PDA

View Full Version : clear you dumb cache

Tpinnic1
10-9-2004, 02:12 PM
how do i freaking clear my cache to get this game to work i did deleat my internet files in internet options but when i try to load this it still dont work. please someone help me figure this out

Tasselfoot
10-9-2004, 02:19 PM
can you be more specific about your issue? there are a few possibilities...

did you go to www.macromedia.com and update with the newest flash plugin?

Tpinnic1
10-9-2004, 02:22 PM
umm i played ffr before a few times. but it seams when ever i log off and i go check something eles on the internet. i come back and it says i have to clear my cache and i do that and it dont work. so i get p-off. and i leave the computer. i come back and it dont work. its been doing this sence day 1 i joined

Anticrombie0909
10-9-2004, 02:23 PM
Every now and then, Synth goes through and hacks a few random people's computers. He sticks this little program in that will make it so you can't play FFR. Looks like you're one of the unlucky ones. :cry:

Tpinnic1
10-9-2004, 02:28 PM
i can play every once and a while but just not when ever i want but late last nite and early this morning there was some kind of red hat thing poping up

Anticrombie0909
10-9-2004, 02:50 PM
Uh oh. Looks like you've gotten Synth's red hat virus. That's really hard to get rid of. You're in for some trouble, my friend. At this point, reformatting as your only option.