PDA

View Full Version : smonline logo contest

NevermoreX
04-26-2005, 03:22 PM
is anybody competing in it? i was just currious of how many people from ffr are doin the competition. im making a picture myself, but everyone elses are so good, im gonna work on mine for a while

flyingsmeditor
04-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Haha, you know Nero or Madrocks is going to win. They are the best 2 on that site. SMO is gaying up altough. It don't connect to the server or to the website when it is down. So, you are left with "WTH" becasue you don't know what is going on. It is doing that as I post this message.

Tsuteto
04-28-2005, 10:28 AM
I must say, I really don't think anything to do with SMO should be here... but eh, that's my opinion.

Anyways, yeah, logo contest... knowing me, I'd throw some child with a deformed face in, type SMO on it, and call it good.

Nerosuferoth
04-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Haha, you know Nero or Madrocks is going to win. They are the best 2 on that site. SMO is gaying up altough. It don't connect to the server or to the website when it is down. So, you are left with "WTH" becasue you don't know what is going on. It is doing that as I post this message.

Itt's too bad madrox hasnt posted on the forum for like 3 months. He was good though.

The contest is over. Please view the forums later to see who won.

NevermoreX
04-29-2005, 12:52 PM
by SMO i meant the website too

but yea its back up not :roll: