PDA

View Full Version : SO CRUEL!

scorpio1690
07-1-2003, 03:07 AM
*sob* I was havin a jumpin contest with my friend cause we were bored (yes it so boring we had a jumping contest) anyways, I jumped really high, landed on the side of my foot and apparently sprained my ankle bad...... No hockey...... And right before the day I could play hockey.... Only FFR and Final Fantasy.... Good yes, but not good enough.... GOD DAMN YOU SPRAINED ANKLE OF MISCHEVIOUS DOOM!

jewpinthethird
07-1-2003, 03:08 AM
When did this happen? Just now? Sounds like something Ethan would do....

scorpio1690
07-1-2003, 03:09 AM
Yes it happened just now...... Damn my weak ankles.... Stupid human non-perfect genes

jewpinthethird
07-1-2003, 03:18 AM
Actually, sounds like something I would do....

Not too long ago, while on vaction, I decided to make a game out of unpacking the luggage and whatnot. The parking-lot was about 4 feet above the hotel room floor(try to picture it). So I got one of the rolling suitcases and jumped off the parking-lot ledge into the hotel room enterance. Well, I miscalculated the distance and ended up slamming the top part of my pelvic-bone into the doorway and scrapped my knee. Damn did it hurt....I couldnt even walk for about two hours.

scorpio1690
07-1-2003, 03:21 AM
Ya, before when I was playing hockey, we were just screwin around and my friend's mom's van was in the crive way and I was trying to deke my friend out and I got the blade of my stick caught in the tire and my shaft(Yes, I said shaft) got jammed in between my ribs, I was on the ground for a good 20 minutes...

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 09:01 AM
Drink milk, it maes you strong boned and really buff.

I have Ubermuscles from drinking milk (no workout :lol: ) and really high bone density, so that doesnt happen so much to me (maby I have really nice tendons....?).

clairmai
07-1-2003, 09:44 AM
i've done worse. this one time, we were playing...wac-a-friend, it's similar to wall ball except if there is someone in front of you, you can smoke them with the ball. well i got smoked so i had to run straight to this CEMENT wall. then BAM my knee collides into the wall 'cuz the stupid grass was wet. i got this huge cut and you could see my bone. they took me to the hospital, got stitches *DAMN THOSE HURT* and i couldn't go to the track and field city finals! ARGH!

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 09:52 AM
Wallball being modded handball, I am assuming. We used to play that alot, with a racketball. This one kid (we call him Whitey) turns in to a pussy when he gets out, and throws the ball as hard as he can at the wall after he is out. One time, he hit one of my friends fingers and broke it with the ball he threw.

One technique we use is to hit the ball with your fist (goes alot farther), and several times I nailed people in the back of head/face/nuts/stomache/back. Good fun. :lol:

nestlekwik
07-1-2003, 09:54 AM
The stupid games of pain we played as kids goes way beyond human comprehension.

clairmai
07-1-2003, 09:56 AM
grrr...nestlekwik, i am a kid, i'm only 12, NOW STOP IT *cries*

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 09:59 AM
Speaking of pain games, I am the master of bloody knuckles (there are like 10 versions. This is the one where you hit eachothers fists, or make your knuckles go really hard downwards into theirs). I beat this one girl who like never gave up. Her hand was abnormally large that day.

clairmai
07-1-2003, 10:01 AM
meh, i've played that. i'm pretty good at it, sine i've been playing piano for quite a while, my knuckes are really hard...

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 10:03 AM
You might have hard knuckles, but mine stick out like half an inch from my fist. :o

And I drink milk. :)

clairmai
07-1-2003, 10:04 AM
i drink milk, and soya milk. all the better...

Freak83
07-1-2003, 10:29 AM
Well Scorpio... yes I must admit that was a very stupid thing to do. You have my assurance.

87x
07-1-2003, 11:23 AM
oh yea.. well i got all of yall beat... one time i was playing baseball and i died...naw but forreal... when i was like 3 i was running with a metal pip in my mouth and i jumped over a wood stack.. the pipe landed before i did and went straight dwon my throat... i couldnt my "l"s or "r"s until the 6th grade... and i had to learn to say them different than everyon else...

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 12:15 PM
You turned asian! :shock:

Just playing!

jewpinthethird
07-1-2003, 03:00 PM
Oh, I know a totally awesome game you can play while playing DDR.

1) Get two pieces of long duct tape and make a whip out of them.

2) Then match two people up who are about the same skill level.

3) While playing DDR, hit each other with Duct-tape whips.

4) Whoever has the highest score, or who ever is able to complete the song Wins.

It's really fun.

clairmai
07-1-2003, 03:03 PM
uhhhh...i have a better idea

1)find someone who actually knows how to play parapara *they're so hard to find these days where i live!*
2) constantly wack eachother during the game
3) person with the highest score wins

jewpinthethird
07-1-2003, 03:06 PM
uhhhh...i have a better idea

1)find someone who actually knows how to play parapara *they're so hard to find these days where i live!*
2) constantly wack eachother during the game
3) person with the highest score wins

Same thing. Only your game sounds more sexual.

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 03:07 PM
Whack. Its hard to whack your partner when you play Parapara.

Heh heh.

Yanah_the_Master
07-1-2003, 03:10 PM
lol

i dont even know what the fuck parapara is like

scorpio1690
07-1-2003, 03:13 PM
Speaking of pain games, I am the master of bloody knuckles (there are like 10 versions. This is the one where you hit eachothers fists, or make your knuckles go really hard downwards into theirs). I beat this one girl who like never gave up. Her hand was abnormally large that day.

I do drink alot of milk but I just have weak ankles, my version of bloody knuckles is called Quarters, you flick the quarter so it spins on the ground and you take turns flicking it to keep it spinning. If you make the quarter fall cause you flicked it bad you put your fists on the ground with your knuckles touching and the other person wings the quarter at your knuckles as hard as he/she can..... It got banned from my school cause a kid got like, all of his knuckles torn open.....

87x
07-1-2003, 05:14 PM
I do drink alot of milk but I just have weak ankles, my version of bloody knuckles is called Quarters, you flick the quarter so it spins on the ground and you take turns flicking it to keep it spinning. If you make the quarter fall cause you flicked it bad you put your fists on the ground with your knuckles touching and the other person wings the quarter at your knuckles as hard as he/she can..... It got banned from my school cause a kid got like, all of his knuckles torn open.....

ive played that... mighty stupid i think.. but if you find someone you like you can.... play DDR while holding hands.. (not that hard).. or while hugging each other.... OR the fun one... forget the whips... for get the "whacking".. just go for good old fashion pushing and shoving while playing...

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 05:16 PM
....Can you say, DESERT EAGLE???

jewpinthethird
07-1-2003, 05:43 PM
Can you say "YOUR SIG IS TO F*CKING LARGE"

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 05:44 PM
IM WORKING ON IT. PHotoDraw is gaying up on me.

QreepyBORIS
07-1-2003, 05:46 PM
This should be okay.

TwiztidKain
07-1-2003, 07:55 PM
how about this try playing ddr while your doing a hand stand and try not to fall during the song thats freaking hard but i've seen a guy at the mall do it.

scorpio1690
07-3-2003, 01:15 AM
Well, that guy must be from the circus...... I played hockey today, my ankle's alright now it's just I alk with a bit of a limp now until it fully heals...... Hockey was good though :D

87x
07-3-2003, 02:42 AM
Well, that guy must be from the circus......

im not fromt the circus... i dont think.... but naw it wasnt me...

scorpio1690
07-3-2003, 03:43 AM
Ya, you're an apodted midget from the circus injected with growth hormones