PDA

View Full Version : YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

the_daiz
02-20-2005, 10:10 AM
I got DDR Extreme for PS2! One of the only 8 copies in CANADA!!!!! YAAAAYY!!!! ITS AWESOME! Its got a new Paranoia song called eternal

hydrojakep
02-20-2005, 10:15 AM
There's more than eight copies in canada.
Your statistics are wrong, and we know about the "new" paranoia song.

the_daiz
02-20-2005, 10:19 AM
Oh no, its just the eight copies out THIS MONTH

GregHead
02-22-2005, 12:24 AM
Oh no, its just the eight copies out THIS MONTH

In your store.

gardyloo
02-23-2005, 08:57 AM
hahahhahahaahhahahhahaha
that deserved more than a simple "lol"

Hackerboy603
02-23-2005, 10:10 AM
well, I must say, it was a real let down. DDR Etreme JPN had a better selection, the usual menu, and you can turn off the buttons on the pad. sure they give you drop out and eternal, but in extreme JPN they give you Parinoia Eternal, Parinoia Survivor, Parinioa Survivor MAX, MAX 300, MAXX Unlimited, and MAX. (period) plus 100 other songs. As for drop out you can just get it on a MAX2 JPN, as well as just about all of the oni songs. Bottom line: get a mod chip/flip-top/Japeneese PS2. Oh and btw, there wasn't just 8 copies in Canada bot for the month, not the week, not the day. Check tomorrow and 'Hey!' they got more.

gardyloo
02-23-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah, go shell out 200 dollars more to play it :p

Novacaine
02-23-2005, 04:44 PM
The US version of extreme Sucked ass.

U shoudnt be happy about that.

One thing not noticed in that game
it only counts jumps as 1 to your combo.
also in training mode you cant slow the song down.

As for the Japanese version. Coundt tell ya. Waste of money 200 dollars for a new system + probly 60 more for the game.
I use Stepmania hookup.

SMGod
02-24-2005, 12:55 PM
OH RLY?

Dark_Silo
02-25-2005, 07:17 PM
well nice getting ddr now play in the arcade when you get to heavy -.-

DarkOracle
03-14-2005, 04:54 PM
well, I must say, it was a real let down. DDR Etreme JPN had a better selection, the usual menu, and you can turn off the buttons on the pad. sure they give you drop out and eternal, but in extreme JPN they give you Parinoia Eternal, Parinoia Survivor, Parinioa Survivor MAX, MAX 300, MAXX Unlimited, and MAX. (period) plus 100 other songs. As for drop out you can just get it on a MAX2 JPN, as well as just about all of the oni songs. Bottom line: get a mod chip/flip-top/Japeneese PS2. Oh and btw, there wasn't just 8 copies in Canada bot for the month, not the week, not the day. Check tomorrow and 'Hey!' they got more.

Parinoia Eternal, Parinoia Survivor, Parinioa Survivor MAX, MAX 300, MAXX Unlimited, and MAX.

Damn!!!! Thats freaken awesome, but we get weak songs.......... :(

nestlekwik
03-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I could never do well in the nonstop modes because the U.S. mix spelled the word Marvelous wrong and as a copy editor that REALLY, REALLY bugged me. Funny. The Japanese had no problem spelling the English word marvelous correctly.

GregHead
03-15-2005, 12:04 AM
I could never do well in the nonstop modes because the U.S. mix spelled the word Marvelous wrong and as a copy editor that REALLY, REALLY bugged me. Funny. The Japanese had no problem spelling the English word marvelous correctly.

Actually, Marvelous/Marvellous (http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=marvellous&x=0&y=0) can be spelled either way. Marvelous is the preferred spelling though. Now the fact that the judging is better than perfect...

gardyloo
03-15-2005, 11:02 AM
well nice getting ddr now play in the arcade when you get to heavy -.-who seriously has that much money?
I'm doing heavy at home and yeah doing nine footers with a homepad sucks but I dont think I will go and play the arcade every day.

hydrojakep
03-15-2005, 12:36 PM
holy fu[b][b/]ck huge bump.

gardyloo
03-21-2005, 04:48 PM
tell oracle... then tell me again because I've been gone so long.
but you fuxed the bbcode