11-5-2003, 04:38 PM
You're a dork.

makaveli121212
11-5-2003, 04:40 PM
...sucker

AstralArcanum
11-5-2003, 04:41 PM
really man thats old but...

thats rite we all are suckers coming here arent we? that must mean ure one too whoever made this.

eldiabo3005
11-5-2003, 04:43 PM
Yes we are...

Falcon
11-5-2003, 04:56 PM
...I LIKE LITTLE BOYS

haha...got yah, suckers...

really? dude, thats sick.

maka, go here. i want your opinion.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4830

lightdarkness
11-5-2003, 05:10 PM
wow
this actually got me
LOL, J00 AER TEH FUNYST

not

Scarlette
11-5-2003, 05:33 PM
ok that was retarded

RobbyZero
11-5-2003, 05:51 PM
Ya,Makaveli is quite the fool :)

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 06:09 PM
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the guy with the simpsons av is retarted

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its geuss what

Mongooses Anus

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA laugh laugh laugh

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 06:13 PM
normally i'd flame u for being a postwhoring n00b but...

that was actually kind of clever. If Oink or someone did it it'd be diff.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 06:20 PM
Im fucking sick of you anti crombie

you try and act all big and bad when really you are one of the biggest n00bs here

I suggest you stop talking because

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/images/hehe/vg/stfu.gif

Scarlette
11-5-2003, 06:22 PM
OMG ROFL!!!

Tasuke
11-5-2003, 06:41 PM
This wasn't that funny but it's true that he got us...
I would think it's funnier if it wasn't just a waste of forum space

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 07:10 PM
Im #$#ing sick of you anti crombie

you try and act all big and bad when really you are one of the biggest n00bs here

Yea bean...i'm really n00bish, and ur not, cause you joined like a whole month before I did! Oh my god! You're right...I should just bow down and worship the master of the forum, or in other words the guy who has absolutely nothing better to do with his time. And also, you're right about me...I mean, you never post anything stupid...you're just right all the time.

Lol go to hell, you fucking dumbass. Honestly...you seriously have nobody else better to flame? Low on ammo or somethin? Everyone knows bean considers it a wasted day if he hasn't called 10 people a n00b by the end of the day...

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 07:26 PM
You're right...I should just bow down and worship the master of the forum, or in other words the guy who has absolutely nothing better to do with his time.

Start bowing bitch

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 07:35 PM
You're right...I should just bow down and worship the master of the forum, or in other words the guy who has absolutely nothing better to do with his time.

Start bowing bitchIf that's the best you can come up with, then, pardon my french, but HELL NO. Come on, Bean! Let's see some real flaming. You posted an entire thread about how much of a dumbass you used to be, and I want to see it. Well...more than this, anyway.

SlankyDaManky
11-5-2003, 07:37 PM
Anticrombie. You are stupid. Anyone who make fun of someone for making fun of someone for being a n00b is a complete waste of matter. To critique someones personality in such a poor way is intensly humorous and insanely laugable. Your name is an attempt to prove your coolness through your clothing preference, you sure are are rebel, you ass. I think that (if possible with your probable mega-low income) you should hire a proffesional hitman to kill you in one of his many proffesional ways.

Good day, sir.

QreepyBORIS
11-5-2003, 07:46 PM
Anticrombie and BEAN are the biggest newbs on the forum, so this isnt even vaguely amusing.

Not even in the sick "watch-newbs-try-to-flame-eachother" kind of way. This is just fucking HORRID.

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 08:03 PM
Anticrombie. You are stupid. Anyone who make fun of someone for making fun of someone for being a n00b is a complete waste of matter. To critique someones personality in such a poor way is intensly humorous and insanely laugable. Your name is an attempt to prove your coolness through your clothing preference, you sure are are rebel, you ass. I think that (if possible with your probable mega-low income) you should hire a proffesional hitman to kill you in one of his many proffesional ways.

Good day, sir.

First of all, your name is 'SlankyDaManky' and you have THE most retarded av I've ever seen, so I don't think you can criticize me about my name. No, actually, I'm sure you can't.

Second, did you read the other posts? If you'll notice, Bean was the one who started this whole damn thing, not me. And also, you might want to preview your posts before posting them, as you contradict yourself in several obvious ways during that missive.

Also, your parting line, which I imagine was supposed to be blistering, just plain sucked. If that's seriously the best you guys can do for a flame, either I overestimated your ability (and intellegence), or you're both bigger n00bs than I am.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 08:12 PM
Anticrombie and BEAN are the biggest newbs on the forum, so this isnt even vaguely amusing.

Not even in the sick "watch-newbs-try-to-flame-eachother" kind of way. This is just fucking HORRID.

How do you figure

SlankyDaManky
11-5-2003, 08:13 PM
First of all, your name is 'SlankyDaManky' and you have THE most retarded av I've ever seen, so I don't think you can criticize me about my name. No, actually, I'm sure you can't.

re·tard·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-tärdd)
adj.
Often Offensive. Affected with mental retardation.

How my username pertains to that is beyond me.

I think it is time for you to leave these forums as it has become obvious that better (more intellegent, more humorous) users have move on to the field. You are nothing but a lowly bitch. Now that that is established, go fetch me a cup of STFU so I can force feed it to you in an attempt to save internet sanity as we know it.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 08:17 PM
PWN3D

yeah I didnt want to make a one word post so.......

refrigerator

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 08:32 PM

re·tard·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-tärdd)
adj.
Often Offensive. Affected with mental retardation.

How my username pertains to that is beyond me.

I think it is time for you to leave these forums as it has become obvious that better (more intellegent, more humorous) users have move on to the field.

Ok, what is it with people and not reading people's posts before responding to them, or else not reading theirs? This is what I said.

First of all, your name is 'SlankyDaManky' and you have THE most retarded av I've ever seen

You responded by asking how I think your name is retarded? What the hell? I said your av is retarded. And it is. No jury in the world would contradict me.

Then you said
I think it is time for you to leave these forums as it has become obvious that better (more intellegent, more humorous) users have move on to the field.

More intellegent? Bean's last post was (marvel at the intellegence, folks):
PWN3D

yeah I didnt want to make a one word post so.......

refrigerator

Humorous I'll actually give you, as your last post was extremely funny. Funny in the fact that you yet again contradict almost everything you say, and make an extreme ass out of yourself while doing so. I know I laughed.

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 08:34 PM
God, now enough of this. If we keep going on with these damn flame wars, all we're doing is wasting bandwidth and you're digging yourself deeper into the ground. Let's agree to disagree, and get on with our happy little lives, okay?

SlankyDaManky
11-5-2003, 08:41 PM
Laright, first of all I meant to say 'av', so just replace username with that. Secondly, how do I contradict myself in any way, in any of my posts?Also, I will agree to disagree with if you agree to disagree with me...Oh whatever, I give up this is getting boring.

So lets both STFU. :P

I have nothing against you, I think just flame wars are fun sometimes.

Anticrombie0909
11-5-2003, 08:52 PM
So lets both STFU. :P

I have nothing against you, I think just flame wars are fun sometimes.

Agreed, and same to you.

And its true...they are.

Tasuke
11-5-2003, 09:00 PM
Wow' a mini flame war in a thread about...
oh yeah, Chicken Butt

Mwerp
11-5-2003, 09:15 PM
Im #$#ing sick of you anti crombie

Funny, that's exactly what I think about you!

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-5-2003, 09:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahahah
that made me laugh

eldiabo3005
11-5-2003, 09:55 PM
Yeah, it made me laugh too...

makaveli121212
11-6-2003, 03:50 PM
...suckers

anywho, this thread wasnt to really make people laugh or 'get' people, i just wanted to show how insanely retarded some threads can be...no shit its a waste of forum space...thats the whole idea i wanted to get across...remember the WHO HERE IS A WANKSTA thread, well same thing...of course it turns into a flame what doesnt...do you people know what a n00b is....a new person right...n00b has been thrown around way to often lately and i dont think anyone whos posted over 300 or 400 times is a n00b...lets get the defenition of n00b right, and stop making gey threads as a whole

can i get an amen?

Anticrombie0909
11-6-2003, 04:01 PM
a-friggin-men

and I know I don't really have any right to be saying this, as I jus participated in a flame war, but yea its true. Whatever happened to the good 'ol days where n00bs could run freely in the pastures of idiocy?

Seriously, its like the word 'gay'...nobody you call that is really gay, but for some reason its developed into like the worst insult ever.

makaveli121212
11-6-2003, 04:14 PM
hey my suggestion is and has been in the past to ignore stupid ass n00bs that right threads about being bored or the like...if no one replies to him/her theyll feel pretty stupid, and maybe will learn something

dontcareaboutmyid
11-6-2003, 04:46 PM
You should all shut up because.....

makaveli121212
11-6-2003, 07:07 PM
it made me laugh the first time...chuckle the second time...and then, well nothing, its just too old and youre just too late

Mwerp
11-6-2003, 10:34 PM
It wasn't even funny the first time, it was just old

Cenright
11-6-2003, 10:56 PM
This thread was worthless from the beginning. Why has it not bee locked yet?

dontcareaboutmyid
11-7-2003, 10:53 AM
i second a lock

makaveli121212
11-7-2003, 01:17 PM
it would have been better if it were locked right from the strart...it would have been classic

jumpingzebra
11-7-2003, 04:52 PM
I am not a sucker, I AM NOT GAY
OR FEMALE

STFU

eyespewgreekfire
11-7-2003, 05:04 PM
can someone fucking lock this thread?

makaveli121212
11-7-2003, 05:10 PM
yes...through the force i will give jewpin a telepathical message...

yeah me and jewpin are real force atuned...we bust out our sabers on each other every now and again...his is a little bigger than mine, but mine is blue...

Bittabe-be
11-7-2003, 05:24 PM
yeah me and jewpin are real force atuned...we bust out our sabers on each other every now and again...his is a little bigger than mine, but mine is blue...

That's right, size doesn't matter, but color does, ok......but blue is better....

scorpio1690
11-7-2003, 05:35 PM
yes...through the force i will give jewpin a telepathical message...

Pff, you don't have a staff?

Bittabe-be
11-7-2003, 05:36 PM
it doesn't matter. Blue is better.

jewpinthethird
11-7-2003, 05:39 PM
It is true. Blue is way so much better. But mine bakes pizza...and the only saber with that feature is purple...but who cares, I kick ass, and I get to eat pizza afterwards.

And, well, the majority have spoken; Locked.