PDA

View Full Version : Intersting event

clessy
05-2-2005, 07:22 PM
Ok so I was waiting around talking to tassel and some other people in the lobby of FFR multiplayer. So this girl wants to play me "flashgirl" or something like that. So we play and she loses in the first 2 minutes and leave. This is really annoying to all the good players because it oftens causes lock up and stuff. So after all this trash talk she does me and her have a rematch. Quoll and Joheo(something) where watching. The girl doesnt even play me and then says her sister has to use the pc. Obvious bs. So anyways I hit go back to the lobby and then its says i'm banned?

Am I the only one seeing something flawed in this system?
How come the players who just want a good honest clean game have to deal with the scammers and dissohonest players? I think they're clearly needs to be a option that once a person loses they have to sit there and watch the other person finsh the song or at least wait in the game rooms lobby.

Also i'm guessing the banning and booting goes off of cussing. Now I know this is supposed to be a friendly envoriment and for the most part I totally agree with this. I'm respect for of all people who deserve it and arent being trouble makers. However 1) all the cussing is already censored out, 2) They were no forwarnings about it being a bannable offense which I highly don't think I should be pushed for yelling at a scammer.

Anyways thats just my general thought of the situation. By the way thanks for all the great work you guys have put into the new mutliplayer chat. Its one of the best things i've played in a extremly long time. Keep up the fanastic work.

NightSonnett
05-2-2005, 07:41 PM
So why exactly did he get banned? Someone please tell me?

djbadgerz
05-2-2005, 07:45 PM
How can you know to follow rules that you arent told about? I understand the rule, but the fact that you weren't warned before hand kind of ruins the point of the rule in the first place.

djbadgerz
05-2-2005, 07:49 PM
K, so this wasn't even your fault. How can you be punished for someone elses mistake? Where is the point in that?

Darkaldar
05-2-2005, 09:03 PM
Agreed. I noticed all the cussing is censored, but how many times before banning? It'd be nice to clarify those rules. And I agree on the whole making the losers stay and watch. I mean, I see that a lot... but, then again, when I see my opponent lose, I usually will follow suit, to keep it fun for both of us. :S

QUOLL
05-2-2005, 11:54 PM
haha, that girl was bs after all.

lightdarkness
05-3-2005, 02:41 AM
The chat autobans you for swearing and flooding. Does there really need to be a warning saying "If you swear or spam, you'll be banned". Come on! Thats common sense!

PS: It's only a 30 minute ban

emccky
05-3-2005, 02:43 AM
Maybe a rules page within the chat.. but you guys should use common sense.

clessy
05-3-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm not saying it was right to insult which I did. However It seems like the swears have a counter. Because I only said I'm tired of your bullshit. They're already censored anyways.
Plus why have such a awsome cussing filter yet you didnt have have a spam filter yesterday. People where rapping out messege floods.

lightdarkness
05-3-2005, 06:55 AM
We are still in beta, so filters might go up n' down

emccky
05-3-2005, 06:57 AM
up n' down lol