PDA

View Full Version : FFR Scores 2006-2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

mnnicol
10-13-2008, 12:30 AM
lol @ beating hacker's score

Netjet!
10-13-2008, 12:31 AM
good point you got there mr. air

sea what i did air

blindreper1179
10-13-2008, 12:37 AM
you're not funny netjet, and you never will be. you use jokes that aren't your's. and you used fish for his money. you just use use use, and none of it's your's. go kill yourself.

Patashu
10-13-2008, 12:49 AM
;2838662']Well obviously you didn't have to mash anything if you AAAd...

only the most skilled and elite of mashers can AAA their prey

lxDestinyxl
10-13-2008, 12:52 AM
OMG after 6 BFs...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/lxDestinyxl/RunnyMorningAAA.jpg

s0ulst0n3
10-13-2008, 12:55 AM
2 goods again?
http://i34.tinypic.com/1z4zi83.jpg

Oh.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2nv7y92.jpg

Rofl, sick. Got this a couple hours ago. Took many tries.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2vxesyq.jpg

~Soul

XPYRYMYNT
10-13-2008, 12:57 AM
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD

Ahhhhhhhh

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 12:59 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

s0ulst0n3
10-13-2008, 01:00 AM

smartdude1212
10-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Simply insane... o_O

mnnicol
10-13-2008, 01:02 AM

One Winged Angel
10-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Should I start the wave?

Patashu
10-13-2008, 01:38 AM
\o/

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 01:48 AM
2 on 4 chord, dumb spots, will try to AAA soon.
1 boo on fflbf, the boo was me, around like 1000 combo, I don't really care that I boo flagged it, all I wanted to do was to improve my rank on it, which is exactly what I did, if I cared, I would have failed after I hit the boo.

Also, now under 3 AvRank, 2.9753

Brendan775
10-13-2008, 01:50 AM
http://i34.tinypic.com/1533dwi.png

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 02:13 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

One Winged Angel
10-13-2008, 02:16 AM
;2838798']
1 boo on fflbf, the boo was me, around like 1000 combo, I don't really care that I boo flagged it, all I wanted to do was to improve my rank on it, which is exactly what I did, if I cared, I would have failed after I hit the boo.

Are you trying to justify this to us, or to yourself?

Think about it, Steve....take your time :(

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 02:41 AM
I just don't want anyone to say something like, awwww sucks that you booflagged fflbf, that's a long song, when I really don't care, and I obviously know the song is long, and I already stated I don't care that I booflagged it.

and now people are going to say that -_-

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 02:46 AM
man that's a long song

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 02:47 AM
You're long.

Patashu
10-13-2008, 02:50 AM
man tera you're so bad at this game I sightread AAA'd it 1x one-handed stealth with av misses three times in a row

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 03:30 AM
AAAd bb evo first try
AAAd piano forte 2nd try, 2 boos first try :cool:
1 VC left to AAA, lunatic princess.

lxDestinyxl
10-13-2008, 03:38 AM
;2838858']I just don't want anyone to say something like, awwww sucks that you booflagged fflbf, that's a long song, when I really don't care, and I obviously know the song is long, and I already stated I don't care that I booflagged it.

and now people are going to say that -_-

Aww man, Tera... That must seriously hurt. Must suck really bad to booflag such a long song. Man, I can't believe you got a boo at 1000 combo! Come on, you can AAA it some time soon. You could have dropped your average rank even further, and increased your AAA count by one whole point! Darn it man, I give you my sympathy. On a serious note, when are you going to fix that booflag? Doesn't it look bad on your level ranks? Such a long song, to put all that effort in and end up with a booflagged score... on Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Don't cry Tera, you'll be fine. As long as you keep the other scores up to date, like you usually do, you don't need to cry.

Aww, it sucks that you booflagged it. I've got some booflags myself, but they are not in comparison, in length and difficulty, of such an incredibly long and extended song! That AAA run after your boo must have kept your adrenaline pumping. I hope you AAA it some time soon, because nobody would like to keep an ugly booflag in their level ranks. But seriously, with enough stamina, patience and boredness to go through the rest of the song even though you know you got a boo, I bet you can do it again. The whole FFR community is counting on you to AAA that extremely lengthy song, longer than Pants. I mean, come on. We thought Pants was long, until Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Such a terrible song to booflag.

I know you can do it. We all know you can do it. We're all cheering for you. What Patashu really meant was that he knows you can do it for sure, even though the song is long, and you got a single boo at 1000 combo, where anybody can AAA blindfolded. What Rubix really means about "man that's a long song", is that he empathises for you and what not. Come on Tera. Forget the length, just work on hitting those several thousand arrows on a Perfect timing within a frame of each other, and not hitting anything else.

It's an incredibly long song to get a boo on.

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 03:39 AM
brb drinking bleach

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 03:46 AM
man that would suck to booflag such a long song

it'd be like, oh, i gotta do this long song again... only just as good as last time, but without the boo.

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 04:05 AM
Lunatic Princess AAAd
All VCs and below AAAd :D

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 05:37 AM
man tera you're so bad at this game I sightread AAA'd it 1x one-handed stealth with av misses three times in a row

Aww man, Tera... That must seriously hurt. Must suck really bad to booflag such a long song. Man, I can't believe you got a boo at 1000 combo! Come on, you can AAA it some time soon. You could have dropped your average rank even further, and increased your AAA count by one whole point! Darn it man, I give you my sympathy. On a serious note, when are you going to fix that booflag? Doesn't it look bad on your level ranks? Such a long song, to put all that effort in and end up with a booflagged score... on Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Don't cry Tera, you'll be fine. As long as you keep the other scores up to date, like you usually do, you don't need to cry.

Aww, it sucks that you booflagged it. I've got some booflags myself, but they are not in comparison, in length and difficulty, of such an incredibly long and extended song! That AAA run after your boo must have kept your adrenaline pumping. I hope you AAA it some time soon, because nobody would like to keep an ugly booflag in their level ranks. But seriously, with enough stamina, patience and boredness to go through the rest of the song even though you know you got a boo, I bet you can do it again. The whole FFR community is counting on you to AAA that extremely lengthy song, longer than Pants. I mean, come on. We thought Pants was long, until Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Such a terrible song to booflag.

I know you can do it. We all know you can do it. We're all cheering for you. What Patashu really meant was that he knows you can do it for sure, even though the song is long, and you got a single boo at 1000 combo, where anybody can AAA blindfolded. What Rubix really means about "man that's a long song", is that he empathises for you and what not. Come on Tera. Forget the length, just work on hitting those several thousand arrows on a Perfect timing within a frame of each other, and not hitting anything else.

it'd be like, oh, i gotta do this long song again... only just as good as last time, but without the boo.

Just for you three <3
Just like the 1 boo, this took one try as well hehe.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/finalfantasylastbattlefestival608.png

XPYRYMYNT
10-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I wanna get my hands on whatever drug EAG, Tera, and Joshy took.

Jesus.

mnnicol
10-13-2008, 05:46 AM
Hahaha great stuff Tera

NekoGon
10-13-2008, 06:59 AM
uh wow
ima whore sm and come back 1 year later srsly those scores are retarded

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 08:17 AM
omfg finally

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/demonfire.png

NekoGon
10-13-2008, 08:30 AM
All ranks below 100, I presume? :o
Mental blocks are gay lol I can't PA the beginning rolls on hajnal now :(

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Yep, I'll try to fix demon fire even more though (considering it's still my worst rank by far), I can now AAA the part I used to hit avs and misses on, though I still can't do the jumpstream around 500 combo where all the jumps are yellow.

BerZerkR
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
I love this song ^^

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/THS_DeSean/Doomsayer.jpg

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 12:08 PM
2 goods Little God Channel

D: I am never going to friggin' AAA this. IMO this is the hardest song in FFR to AAA. It's just so long and annoying... it's like if Pants were your annoying cousin, LGC is like its little sister that likes to randomly punch you in the nuts, hide garbage under the couch when she's over, sneeze large projectiles of mucus onto your new shirt, and drop messy food all over the carpet.

[TeRa]
10-13-2008, 12:36 PM
LGC is one of the few FGOs I have a shot at AAAing.

One Winged Angel
10-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Awesome job on FFLBF

Bluearrowll
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Some scores I got today;

1) Best sightread yet I think.

2) REALLY fun song, but it should be a VC.

3) Epidemic of Unexpected AAAs. I swear I got 2 goods in the jump trills somewhere but hey i'm not complaining.

s0ulst0n3
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Awesome AAA's Terry! You're getting better. :)

So yeah, hey Destiny!! Thanks for inspiring me to AAA this. I had a mental block on that up jack for the longest time. This was my most annoying FMO, now I never have to play it again! Now I need to whore 4 Chord Touhou. :(

http://i38.tinypic.com/24idw.jpg

~Soul

Netjet!
10-13-2008, 03:41 PM
lol

Bluearrowll
10-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Bahaha, Keyboard boo in the last 40 notes ftw

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1223927466ffr893.png

XPYRYMYNT
10-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Alright seriously Josh. I'm tired of getting the **** kicked out of me by a 13 year old. It's degrading.

STOP

BEING

RIDICULOUS

One Winged Angel
10-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Pretty much what Eli said o.o

AOD_ELEMENT
10-13-2008, 05:56 PM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/AOD_ELEMENT1223934798molto.JPG

samurai7694
10-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Nice score, AOD! Soul, good luck with 4 Chord Touhou.

My personal achievement today :)
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/samurai7694/ElectroRushX8v2.png

lumphoboextreme
10-13-2008, 06:53 PM
wow everyone is so good now. hahah. :(

since when did runny have 6 AAA's... wow

s0ulst0n3
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://i34.tinypic.com/oh483k.jpg

I didn't even see the good. ;_____;

~Soul

i love you
10-13-2008, 07:44 PM
4 more points left. D:

And i hate you all. T.T

AOD_ELEMENT
10-13-2008, 08:21 PM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/AOD_ELEMENT1223943677omw.JPG

GG_Guru
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Lol look at AOD's picture on the highscores below Rubix it doesnt list a name next to the second score.

MrRubix
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
The name in the level ranks is like (musical note)Mark(musical note) but with no profile

EAGAMES
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM
AOD beat my OMW. =[

DossarLX ODI
10-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Sprite got pwned

EAGAMES
10-13-2008, 09:18 PM
lol I got random averages.

DossarLX ODI
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Congratulations you just AOD_ELEMENT again lmfao

AOD_ELEMENT
10-13-2008, 09:25 PM
wow suck my nuts

EnR
10-13-2008, 10:13 PM
wow suck my nuts

AOD_ELEMENT writes... at 9:27:11pm on 10/1/08 [X]

and eag im better..

lOl

travman301
10-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Done with all 5's. :)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/travman301/1223979760473.jpg

Redorigami
10-14-2008, 06:52 AM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Redorigami1223951186Epidermis.jpg

[TeRa]
10-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Bad compared to the other omws on this page but oh well :<

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/omw.png

Boo flag epi...ouch :<
Go for all synth files travman x.x

Edit: Ughh, the 70 or less tier req is impossible to get. Still a cool score for mashing that entire long 32nd run.
(7)- 70 or fewer (2,220,500) +2,645
(6)- 150 or fewer (2,198,500) (2,217,755)

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/eclipse.png

i love you
10-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Damn that score beats mine. >_>

TC_Halogen
10-14-2008, 08:57 AM
I was ABOUT to post these two scores yesterday, but FFR broke before I could post it. XD

I promised myself that if I didn't improve my Necropotence score (6.2.0.2), I'd quit FFR (as a motivation lol). I guess it counts. X]

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5504/necronewwk2.th.jpg (http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=necronewwk2.jpg)http://img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

STUPID JACKFEST, I win! :D

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/761/clubnewjw0.th.jpg (http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clubnewjw0.jpg)http://img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

travman301
10-14-2008, 09:53 AM
;2840245']

Go for all synth files travman x.x

I have like 4 more to go. ;_; 2-0-0-1 on SSSG. =/

championanwar
10-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Random Sightreads

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45/Championanwar/FFR/aaajojo.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45/Championanwar/FFR/TomvsGreg.jpg

lol

Gundam-Dude
10-14-2008, 05:26 PM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/BattleTheme36.png
Whoops random sightread.

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 05:58 PM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/AOD_ELEMENT1224021338ggc.JPG

i love you
10-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Wow AOD, insane score you got there. Now go sup Zero for me. =P

EDIT: 3 more points left. D:

rushyrulz
10-14-2008, 06:40 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/rushyrulz/winor.png

Pretty good for a song that a bunch of people are struggling to FC.

Bluearrowll
10-14-2008, 07:00 PM
AAA Brain of the moon

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
i wonder... what happened to smartdude's revolutionary etude score?

actually i wonder what happened to his GGC, Revo, and Death piano scores.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN
10-14-2008, 08:34 PM
lol wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

wrecked. probably ds (definitely because if it was arrow slowdown he woulda been blacklisted). but then why would you use ds on ggc...

Bynary Fission
10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
wrecked. probably ds (definitely because if it was arrow slowdown he woulda been blacklisted). but then why would you use ds on ggc...

Probably for either the jacks, or the weird jumptrills.

But I don't see why somebody of his skill level would have to use it.

~Bynary Fission

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 08:47 PM
lol and he was talkin **** about me rofl

Bluearrowll
10-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Can you say perfect day lol

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224032419ffr894.png

[TeRa]
10-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Battle theme #36?
What?
Edit: Oh nvm, it's a new purchased song.
Edit2: Sub purchased songs, lolwut

Patashu
10-14-2008, 09:29 PM
battle theme #36's combo should be 636

take two notes out somewhere

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 09:36 PM
dossar needs to try vrofl again

GG_Guru
10-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Some new AAA's from today.

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 10:30 PM
lol wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

neither, actually... Josh did it. no actual cheating, or slowdown, or anything. end of story.

do I give a **** about my rep? not anymore - not since this site went to hell. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

I'd post porn everywhere just to get perma'd but then I realized there are *some* people I still like to talk to

s0ulst0n3
10-14-2008, 10:32 PM
neither, actually... Josh did it. no actual cheating, or slowdown, or anything. end of story.

do I give a **** about my rep? not anymore - not since this site went to hell. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

I'd post porn everywhere just to get perma'd but then I realized there are *some* people I still like to talk to

Sigh..this is true. Adam has never cheated and never will..it was completely my fault and I expect all blame to be directed to me. Sorry guys, at least you won't have to deal with me anymore. AOD and I Love You and quite a few others should be happy.

~Soul

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 10:35 PM
i really didnt care it was just kinda obvious to see random fmo and fgo AAA's

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 10:36 PM
I was insistent that Josh not take the blame for it but whatever... I really don't give a **** anymore.

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 10:41 PM
so enough bout soul what happened to your DP, Revo, and GGC?

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Did I not just explain that you dense ****? Everything I just said was ABOUT my GGC/Revo/DP.

XPYRYMYNT
10-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Josh still rapes faces.

...oh, and he taps arrows quite efficiently.

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 10:48 PM

oh yes because this completely tells about your DP, revo, and ggc scores. rofl wow maybe you forgot to read your own post

edit: and you tried to make fun of me........rofl

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 10:51 PM
it's quite clear if you read the preceding quote although there's probably **** in your eyes from your head jammed so far up your sphincter no wonder half of every post you make is incomprehensible

Redorigami
10-14-2008, 10:52 PM
I pretty much understand it exactly AOD what part of the post did you not read

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 10:55 PM
I read origami's post and jumbled the words up to gain a general sense because I thought it was AOD spewing typed characters again.

My mistake.

One Winged Angel
10-14-2008, 10:58 PM
so enough bout soul what happened to your DP, Revo, and GGC?Did I not just explain that you dense ****? Everything I just said was ABOUT my GGC/Revo/DP.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/Rob_Strife/avatar1077917_19gif.jpg

silly adam should know better

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
ok make fun of me for my bs scores again...... lmfao how did the scores get cheated? did some tooth fairy go on your profile too? what a coincidence...that happened to the both of you.

edit: oh wait...... soul says on his profile that someone hacked his account right? and your saying soul got your bs scores..right? does anyone else put 2 and 2 together? obviously someone is lying rofl

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:09 PM
I wish you were the victim of an abortion.

s0ulst0n3
10-14-2008, 11:09 PM
ok make fun of me for my bs scores again...... lmfao how did the scores get cheated? did some tooth fairy go on your profile too? what a coincidence...that happened to the both of you.

I cheated on his account, clear enough for you AOD?

~Soul

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
for **** sakes you did not cheat

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:15 PM
I wish you were the victim of an abortion.
i have only 2 words for you....
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/elementrider911/HAHA.jpg

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry you don't have excitement in your life AOD.

oh a sprite... for **** sakes ruin it all

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:19 PM
okey dokey sprite, your the man with the plan.

last one sprite sorry, no excitement? atleast im not a virgin and from the looks of it, i dont think your ever going to lose it.

[TeRa]
10-14-2008, 11:19 PM
lol

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:21 PM
nice LEGITtier 0 you got there AOD :)

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:22 PM
okey dokey sprite, your the man with the plan.

last one sprite sorry, no excitement? atleast im not a virgin and from the looks of it, i dont think your ever going to lose it.

as much as you like to admit, gnr doesn't count

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:23 PM
just ****ing ban me already sprite

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:23 PM
like really work faster

s0ulst0n3
10-14-2008, 11:24 PM
like really work faster

Agreed, just ban me as well. Cancel my recurring subscription first.

smartdude1212
10-14-2008, 11:25 PM
oh yeah cancel mine bye

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:26 PM
im gonna show you how to act mature from now on..... im going to be the real man and walk away from your pitty war.

s0ulst0n3
10-14-2008, 11:28 PM
What's the point of a fuucking subscription if none of your scores fuucking record. Yeah, you guys are all retarded as fuuck. The staff here really needs to do their damn job.

So...bypassing swear filters and not respecting staff members. Do I need to post porn as well? Just permaban me already.

PS - don't forget to cancel my sub.

TC_Halogen
10-14-2008, 11:35 PM
It's fun to watch people to argue for a stupid reason.

BAN ME THIS, SHUT UP THAT. This is quite amusing to read.

s0ulst0n3
10-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Bye, don't forget to cancel my sub<3

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:47 PM
kk enough with that bs.
im not sure if i posted this score yet. it had a minor change, now being rank 4.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/AOD_ELEMENT1223854327revo.JPG

AOD_ELEMENT
10-14-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah i impressed myself there a lot even tho your score is still a monster.
off to bed c ya guys tomorrow probably.

Tasselfoot
10-14-2008, 11:58 PM
i'm pretty saddened by the actions taken by some members today... *sigh*. oh well. nice score AOD.

and ps - we don't cancel subbies... a user has to cancel it. it only notifies you of that everywhere. *shrugs*.

MrRubix
10-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Damn, that sucks

EDEdDNEdDYFaN
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
thank god those ******s got banned

****ing furries demonstrating their underage love for each other (can somebody say statutory rape?). won't miss them at all if they don't come back (A GODSEND)

Xiaounlimited
10-15-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't understand how such a simple arrowsmash game can cause drama

really

NFD
10-15-2008, 12:48 AM
I AAA'ed Snowflakes on the Kong Application, but I forgot to SS, still, it took me a few tries without speed mods.

Kotarouchan
10-15-2008, 12:49 AM
I don't understand how such a simple arrowsmash game can cause drama

really
seriously... it's just a game...

blindreper1179
10-15-2008, 01:00 AM
people are ridiculous. D:

[TeRa]
10-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Yay avrank 2 shows in my profile now :D
Still suck at demon fire :D

mnnicol
10-15-2008, 01:45 AM
Ed and Xiao pretty much said it all.

Not more "teehee" and gay <3s popping up everywhere

[TeRa]
10-15-2008, 08:09 AM
jfapoiwefjapowiefhawioupefhawiepuofhop
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
so damn gay.......
changed my 2 boos on novo mundo to a boo right after the last step
brb drinking bleach

Edit: Oh how cool now I hit a good in the last 5 steps

NekoGon
10-15-2008, 09:17 AM
lol dwama

IN OTHER NEWS
I AAA'd szerencjrthuoi on my first try today
Knocked Midday off the no.1 Asia spot
special thanks to tera for lending me creds 8)

Fantasticone
10-15-2008, 10:52 AM
OMW banned? If for that post I'll admit even that was a surprise for this early morning login. Nice scores everyone.

EAGAMES
10-15-2008, 10:59 AM
OWA was banned for posting porn along with smartdude, and soulstone. At least that's what [TeRa] just told me. D:

(In MP)

Fantasticone
10-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh well that makes sense then.

jellygod
10-15-2008, 11:19 AM
lol ffr drama. lol arrow game. lol serious business.

bballa48
10-15-2008, 01:37 PM
too much drama around here

anyway... this is really good for me... considering I was just trying to FC it for the first time

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc193/bballa48/Picture1-7.png

bmah
10-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Wow, what the hell did I just miss for three pages?

/rhetorical question

samurai7694
10-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I thought I was going to AAA Club today without switching to Index.

I FC'd it with a BS good and a BS boo... (spread)

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/samurai7694/Club.png

...and this would have gaven me an AAA :(

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/samurai7694/Club2.png

EDIT: I AAA'd it, rofl XD

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/samurai7694/ClubAAA.png

P.S. You can AAA it with spread if you play Mario Minor and Almost There a lot :)

lumphoboextreme
10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
nice samurai... lol efights!!

samurai7694
10-15-2008, 07:14 PM
thanks lumph :)

Bynary Fission
10-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Played this once and got this score - this is SICK for me. I hate all the goods/boos/averages, though - all of it was in easy spots, mostly 8ths and stuff. :/

Still got the 3 point req though. :)

One handers for the win.
http://i33.tinypic.com/308jsxv.jpg

I should try and improve it sometime...

~Bynary Fission

EAGAMES
10-15-2008, 07:24 PM
HOW DO YOU AAA CLUB!??!?!?! I don't think I'll ever do it (give me a year and I'll do it... maybe).

Netjet!
10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
I read the last few pages, and it's just a cluster**** of retardedness.

samurai7694
10-15-2008, 07:37 PM
All I did was play Mario Minor several times, and I played Almost There for fun, and somehow I felt like playing Club, and I was lucky enough to get 1-0-0-1, and because of that, I went for the AAA. It wasn't that hard, it's just a matter of PAing the left handed jump part (I know how you feel EAG, I could never do that before).

My question for you is HOW DO YOU DO SO GOOD ON ALMOST THERE AND NOT AAA CLUB?!

Bluearrowll
10-15-2008, 07:46 PM
This score is funny cause everything was in the final 18 notes

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224114205ffr895.PNG

EAGAMES
10-15-2008, 07:54 PM
All I did was play Mario Minor several times, and I played Almost There for fun, and somehow I felt like playing Club, and I was lucky enough to get 1-0-0-1, and because of that, I went for the AAA. It wasn't that hard, it's just a matter of PAing the left handed jump part (I know how you feel EAG, I could never do that before).

My question for you is HOW DO YOU DO SO GOOD ON ALMOST THERE AND NOT AAA CLUB?!
Two-handed mini trills. *gasp*
32nd stream *gasp*
One-handed 32nd note triples *gasp*
Jumpstreams with 32nd single notes *gasp*

Not hard, except for the triples. I always miss on those during the "crazy" stream.

Oh yea, you need a little bit of speed and being able to read the patterns.

rushyrulz
10-15-2008, 08:50 PM
4th VC AAA

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/rushyrulz/cuatro.png

Gundam-Dude
10-15-2008, 09:22 PM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/LifeLight.png
First try. 12th VC AAA.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/DotMatrixHero.png
Like 2 tries. 13th VC AAA.

Was going for more but starting to get **** scores now, rofl. I'm done for now.

MrRubix
10-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Impressive...

[TeRa]
10-16-2008, 06:32 AM
Club is stupidly easier to AAA spread than index, and no, I can't do the 42 2 42 2 bs in mario minor, if anything, just practice radio heads, being that's more similar of a pattern.

Anyway...after bf'ing literally about 40, getting a double boo flag, and a few flags, including a boo after the last step, I finally ****ing got this.

Also brings me over 95% public songs AAAd, 95.07%

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/novomundo609.png

DossarLX ODI
10-16-2008, 09:02 AM
[Tera] you're a beast

NekoGon
10-16-2008, 09:24 AM
go get demon fire and hajnal l0l

Adamaja456
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
just a few days of SM and i randomly played Klung and got this :)
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Adamaja456/KlungKlung.png
i was going to boo flag it but i got 3 goods and an average on the running men =/

[TeRa]
10-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Demon fire no, hajnal yes.
The ending of klungklung is a douche-nozzle, good job improving rank though ;o

blindreper1179
10-16-2008, 02:30 PM
we know sprite. you booflag everything.

LLaMaSaUceYup
10-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Nice, must have felt good to AAA that trill.

Bluearrowll
10-16-2008, 05:14 PM
last 15 notes /rip
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224191395ffr896.png

This made up for it :D

3rd FMO AAA
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224191407ffr897.png

[TeRa]
10-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Nice, must have felt good to AAA that trill.

But that's the easiest part of the file.

faynt
10-16-2008, 05:40 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/roflman/ehhs-2.jpg
****, finally. I bf'd this months ago D:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/roflman/setsujou.jpg
Nice rank jump =X

rushyrulz
10-16-2008, 06:37 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/rushyrulz/goodyturtle.png

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/rushyrulz/goodypurple.png

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/rushyrulz/quasimoto.png

Adamaja456
10-16-2008, 07:14 PM
nice ehhs faynt

and thx tera <3

sc979
10-17-2008, 12:56 AM
Either this or Ketsarku is going to be my first FGO AAA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/sc979/0fn.png

EAGAMES
10-17-2008, 01:01 AM
I have no idea how people do well on FN. Just like Club. It amazes me.

Nu0n
10-17-2008, 02:46 AM
blah

[TeRa]
10-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Either this or Ketsarku is going to be my first FGO AAA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/sc979/0fn.png

<3

You'll probably get some FGO AAA soon, my ketsarku is just as good as my FN, aside from a single boo, and I don't see myself AAAing those anytime soon.

[TeRa]
10-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Oh my, first try o.O
I usually have the hardest time ever with the 2nd left handed trill because it starts on a down 16th.
2nd 8/8 req, I dunno if I should make a thread for this though.
11th to AAA
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/bbrevenge610.png

Edit: Actually, 12th to AAA, number of AAAs says 11, but actual scores shows 12.

i love you
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Tera, stop being so beastly <3

-Laggy-
10-17-2008, 01:56 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/Laggyphoto/FFR/Tourney/Phynx/pr7.jpg

been a while since I've improved a score

AOD_ELEMENT
10-17-2008, 01:59 PM
wow screw you laggy

blindreper1179
10-17-2008, 02:00 PM
insane in the membrane laggy.

Orange Dude
10-17-2008, 06:01 PM
First VC AAA? Seemed to easy to be true, especially since I only have about 5 or 6 Challenging AAAs.
http://xs432.xs.to/xs432/08425/mou_uta_shika_kikoenai_aaa248.png

Edit: +Kyuin unlock.

Bluearrowll
10-17-2008, 07:17 PM
I slipped. lol

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224285422ffr899.png

Azafreak
10-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Boomchacala , For this time i win Terry ahah I got 24goods on Pants ahah ( FC, doh )
also i AAA Epidermis, {Frozen} and Get Down ( Lol Finaly)

retching oesophagus
10-17-2008, 08:28 PM
300th aaa. probably my best so far. i was a bit worried because the rank first came up as 944

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/retching oesophagus1224283073BBEURO.JPG

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/retching oesophagus1224283175relicexpeditiontoanotherstar.J PG

edit: i also have a nice relic expedition to another star aaa for my 301th but the picture's not showing

AOD_ELEMENT
10-17-2008, 08:49 PM
repost from my thread
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/AOD_ELEMENT1224289228omw.JPG

qqwref
10-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Gotta love rainbow bursts!

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll119/qqwref/FFR_IntoTheNight_AAA.png

championanwar
10-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Hooray for the UK :D

travman301
10-18-2008, 09:23 AM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/travman301/1366.jpg

Oh god, 5 files to go. ;_;

I shall slay you synthlight. I shall....

lumphoboextreme
10-18-2008, 11:58 AM
wow thats a really really nice omw aod.

ps how do i make my avatar smaller?

AOD_ELEMENT
10-18-2008, 12:01 PM
crop the picture and take out the empty left side of you where the door is, crop anything you dont want in it.

lumphoboextreme
10-18-2008, 12:13 PM
i suck at life, rofl... i've been at ffr for almost 4 years and don't know how to crop a picture

AOD_ELEMENT
10-18-2008, 12:21 PM
open up paint, hit the box shaped button and just mouse it over the picture you want to keep, you have to click it and make the box shape go over the part you want. open a new paint and paste it there and save it.

blindreper1179
10-18-2008, 12:32 PM
ITT: MS Paint skillz.

lumphoboextreme
10-18-2008, 12:41 PM
k cropped it... hope thats small enough

blindreper1179
10-18-2008, 12:46 PM
when you up load it to like photobucket for example, you can choose to make it 50%. i think that's still a little to big.

Bynary Fission
10-18-2008, 12:48 PM
You can also downsize it in Paint for an easier alternative. It will compromise the quality somewhat, but it's easier than going into Photobucket and resizing it, etc.

To do this, just select the box, circle it around the image, and downsize the box by selecting the corner and moving inward.

~Bynary Fission

lumphoboextreme
10-18-2008, 12:55 PM
i actually thought resizing in photobucket was a lot easier. =x

woo.

Bynary Fission
10-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Alright, whatever works for you. :)

Nailed the trills on the first try (took me two tries total - first time I missed halfway on one of the 24ths).

http://i33.tinypic.com/33jmx6e.jpg

AAA #231.

~Bynary Fission

lumphoboextreme
10-18-2008, 01:06 PM
oh cool, i will never ever AAA that song, it's like an fgo for me

Bynary Fission
10-18-2008, 01:10 PM
oh cool, i will never ever AAA that song, it's like an fgo for me

I will tell you a trick that basically makes things like trills extremely easy to PA (I have Vista too, so I can definitely say it works for all things) - listen to the frequency of your keytaps. Once you press the few arrows, concentrate on maintaining your timing - force yourself to maintain that same speed, and if you do it right, 90+% of the time you will hit all perfects (I did that trick on the trills - you can clearly see the results).

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll
10-18-2008, 04:59 PM
2 more FMO scores.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/Bluearrowll1224363348ffr900.png

EDIT:

All difficult down AAA'd

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/profiles/comments/yqhHCOppiDeiWJmmxtj8CtpKRAXujlEcyECyB78.jpg

Gundam-Dude
10-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Some random score spam.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/KirbysDreamLand.png
Rebirth files =/

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/FF3BossBattle.png
I remember when I was awful at this song, rofl.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/AAA.png
First try. Haven't played in ages.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/TophsOP.png
Fixed my blackflag.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/Torinouta.png
About time.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/LunaticPrincess.png
This was okay for me. I got 3 BS goods near the end because I blinked, lol.

//edit

200th AAA get
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/Gundam-Dude/GaussianBlur3.png

cry4eternity
10-19-2008, 11:51 AM
I was only trying to improve from a 5-0-0-1.. and this was a huge surprise.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/cry4eternity1224431311BallofMaltAAA.PNG
I am doing a little lvlrank cleaning today :).
AAA #422) Sensorium
AAA #423) GO!
AAA #424) Synaxis Symphony
AAA #425) Matador
AAA #426) Ball Of Malt

Breakdown16
10-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Nice job, cry4eternity, you're catching up to me. I should probably start working on my non-AAAs.

NekoGon
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Nice ball of malt that was the gayest level 6 song I've ever played

Also nice scores Gundam, go get more VCs :)

Breakdown16
10-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Just give me the AAA already. At this rate, I'll never get it.

Netjet!
10-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Wow, this is insane for me. I think this'll be my first FGO FC.

http://xs432.xs.to/xs432/08420/integraation396.png

131-26-5-56

cry4eternity
10-19-2008, 01:54 PM
:D
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/cry4eternity1224438795MAXForeverAAA.PNG

all of these I've gotten today:
AAA #422) Sensorium
AAA #423) GO!
AAA #424) Synaxis Symphony
AAA #425) Matador
AAA #426) Ball Of Malt
AAA #427) Lapis -The Heavens Remix-
AAA #428) Over The Frail Dream
AAA #429) Comfort Betrays
AAA #430) MAX Forever

blindreper1179
10-19-2008, 02:02 PM
ef you and your max forever. D:

sarahxjane
10-19-2008, 02:09 PM
:O

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/_sarahxjane_/ttscore.jpg

kommisar[os]
10-19-2008, 02:34 PM
i don't usually play nor do i ever AAA songs but

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Kommisar/heysup.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Kommisar/hellye.jpg

i love you
10-19-2008, 03:32 PM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/cry4eternity1224438795MAXForeverAAA.PNG

This is not fair! D:

Bluearrowll
10-19-2008, 03:52 PM

AAA #430) MAX Forever

**** you :(

i love you
10-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Just give me the damn AAA already....

sarahxjane
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Stupid random boos.
I have fat fingers, I swear.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/_sarahxjane_/moonbeamscore.jpg

cry4eternity
10-19-2008, 05:42 PM
No idea where the good was :(:(:(
I thought I had oni till I saw the results screen
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/uploads/cry4eternity1224452397K8107BF.PNG

samtorx
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
lmao i played ffr today for the first time since june i think

and apparently i can still sdg pants cool

i love you
10-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi Sam ;)

kommisar[os]
10-19-2008, 08:05 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Kommisar/garyo.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Kommisar/tfc.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Kommisar/untitled-4.jpg

AOD_ELEMENT
10-19-2008, 08:32 PM
i think im gonna AAA this
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/elementrider911/ggc.jpg

Waffl3
10-19-2008, 08:35 PM
...wtf aod!

Bluearrowll
10-19-2008, 08:37 PM
AOD wtf lol

AOD_ELEMENT
10-19-2008, 08:44 PM
wtf aod!!!

bender5
10-19-2008, 09:10 PM
that's a nice ggc bro

Gundam-Dude
10-19-2008, 09:22 PM
True PA on GGC.

blindreper1179
10-19-2008, 10:46 PM
why don't any of your scores record kommi?

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Sightread Washamanoose's OP, seriously, stop stepping horrible music like this, no one wants to play it, or hear it.

Cool GGC AOD ;o

why don't any of your scores record kommi?

He's blacklisted :<

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 01:16 PM
If only I didn't have a thing against subby songs :<

-Laggy-
10-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Pretty sure you won the tourney with that score aod, congrats.

TC_llama499
10-20-2008, 03:27 PM
fun song, too bad i suck :(

LLaMaSaUceYup
10-20-2008, 03:47 PM
cry4eternity, nice BF on k8107 you're a lot better than the last time I saw you.

Go for that AAA AOD that would be sick.

Very nice SDG too though.

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 03:49 PM
Is there some trick to hitting the 24th things with jumps in lolo, I AAA the first 300 steps and still end up with a bunch of goods. Just now got 16.0.0.2, rank 77 to 60 woot.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN
10-20-2008, 04:09 PM
:\. I always get random goods every run whenever i aaa the jump jacks

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/EDEdDNEdDYFaN/ffrbluevioletfcgood.jpg

Bluearrowll
10-20-2008, 04:09 PM
;2848381']Is there some trick to hitting the 24th things with jumps in lolo, I AAA the first 300 steps and still end up with a bunch of goods. Just now got 16.0.0.2, rank 77 to 60 woot.

Depending on the Lolo pattern with 24ths, they can either be jump trilled or quadded easily.

AOD_ELEMENT
10-20-2008, 04:11 PM
yeah blue violet is retarded because of the last 10 notes i just bf'd it 2 times and i only played it 2 times and i only plan on playing it 2 times for now

i love you
10-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Man, Blue violet is so fun. I would go whore it for the AAA but this laptop sucks so i have to wait until i get home. :(

EDIT: The end part is so damn gay.

Bluearrowll
10-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Well at least I can consistently clean it

samtorx
10-20-2008, 07:02 PM
lmao i can still sdg ggc
brb aod beating your score
i mean aaa'ing

samurai7694
10-20-2008, 07:06 PM
10th FMO AAA :)

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/samurai7694/RadioHeadsAAA.png

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 09:31 PM
I would try blue violet if I didn't have a thing against subby songs :<

i love you
10-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Man the end part kills me everytime. I'll try going for it tomorrow.

EDIT: First person to post on the 2000th page of the FFR Scores thread! xD (Using the default forum page settings)

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Ughh, brb cool score for this page.
Edit: How the hell do you have a problem with the end of blue violet, that things so easy, the only hard thing to AAA is the 24th bs pattern that comes up twice in the song, I would have sightread AAAd if not for that.

bender5
10-20-2008, 09:54 PM
lol blue violet is actually pretty fun, i would post a score, but seeing as i'm on a vista laptop my 70 good PA wouldn't really impress anyone

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Here.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/blue-violet612.png

Breakdown16
10-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Nice job, iloveyou. Blue-Violet is so tough for me to PA that I'm absolutely certain my jacking is sub-standard.

Edit: Nice one, Tera.

bender5
10-20-2008, 10:02 PM
ballin AAA tera bby <3

mnnicol
10-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Don't have a score 'cos I'm **** but posting on cool page

8-)

i love you
10-20-2008, 10:03 PM
;2848774']Edit: How the hell do you have a problem with the end of blue violet, that things so easy, the only hard thing to AAA is the 24th bs pattern that comes up twice in the song, I would have sightread AAAd if not for that.

I don't know why, but i really suck at this pattern. >_>

-v^-
-v--
----
-v^-
-v--

EDIT: Nice AAA Tera. =P

MrRubix
10-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Might have to take another FFR hiatus. Hands are aching again and my doctor was like, dude, ****ing STOP.

Kotarouchan
10-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Nice Blue-Violet's there.

Edit: lol Rubix

Breakdown16
10-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Might have to take another FFR hiatus. Hands are aching again and my doctor was like, dude, ****ing STOP.

This has convinced me that I don't need to learn how to jack so fast that my wrists will become severed.

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 10:13 PM
I like how he still says "might have to stop."

[TeRa]
10-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, of course I get 1 good on runny in the stream.

i love you
10-20-2008, 11:15 PM

LMAO!

EDIT: Oh, i just noticed that you were the first person to post in the 1,000th page. XD

mnnicol
10-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Just read some stuff about Rubix and his "BS" Caprice score lol

And man, some of those scores from 2007...how FFR has changed with avmiss fix...

MrRubix
10-21-2008, 12:12 AM
IM TOTALLY bS GUYS.

MrRubix
10-21-2008, 12:15 AM
My god, my PA has seriously gone down the ****ter. When I hold my hands out, they just perpetually shake. I'm honestly a little scared.

[TeRa]
10-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Yay :D

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/gaussianblur613.png

Also rubix, just take a break for a week or two, then see how everything is.

MrRubix
10-21-2008, 12:20 AM
I know but I've been telling my doctor that for a while now. He tells me to stop playing (well to be specific he tells me to stop doing a lot of things. I spend a lot of time playing games/cubing/writing Asian languages lol) or I am going to lose my hand functionality in a major way, and I usually hold off on playing for a while, but I always slip back into it. And then the awful hand pains start up after just one or two songs.

[TeRa]
10-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Handcuff yourself to a bed, and have someone feed you and stuff for a while. >_>
Or sign yourself into an asylum.

MrRubix
10-21-2008, 12:25 AM
My problem is that I am *****extremely***** impatient. I don't like waiting for something if I can possibly get it now. I always figure that I can somehow "speed through" my hands healing but it never works out, lmao.

I always tend to see waiting as some sort of inefficiency. I even think the BODY is inefficient. I have a scar on the back of my right foot now as a result of a freak Frogro cart smashing accident, and it took like a week and a half for the sucker to patch up.

mnnicol
10-21-2008, 12:29 AM
IM TOTALLY bS GUYS.

You're so BS Rubix. Make more vids and show time, hands, programs, judge and ini, friend requests, comments bro. That should clear all the BS calls

But yeah, on topic, stop playing

Rest of your life > this game

mnnicol
10-21-2008, 12:30 AM
And ****, could someone spot me a few credits. I'm running on 134 right now and I want to play Midnight Dragon and want to get a score in for Planet Karma

[TeRa]
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
mnnnnnn, sending, I needs them back though soon for da tournament.
Edit: Sent

mnnicol
10-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Legend! I'll get them back to you in an hour or something. Need to go help girlfriend cook tonight's dinner rofl

jimerax
10-21-2008, 12:42 AM
;2848241']Sightread Washamanoose's OP, seriously, stop stepping horrible music like this, no one wants to play it, or hear it.

HAHAHaHahaha.

[TeRa]
10-21-2008, 12:46 AM
Sorreh JX, but I can't stand that stuff :(
Then again, there are people who can't stand j-pop, so whatever, I just gotta deal with it.

Edit: T______T 3 goods 185 misses, I knew I should have hit that last yellow note in the slow ending

jimerax
10-21-2008, 01:05 AM
well, you can't stand cosmovibe-jazz.

btw blue violet = FMO? then it might be different from what I played I guess, or I was just dumb at difficulty rating.

[TeRa]
10-21-2008, 01:09 AM
Finally took the time to get this...
Now to play it :D

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Fury_of_Tera/nanairov2unlock.png

Edit: 1.0.2.1 sightread oops, guess I'll try to AAA.

mnnicol
10-21-2008, 01:11 AM
My problem is that I am *****extremely***** impatient. I don't like waiting for something if I can possibly get it now. I always figure that I can somehow "speed through" my hands healing but it never works out, lmao.

I always tend to see waiting as some sort of inefficiency. I even think the BODY is inefficient. I have a scar on the back of my right foot now as a result of a freak Frogro cart smashing accident, and it took like a week and a half for the sucker to patch up.

Oh, nice #40000 post get