like i'm a lost soul on this forums... Plus, it's not my fault that I have to use AutoScreenRecorder. I can't use my sis's webcam. She prevents me. =(

Plus, I don't care if the vid I made sucks, I just want some sort of recognition... like anyone wants to, anyways.

PS: I moved to C650 for acc. issues. Apparrently, doing alot of 1.2x music rate stuff on C600 made me lose a bunch of acc., so I had to move up to overcome the acc. issue. Like anyone cares, anyways.

church_pk
10-7-2006, 10:25 PM
Nice vid ;D

IAAW
10-7-2006, 10:29 PM
I dunno why, but I do tons better when i'm bothering to use 1.2x music rate lol. Just in that simfile, I have to worry about all the holds/hands/streams, then I have to worry about the mid-song mines that can sometimes be impossible to miss (because when the song is going that fast, there's a higher probability of landing the jump AND hitting the mines at the same time, which means hecticness).

leetr0x0rz
10-7-2006, 10:41 PM
I laughed at your singalong :P

and dont worry about people not replying to your threads, that just kinda happens until you get better/play more recognized stuff.

oh and work on accuracy