PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do at the end of school?

kickassbuddy
06-8-2005, 08:12 PM
Well, my bro is going to wear a paper bag and push students on the ground and run around the school screaming, and my friend and I are going to go to the weirdest girl in school, slap her on the face, push her down on the ground, flick her off, call her some colorful names, and run away to home and freedom.

Tps222
06-8-2005, 08:25 PM
I am going to go home, and sleep.

Tasuke
06-8-2005, 08:30 PM
You know what? If you actually go through with what you're
saying you will you will be doing, you are hereby deemed
Fuck-tard. Congradulations. I have been here close
to one year and eight months and you are the only person
that has actually made me mad at something. Good going.
Think about it! Why would you tease a wierd girl? To crush
her ego even more than it already is? Good goin', that makes
you a fucking dick! And just running away afterwards
makes you a pussy. Wow! You Suck. Go get a fscking life
sh*t-face.

kickassbuddy
06-8-2005, 08:36 PM
Listen, she is weird because she stalks me and my friends in a VERY VERY Gothic way, nobody knows her name, she dosen't speak or listen, and she flicked off the the school principal and the security guards too! I have the right, with the principal's permission. 8)

xiron
06-8-2005, 08:43 PM
Your principal must be a pretty screwed up individual, just as you appear to be. First of all, you don't have the "right" to assualt someone, which is apparently what you plan to do. Secondly, just because she's different from what you deem to be normal, doesn't mean you should do shit to her. You're full of shit.

jewpinthethird
06-8-2005, 09:07 PM
Man, kickassbuddy. You and your friends are horrible human beings. No one has the right to case harm another person.