PDA

View Full Version : LOOK

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 09:00 AM
Now I know how I lost all my creds..look at this i found

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 09:11 AM
Obviously when someone took over my account last week they tried impersonating me and it had something to do with Arch. Now Arch can get my password and hand it to someone else and frame me or something but I don't know..Nobody from my computer would do this from me cause im the only one...

Squeek
09-2-2004, 12:23 PM
I don't believe Arch would do that even if he hated you. That kinda thing would get his admin removed.

Besides, Arch doesn't need credits for anything. Why would he want them? He doesn't even play FFR anymore.

~Squeek

Arch0wl
09-2-2004, 12:40 PM
what the hell?

I have like 97000 credits that I got from Jello one time. I don't need more.

If I wanted credits I would just ask Synth to modify it and give me a million or so.

I still haven't taken that challenge either. It's waiting in my queue. Should I, guys?

I find it funny you'd try to frame me in such a stupid manner. If I wanted to frame myself I'd do something way more organized and better than that.

RobbyZero, you're pathetic.

SpookG
09-2-2004, 12:58 PM
i lost all my credits when postnuke got hacked.. lol.. the dude made me get five losses by sending my credits out as challenges and then having my account forfeit.

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 12:59 PM
Your a fucking retard Arch I did not do this. Look at the date,I had my account password changed before that date and only got it back like 3-4 days ago. PLUS I don't even have 10k credits I only have 33.

EDIT : I did not have access to my account that day so it was not me. This is not bullshit,I found this is my sent challenges.

Arch0wl
09-2-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm a retard for you trying to frame me and me putting solid facts against you?

Sorry, doesn't work that way

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 01:15 PM
I didn't even do it. I wouldn't do something like that..it's obviously retarded. Ask Synth about him reseting my password and everything. Someone had stolen my account and changed all my information changed my sig changed my profile and everything.

The email was put to guy(something)@aol.com and everything was changed. My Website was called http://dumb and my name was Guy and stuff like that. I had 30k creds now im at 33. I had originally had 8 challenges lost now I have 48 I now have 33 credits from the 30k I had before. Understand now?

Privateer
09-2-2004, 01:25 PM
I didn't even do it. I wouldn't do something like that..it's obviously retarded. Ask Synth about him reseting my password and everything. Someone had stolen my account and changed all my information changed my sig changed my profile and everything.

The email was put to guy(something)@aol.com and everything was changed. My Website was called http://dumb and my name was Guy and stuff like that. I had 30k creds now im at 33. I had originally had 8 challenges lost now I have 48 I now have 33 credits from the 30k I had before. Understand now?

That proves it! Well, remember, you tried lying about 10-15 different scores, put up defense, and then admitted you were lying before. Your credibility was already all gone before this happened.

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 01:26 PM
I wasn't lieing I did those scores. I told you already my INI had be tampered with what don't you fucken understand?

EDIT: Also screw off with that credibility bullshit god damn your stupid. Just fucken listen,I got fucken hacked into and ruined so shut up god.

Privateer
09-2-2004, 01:27 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Where did THAT come from? I DISTINCTLY remember you saying you were sorry and all that shit.

EDIT: Plus, any ini that would allow a player at your level to AAA Oi Punk would allow you to AAA every other song you listed there.

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 01:29 PM
Yeah I said sorry,those scores were bullshit with a long explanation,you obviously weren't reading those posts about 3 weeks ago.

Privateer
09-2-2004, 01:31 PM
Well there...my point has been made. You lied about 15 scores, kept defending yourself and UBERFFRMASTER (if he exists), and then said they were bullshit.

Nobody has any reason to trust you.

RobbyZero
09-2-2004, 01:34 PM
Synth already knows I couldn't login I already discussed it with him and this is just to prove my point that whoever was on it for that day or two was failing challenges to give my credits away. UBERFFRMASTER does exist. He was on the cam in the chat with me on Saturday Sunday and Monday. Everyone saw him,xObserveRx has seen him,Jello has and tons of others.