PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Make An FFR Team..

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 10:15 AM
Hello to whoever might read this.. I want to create the first.. well to my knowledge.. First FFR Team.. Whomever might be interested contact me as soon as possible..

These are my plans for within my team.

Tourny's witihn the team
Ranks
A Website
Techniques
Competition

If anyones interested contact me ASAP..

AIM: Insaneskater2099
Yahoo: Insaneskater2099
MSN: Unknownrebel2000@hotmail.com

See you soon!

Starshot
06-2-2005, 10:32 AM
Question:

What would be the average level of playing skill for the team?

nitrostatic
06-2-2005, 10:52 AM
sounds intersting

lightdarkness
06-2-2005, 11:36 AM
It's been tried, and it's failed, but if you're gonna give it a shot, be prepared for a lot of work

esupin
06-2-2005, 11:54 AM
You mean like FFR League?

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm prepared for all the work necessary if I have the people to back me up.. Like I said if you are interested make an effort to contact me that way I know I have support..

The average level I want in the team would prolly be in "DDR Terms" standard.. I really want to make this work but I cant do this alone.

Remeber I will give all my effort to those in my team, and I will share what I can with all of you contact me please..

Tasselfoot
06-2-2005, 12:22 PM
Yea... what LD said. LD and I have the best experience with this, as we ran FFR League (LD basically ran #1, I basically ran #2). Also, Anuj is currently running an FFR League through the Brag Board forums...

So, gl with it. I think your biggest issues will be getting people to believe you are serious. You joined the forums today, you have 2 posts (both in this thread)... those aren't things that radiate trust and dedication. People would be more willing to take this idea seriously from a longstanding member of our community.

Also, with FFR League #2, I had around 400 entries each week, and spent at least 10 hours a week organizing everything for the league and answering questions relating to it.

But, again... gl with it.

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 12:31 PM
So, gl with it. I think your biggest issues will be getting people to believe you are serious. You joined the forums today, you have 2 posts (both in this thread)... those aren't things that radiate trust and dedication. People would be more willing to take this idea seriously from a longstanding member of our community.

Although this is true.. Ive seem some good talent out there that would make a good team.. It would be a totally new thing to the FFR not just A league.. but also a team..

Again for anyone who reads this if you are not willing to contact me.. Please leave your contact info and i will contact you.

Im not BSing any of you.

L8z.

iggymatrixcounter
06-2-2005, 01:24 PM
I might be interested but i need more details as to what you would do. u have good ideas but maybe times for these thnigs would be good

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 01:43 PM
I might be interested but i need more details as to what you would do. u have good ideas but maybe times for these thnigs would be good

I cannot start anything at the moment yet because well the obvious I dont have any members... therefore with no members we cannot have any events.. The first step we must accomplish is for people to actualy notice the team and take an interest in it. So if your still interested please feel free to contact me at any time. I will be glad to furthur explain. Till then I can only hope people can take an interest.

Ill be here if you need me..

ckj846
06-2-2005, 02:58 PM
So, does that mean that we would have tourneys within our members? Other teams? Both? I would be interested in this, but I would just like some more details. It is a lot of work, so I hope it all goes well!
O_o

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 03:01 PM
Yes sir, we would definately have tourny's within ourselves.. If another team decides to form then we shall play them.. It is rather interesting.. But the basis starts with our own members please keep note of that.. Contact me if you need mroe information.

ckj846
06-2-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't know about this. I might consider if more people were interested. I'll pass for now though!
O_o

ForsakenShadow
06-2-2005, 03:54 PM
All right.. Thats what im trying to build right now though.. a foundation.. have faith..

iggymatrixcounter
06-2-2005, 05:57 PM
sure i guess ill try it but i dont know how committed i can be to this

emccky
06-2-2005, 07:08 PM
skill 2 kill or wahtever arch did lol

Draigun
06-3-2005, 08:43 AM
Ahaha..I remember when Arch0wl and Privateer tried to make a team. Privateer was all "OMG U MUST HAV REPEKT TOWARDZ ME, U NOT B ON OUR TEEM." And that's when I lost any respect towards him at all.

ForsakenShadow
06-3-2005, 08:50 AM
I guarentee and promise you it will not be like that.