PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking songs?

bluewingkaei
06-7-2006, 06:37 PM
OKay... someone might have said something about this before... but I couldn't find anything about it in the forums..

Why is it that after you spend so much time, unlocking songs and gaining so many credits, that as soon as you spend a few to get some new songs, your unlocked ones become locked back up again? It's kind of frustrating when I've been earning credits to unlock songs and then choose to buy one, then my unlocked ones go bye bye.

Any comments are appreciated on this one.

lightdarkness
06-7-2006, 06:42 PM
That is how the secret section works, you must maintain that level of credits to see the songs. If you purchased songs, and lost the secret songs, just play more to get them back! :-)

hykinix
06-7-2006, 06:44 PM
That's sort of the point...You exchange credits for permanent shop songs, or you stick it out and unlock secrets instead.

Eventually the shop empties and you'll get all the secret songs too. It's a factor to establish more play (more to do, basically).

Shashakiro
06-7-2006, 08:40 PM
If you're concerned about secret songs, then just don't buy any from the shop until you have 3500 credits.

bluewingkaei
06-7-2006, 08:50 PM
Bummer.... I hate having to gain everything back because I want to play a song that just became locked because I finally earned enough to buy a song... Do any of you know about how much is needed to buy all the songs in the shop?

TK_Killer
06-7-2006, 09:11 PM
It takes 8400 credits to buy all the songs, and i think 3000 for all the secret songs, it could be 3500 for all of them..
So just play alot, and it wont take that long.

bluewingkaei
06-8-2006, 10:53 AM
OI-vey.... I have a helluva long way to go....

Silver_Brian
06-8-2006, 07:24 PM
Although most of the shop songs aren't worth buying, so you could just leave those for when you have nothing else to do. Depending on your skill level, Silence, AIM, or ASB are probably too hard. On the other hand, if you're decent, Dr. Wily is pretty pointless as well.