PDA

View Full Version : Do alot of you play double panels?

Burninthefloor
12-20-2004, 03:42 PM
I started Double Panel over the summer and I love it. I don't know anyone else who does double panel so do any of you?? also, is double panel popular where you live or are most of the really good players awesome at single?

Let's go for it
Now you can't miss
Al-Though-This-Was-The-Be-Gining
Beware because the end is here

nestlekwik
12-20-2004, 04:49 PM
When 5th Mix was the hottness, doubles was basically all I ever played. I don't really play it anymore because now that a lot more people are into DDR, I usually have other people who want to play as well. So it's a lot of 2-player games for me when I'm at the arcade. I'm actually really rusty on doubles now - I can barely still full-combo Era on heavy.

nightslayer
12-20-2004, 06:36 PM
now that a lot more people are into DDR, I usually have other people who want to play as well. So it's a lot of 2-player games for me when I'm at the arcade.

well... i play doubles and since im one of the best, if not the best at my arcade, people enjoy watching me play songs like genom screams on doubles.

emccky
12-20-2004, 06:41 PM
I play doubles.

Burninthefloor
12-20-2004, 07:03 PM
I am the ONLY person around here that does doubles. Most of my mediocre friends don't even know about it! It's my favorite mode and I like when people watch me...hehe

Tsuteto
12-20-2004, 08:21 PM
I like to play doubles. I just don't normally due to the cost. However, last time I played, I DID almost FC Era... damn last far right arrow being a miss.... Anyways, yeah, doubles is awesome, gives you more movement.