PDA

View Full Version : suggestions.

atnn
07-11-2005, 10:50 AM
i suggest that for our journals/blogs we get to comment on the user's posts. its a better way to get along also. it would be awesome if the next FFR would have a animated character that you get to choose from a list and whenever we moved left it would move left but whenever we made a mistake it would have a big red "X" on the screen. it would be much fun to have characters like that.

Afrobean
07-11-2005, 12:32 PM
i suggest that for our journals/blogs we get to comment on the user's posts.
No one uses the blogs anyway. If you want to comment on others posts, just post at the forums where all the cool people are and ignore the blogs.

it would be awesome if the next FFR would have a animated character that you get to choose from a list and whenever we moved left it would move left but whenever we made a mistake it would have a big red "X" on the screen. it would be much fun to have characters like that.
If you want dancers, you can always play Stepmania.

zajac
07-14-2005, 10:10 AM
STEPMANIA HAS DANCERS!? :O

...Wait... Yeah... I knew that... I just turned 'em off CUZ THEY'RE STUPID!!! :P

flypie743
07-14-2005, 06:09 PM
i suggest that for our journals/blogs we get to comment on the user's posts

BLOG BLOG REVOLUTION

...rofl

dancingmaniac3
07-14-2005, 06:14 PM
wait what? stepmania has dancers?....................

o rly srsly.

Anyway i don't like the idea. Plus no one cool from FFR posts in the blogs..

ruifio894
07-17-2005, 08:20 PM
That's just another thing that is put onto Synth's shoulders. You should be paying attention to the game and how you do on it, not what it looks like and what happenes when you screw up. Plus its not that easy to just "Do something." Or put something on. It takes work. Don't you think FFR is alwready awesome as it is?

Soapies
07-28-2005, 08:31 AM
The dancers would make me lag like crazy..