PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

TheSeventhSign
08-23-2004, 11:42 PM
Here's a suggestion for your new version: take the songs like Uber Rave, CIA Rave, For FFR, and Chrono Trigger - and all those ridiculous classical songs - OUT OF THE GAME.

Is this game supposed to be based on skill? Those songs require no skill. MY 3-YEAR-OLD NIECE CAN LITERALLY PLAY THEM. I mean, all you have to do is mash the four arrow buttons. 3-year-olds are GREAT at that. Isn't that kinda degrading, that 3-year-olds can play this game?! Thos songs take so long to master that they become all the game is. That's all I play is those ridiculous songs because my fingers cannot humanly execute what is being demanded. And if those songs are the whole game then that's one FUC KED up game.

I will admit that you have some good songs on this site, but until you banish hyrogashi from this place and shape the majority of your songs up, you will just give bemani-style games a bad name.

lightdarkness
08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
Uhh, many people can Full Combo those songs.

and yea, you can just mash through the song, but in DDR, you could just have one person stand on each arrow and jump up and down the whole time, you'll still pass it.

Even if you mash, you might get through the song, you just won't do well.

Squeek
08-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Some people really are that good. Like Draigun, for example.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/modules/PNphpBB2/files/wtf_722.gif

~Squeek

Afrobean
08-24-2004, 12:42 PM
How in the fuck do you AAA that?! I commend you and all those on that top 10 for their awesome skill.

Also, taking those songs out of the game wouldn't do much. There'd still be impossibly difficult songs in SM. There is no stopping the gods of this game from making really hard sims.

Squeek
08-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Afro - That's Draigun's picture. Just so you know.

Draigun is really good.

~Squeek

Brainmaster07
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Althought I disagree with the first post... My firend has beaten every single 'insanely hard' song with his eyes CLOSED. He would play it through once to see which parts of the song had a lot of arrows, and which had few and mashed acordingly his second time through. He got plenty of 100+ combos aswell...

Just get rid of that in R2 and we can all be happy =p.

emccky
08-24-2004, 05:06 PM
i can AA pretty much every song you listed. learn how to read the patterns, before calling a song retarded. CIA Rave is easy to pass and FC for that matter, and most of the classical songs aren't that hard. You have no room to talk and say FFR gives Bemanistyle games a bad name. please shut the hell up and not suck so much.

Hyrogashi
09-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Well, I truly am sorry that you cannot beat any of my songs without "mashing the keys like a 3 year old." Maybe we should put up a sign for people like you that says "Caution, slight level of intelligence needed to play this level." So people like you wouldn't get confused by all the scary arrows and have to premenstrate all over the forums about it.

kthxbai

Kilgamayan
09-24-2004, 11:28 AM
sup hyro