PDA

View Full Version : You guys want the stuff organized, right?

Snapps
07-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Now pretend that its colored in all the way and its all pro Photoshop and stuff.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7537/asdf7wl.jpg

I think with those icons on the top it would be easier to find what songs you want according to difficulty. Those don't have to be exact with the names and the colors, the boxes and the arrows, but you get the generic idea.

I think this can cut down on having all of the songs have labels on them with tons of different difficulties. Actually with this, you will have no song have a label on it, it will all be in the difficulty sections, so the difficulty on the right when you click a song will be gone. Having less people complain about where to find and to change the difficulty names, and etc.

I do think though this can work.

Or you can always make it just like how it states but with the exception of now it replaces the difficulty on the right hand side with stars to show the number level of the difficulty it is in now. Sort of like IIDX, but with stars.

Like say its in the Hard category, the stars, ranged probably 1-5, show how hard it is assosiated with the hard category. If its super hard in the hard category, its a 5 star, if its an easy hard song, it would be a 1 star.

I personally think its a great idea, but its all up to you guys to decide.

lightdarkness
07-10-2005, 09:57 AM
We already are working on a solution, but thanks for the suggestion :-)

Soapies
07-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Aw, but that is a good suggestion.. With the categorizing hards and whatever... Your idea better be like this, LD. xD