PDA

View Full Version : ultimate showdown

thorax_the_basher
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
i know that this may sound odd, but if youve ever herd the song you know its catchy. I just think it would be awsome to do that song here.

www.newgrounds.com is the website to go to see this movie, if you havent seen this pleas watch and reply so we can try to get the song on here

Sry i just read the "stop makeing threads to suggest songs" topic but i still say you should see the movie if you havent yet.

TIMEDISORT
04-19-2006, 04:24 PM
I've heard this song before man it's great. Stupid. But great.

Renommus
04-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I made a stepmania sim for it. PM me if you want it.

Afrobean
04-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Everyone has seen it. It is 250 years old in Internet years.

But yeah, check out the stickies before posting.

DJRiDDeR
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Not really a suggestion, great song. But not a FFR Suggestion thread.

-Izzy-
04-19-2006, 07:15 PM
I guess its a suggestion.. its about ffr. Its debatable but still no one cares.
If someone made a "good" sim for it that would be fun. Wouldnt be to challenging though.

thorax_the_basher
04-19-2006, 08:38 PM
well thanks for replying, and to any one that replyed to my other thread, im sorry, i was mad about the water, the money getting stolen, and a few other things and you guys tipped me over the edge, i know you where probably kidding (most of you any way) and i am sry for any thing i said. renommus i would also like to see that sim if you dont hate me.

Grandiagod
04-19-2006, 10:56 PM
It really has no beat to put steps to though.

Oh, yeah 10 billion years old too.

TIMEDISORT
04-20-2006, 03:01 PM
The only fun part would be..... and gandalf the gray and gandalf the white and monty python and the holy grail's black night and benitzu muzilini, and the blue meanie and cowboy curtis and jambi the genie. Robocop terminator captin kirk and darth vader lo pan super man every single power ranger bill S. preston and theodore logan, spock the rock doc ock and hulk hogan.

I did that spelling as best i could

Grandiagod
04-20-2006, 05:40 PM
The only fun part would be..... and gandalf the gray and gandalf the white and monty python and the holy grail's black night and benitzu muzilini, and the blue meanie and cowboy curtis and jambi the genie. Robocop terminator captin kirk and darth vader lo pan super man every single power ranger bill S. preston and theodore logan, spock the rock doc ock and hulk hogan.

Please don't do that again.

TIMEDISORT
04-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Rofl

Renommus
04-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I guess its a suggestion.. its about ffr. Its debatable but still no one cares.
If someone made a "good" sim for it that would be fun. Wouldnt be to challenging though.

Mine is 9 foot on heavy. Mainly broken 8th streams. 200-something BPM.