PDA

View Full Version : i cant find any songs

buttonkiller
01-7-2005, 12:32 PM
could someone please give me a link to a place i can get songs. and please dont tell me if ive tried ______, because ive tried looking everywhere
fill in blank

Afrobean
01-7-2005, 02:12 PM
Bemanistyle.com (http://www.Bemanistyle.com)

Best site for sims. You have to register.

animeking46
01-9-2005, 10:07 AM
Best Site for officals and some orginals but slow www.DDruk.com
The best site for offical and alot of orginals need bit torrent thowww.ddramerica.com\bttracker

Bkid
01-13-2005, 12:04 PM
yea, www.ddruk.com is a good site. Actually, it's really the only one i use for my SM songs...I have used some other sites, but just to find really old songs or something like that...

~www.xanga.com/ddrfreakbkid~ I'll have some of my favorite songs on there as .zip files as soon as I get the chance.

Vareth
01-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Alright, i registered in DDRuk. I looked in the downloads, and tried a few different keywords, but they came up with only a few songs. Can anyone tell me the name of the Authors that put out all the original DDR songs? I really need some Beginner - Light songs. Someone else said Toph but when i DLd a song of his it was clearly heavy. Thanks for any help.

Edit:

One MAJOR gripe is that for any packs of songs(Downloading Dance Dance Revolution 1st mix) you have to use BitTorrent. I get about 5kbs tranfer rate on BT. My regular speed is around 400 kbs.

djbadiola
01-19-2005, 05:54 PM
www.ddramerica.com\bttracker and ddruk.com has been closed down, go see for urself

robyextreme
01-20-2005, 02:39 PM
yeah i just got stepmania it isint bad but u have to be exact on clicking it when the arrows come so thats what sucks

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
01-20-2005, 07:22 PM
yeah i just got stepmania it isint bad but u have to be exact on clicking it when the arrows come so thats what sucks

WTF did that have to do with this thread? x_x

Anywho...Toph often uses DDR songs but makes his own steps, so if you're looking for DDR Originals, those won't be of any use.