PDA

View Full Version : FFR ---> DDR?

WildStallion
12-7-2004, 08:48 PM
I know this sounds like I have never played DDR before, :oops: I was just wondering if these songs were included in the game for PS2 or the arcade version of DDR. :?:

If so, which versions of the ps2 and which arcade versions include the majority of these songs? :?: :?: :?:

Thank you if you answer.

Tasselfoot
12-7-2004, 08:50 PM
no. the majority of these songs are found only on FFR, or on the CDs sold through FFR.

the only Bemani artist to have a song on FFR is Banya.

Chromer
12-7-2004, 08:56 PM
But Banya sucks. If you played PIU 3rd OGB Mix, almost the entire frickin song selection is done by Banya. Now , I must be an idiot, but I haven't seen one song by Banya in DDR, unless we are talking about IIDX or something else. Then I can understand.

WildStallion
12-7-2004, 08:59 PM
Thank you :!: That was rather fast. It is not good that I will not be seeing most of these in an arcade for when I go challenge real people in the same place at the same time. (just not on ffr *hint*) Oh well... I suppose I will find new songs to like then from DDR.

iopq
12-9-2004, 03:10 PM
Well I tried DDR and it's VERY different

you don't get penalized for misses
There are many ways to hit the buttons and you have to alternate your legs because learning to hit too much with one leg ties it up
I think I became better at FFR by playing an hour of DDR though LOL, especially alternating arrows that are not next to each other - I learned that pattern in the DDR tutorial thingy

FFR should have a tutorial

leetr0x0rz
12-10-2004, 05:42 AM

no.

lightdarkness
12-10-2004, 05:44 AM

no.

FFR used to have a tutorial back in the .54 days.

It was cool.

There were like 10 arrows in the entire song.

The High scores were so hacked. Like, insanely.