PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I can't figure out these characters!

StepN00b
09-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Can someone help me? I've been trying to download these characters for stepmania for some time now. I downloaded all the characters from this site: savageddr.com. (I don't know what that flashing file is so I left it alone...) I can get on to stepmania fine, I can even select my character, but right before the song starts I get this error message: The redirect 'Characters/Hitomi/rest/rest.redir' references a file 'Characters/_DDRPC_common_Rest.bones.txt' which doesn't exist.

Can someone please help me?

ps- The "Hitomi" in the error message was the character's name, so it varies depending on the character I picked. Thanks!

Kilgamayan
09-11-2004, 10:54 PM
The flashing file you didn't download is "Necessary Bones Files needed to use characters."

Note the words "Necessary" and "Bones", and then check your error message again.

Put two and two together yet? :p

dinnerroll
09-13-2004, 06:25 PM
The flashing file you didn't download is "Necessary Bones Files needed to use characters."

Note the words "Necessary" and "Bones", and then check your error message again.

Listen to the man :P

thingermahjig
02-17-2005, 04:21 PM
<sorry if this doubled> do we just create the files ourselves or do we find the file online?

mushoku
03-3-2005, 01:42 PM

Bold added for emphasis. thingermahjig, note the last line of the quote? ^.~

ktmhz
03-8-2005, 04:48 PM
you need the bones files, you can get them here http://plasmadance.com/ and then put in \characters directory