View Full Version : I hate fucking n00bs

Yanah_God
11-20-2003, 03:54 PM
fucking up the chatroom all the time.

it really pisses me off

Anticrombie0909
11-20-2003, 03:59 PM
Nooooo...you hate them?

Lol its not the n00bs in the chat that piss me off, its the damn spammers that lag it up like hell and piss off everybody.

Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!

Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!Randomspammer: LOL IM A N00B!!!!!!

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Typical

One word

More mods

Anticrombie0909
11-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Yerp that'd be nice.

PSyCHOtic779
11-20-2003, 05:18 PM
Or chatroom mods to keep the chatrooms secure from jackasses.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-20-2003, 05:19 PM
thats what i meant when I said more mods

There are chat mods

durrrrrr

chillywilly
11-20-2003, 05:20 PM
but who would do it?

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Good candidates

-Arch0wl
-Brainmaster07
-QreepyBorris
-ME(wait no)

Or just read the moderator thread and figure out who you think woulkd be the best choice.

TeH_KrAzY_RoMaNiAn
11-20-2003, 05:25 PM
i think if you pick arch0wl he can probably take care of all of the stupid n00bs in the chat, you pick him..there's really no need for any other chat mods lol. arch is krazy.

chillywilly
11-20-2003, 05:27 PM
but they still wouldnt get moderated 24 hours a day.

Brainmaster07
11-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Don't pick me, I've been on 3 times since I joined, and typed 4 messeges...

TeH_KrAzY_RoMaNiAn
11-20-2003, 05:28 PM
can the mods ban you from the chat? 'cause that would be a nice option.

chillywilly
11-20-2003, 05:30 PM
yeah. i hate spammers and people who advertise outwar, koc, etc.

dancingmaniac3
11-20-2003, 05:32 PM
ARCH0WL FOR MOD!!! HIP HIP HOORAY...

N00bs can kiss my ass, kiss their ass, kiss her ass, kiss his ass.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-20-2003, 05:34 PM
That made no sense

yeah Arch would be a good mod.....but I dont think they are planning on adding more mods for a while

We'll just have to sit tight

chillywilly
11-20-2003, 05:36 PM
wha?

dancingmaniac3
11-20-2003, 05:40 PM
well they should highly consider it god damnit it.

Tasuke
11-20-2003, 06:18 PM
We should make the Mod positions in a democacy kind-of way,
we have like mybe 2 year terms or something like that and the
FFR members(that aren't newbs) elect people and have like a
voting thread

Yanah_God
11-20-2003, 06:37 PM
maybe 2 weeks

and I would be a good mod

i have never been know to abuse power

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-20-2003, 06:45 PM
have you ever had power in the first place

and like 2 months would be better

2 weeks is to short

then reelections

itd be loads of jolly old fun

Anticrombie0909
11-20-2003, 07:08 PM
I agree Arch would be a good mod, albeit a forceful one. Synth will never make him one though, he's flamed too many people.

thebox
11-20-2003, 09:17 PM
dancingmaniac check your join date

Diabolicus
11-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Chatroom mods good idea. or how aoubt... say... a bot?

qualy
11-20-2003, 11:10 PM
edit: nvm, found the thread on this issue.

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Pathetic.

Personally, I'm not too good at certain flash games that involve pressing up, down, left, and right. Should that in any way affect your general impression of me? Unless I'm, you know, your tournament partner or something, it shouldn't. (Tournament partner. Got those? Iunno anything about this game.)

And on a side note,

*Punches Anticrombie0909*

Reality check, anyone? Judging people on the basis of whether they choose to buy, or, perhaps, can afford more expensive clothes than you is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. I mean, you don't see me calling you "Vampire-boy."

Anticrombie0909
11-22-2003, 10:30 PM
Wowww...you know, I've been on these forums for a coupla months now. And in all my days, in all the time I've read posts by dumb n00blet idiots, I have never heard one quite so mundane, so idiotic, so deserving of a flame as this:

*Punches Anticrombie0909*

Reality check, anyone? Judging people on the basis of whether they choose to buy, or, perhaps, can afford more expensive clothes than you is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. I mean, you don't see me calling you "Vampire-boy."

Ohhhh, where to begin, where to begin. First of all, you're a preppy, which are the scum of this earth, so your post automatically gets translated into meaningless buzzes and clicks. It's just a bunch of garbled unoriginality and extremely overpriced bad fashion, where 2/3 the price is the label. I could afford Abercrombie, if I really wanted to waste money on shit clothes and look like a dumbass, but I choose to wear clothes I like because they actually, you know, fit well and look good. That's right, I'm not buying it because they stick a label on. A novel idea, is it not?

Now that I've finished flaming you for being an idiot preppy, now I'll flame you for trying to flame me. You are, in layman's terms, what we call a 'fucktardish n00b' and do not deserve to post on these forums ever again. I've only read one other post by you, and it wasn't much better than this one. I don't expect to see a lot of improvement by someone obviously so pathetic as to follow in other's footsteps blindly. You are a dumbass, an idiot, and absolute fuckwit that will amount to nothing, have no one, and die alone and miserable.

Also, Vampire boy? What the hell is that? You automatically contradict your entire retarded missive by judging me on what I choose to wear, when you yourself said it was one of the dumbest things you've ever heard. So you just fucked yourself into the ground anyway.

Lastly,
Personally, I'm not too good at certain flash games that involve pressing up, down, left, and right. Should that in any way affect your general impression of me? Unless I'm, you know, your tournament partner or something, it shouldn't.
THEN DON'T WASTE BANDWIDTH AND OUR TIME BY POSTING HERE! Nobody will miss you if you leave, as you obviously have contributed to this forum less than the biggest postwhore ever. You are worse than anything I have ever seen.

Every word you speak dumbs us. So! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll summarize my conclusion with one:

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 10:34 PM
Hm. Considering I'm somewhere in the ballpark of several thousand times more intelligent than you are or will ever be, I'd say "Every word you speak dumbs us" is a little harsh. Wouldn't you?

*edit*

You posted an Ebaumsworld picture. You are sewage. Dig?

Anticrombie0909
11-22-2003, 10:42 PM
If that's the best retort you can come up with, including trying to insult me on what what website I go to, then ending it 'dig', you blatantly contradict yourself yet again. See, the best thing about flaming dumbass n00bs is that they do the work for me of flaming themselves. See, basically, I don't see how anyone who's dumb enough to buy what other people are buying because they designate it 'cool' can be smart. Kind of like lemurs, really...one jumps off a cliff, the others follow. And please, feel free to demonstrate.

Also, you prove your absoulte lack of intelligence by trying to flame me on your 3rd post. You could be completely right, me completely wrong, yet I'd still win because such an obvious n00b is trying to flame a long term member. So I'd post another picture, but instead why don't you just scroll up and read it again? It still applies.

You cannot win. Please feel free to die away from everyone.

chillywilly
11-22-2003, 10:47 PM
wow. go anticrombie

Anticrombie0909
11-22-2003, 10:50 PM
Thanks, chilly. Just doing my civil service by flaming this retarded fuckwit into oblivion.

BTW, homestarrunner kicks ass ass, just to let you know.

chillywilly
11-22-2003, 10:50 PM
lol thanks

fyreshadow3k
11-22-2003, 10:57 PM
yeah....i'm gonna hafta agree with anticrombie on that......i may have joined this forum recently (i was too lazy to earlier) i'm not a n00b....and i like dots
and homestarrunner is god

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 10:57 PM
It was the picture itself that earned you the coveted rank of sewage. It's generally something practiced by morons. Oh. Right. You're a moron. Shoving an old guy flipping the bird in my face isn't exactly tactful. Not that I have anything against Ebaumsworld itself. Wanna explain how, exactly, I contradicted myself? Just because you're sure in your belief that a concept is inherently wrong doesn't make everybody else wrong along with it. Your "long term member" status doesn't mean shit, and if you think otherwise, you were dropped on the head. Period. Oh, and, I like "Complete lack of intelligence." That's a good'un.

Moogy
11-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Oh my god that Emo guy is a fucktard (see thread in introductions for pwnage by me).

Where the hell is Arch? He needs to serve up one of those ownings only he can deliver to this moron.

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 11:00 PM
You guys like to throw around the term "moron" pretty loosely, I take it?

Anticrombie0909
11-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Wow I'm not even gonna take the time to respond to that last thread. Seriously if you're resorting to 'you were dropped on the head' you're out of ideas. Yeah, we do need Arch, although I thought my posts before were pretty good.

chillywilly
11-22-2003, 11:02 PM
dude, i havent been here that long ,but i know not to be a dick. anticrombie knows what he's talking about, and he's right. he is like an old man full of wisdom, just not old. (not trying to be an ass kisser)

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 11:06 PM
Wow I'm not even gonna take the time to respond to that last thread. Seriously if you're resorting to 'you were dropped on the head' you're out of ideas.

Considering you'd already used "Stupid n00b" halfway through your first retort, I'd say you never had any. And guess what, Kathryn? You just took the time.

(not trying to be an ass kisser)
Nah, you're waaaay past that.

BluE_MeaniE
11-22-2003, 11:21 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

There are so many fucking assholes who hate everyone for no fucking reason.
Christ, guys, why do you have problems with everybody all the time?

Emo_PreppyKid
11-22-2003, 11:23 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

There are so many #$#ing assholes who hate everyone for no #$#ing reason.
Christ, guys, why do you have problems with everybody all the time?

It's fun.

jewpinthethird
11-23-2003, 12:10 AM
God, STOP FIGHTING.

Synthlight
11-23-2003, 03:16 PM
The two of you (preppy and anticrombie) both need to stop bickering. Your arguements are meaningless, they really are. Both of you are equal in blame for this flame battle.

Btw.. Those are lemmings not lemurs that go over the cliff.

Cheers,

Synthlight