PDA

View Full Version : Customized Pokemon Profiles!

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 11:40 AM
I originally made a Cubone profile for Kmay (he has yet to put it up yet.) I decided to go with a sleek, pokedex looking theme which I poured a ton of time into, doing a lot of the pokedex design and such entirely from scratch. Anyways, I loved the profile so much, I was kinda jealous it wasn't mine so I decided to take the pokedex template and make one for myself. xD Anyways, these are fun to make and I thought it'd be cool for a whole bunch of us pokemon-lovers to have matching profiles, so I'll be taking on requests for Pokemon profiles using the current Pokedex theme that I have.

As for payment, I don't know how much to charge yet, feel free to PM me the most you'd be willing to pay, and I'll come to a conclusion once I get enough opinions.

Finished Profiles:
-My own: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/reuben_tate/
-Kmay
--Background: http://i.imgur.com/yYMJi.jpg

--Avi: http://i.imgur.com/1GIko.png

Current Requests:
-Middie
-Samwais
-Chocobothief12
-Yo man I'm awesome (1.7x speed)
-Poison
-igotrhythm
-XxMidigamixX
-Fluvs
-Zak (still considering, and deciding pokemon)
-hi19hi19 (still considering, and deciding pokemon)
-Elite Ninja
-EzExZeRo7497
-Cold Kitten :D

In your request, please include the following:
- Choice of Pokemon
- Designed username text (if you want it to be something other than your username, ex: I have Ben instead of reuben_tate)
- Key setup
- Speed
- Special Ability (aka runningmen, jacks, trills, etc)
- Any other specifications or customizations

bmah
03-5-2012, 12:24 PM
Since I've enjoyed your stuff so much, I might request another commission later... :)

hi19hi19
03-5-2012, 12:26 PM
tempting

RuGuru
03-5-2012, 01:03 PM
I know you made a profile for kmay but I went ahead 2 days ago and started working on one for fun. I don't expect any credits for this since my shop was closed.

yo man im awesome
03-5-2012, 01:30 PM
Do want.

Emithith
03-5-2012, 05:39 PM
you're going to want to kill yourself on a rusty nail by the end of this. I find pokemon profiles impossible to get to look right.

RuGuru
03-5-2012, 05:49 PM
you're going to want to kill yourself on a rusty nail by the end of this. I find pokemon profiles impossible to get to look right.

I know what you mean. This is the first Pokemon profile I ever attempted. It looks good to me. I hope kmay likes it.

Emithith
03-5-2012, 05:54 PM
I know what you mean. This is the first Pokemon profile I ever attempted. It looks good to me. I hope kmay likes it.

Ruguru = Reuben? O_o

anyway it's just the stock of images they have. It's sheer crap, I almost need to invent a new style every time to work with the images.

edit:
oh, okay I get it now. Reuben just made his old one. (Saying this after seeing your profile Ru..)

Poison-
03-5-2012, 05:56 PM
Hmm, okay. I could use a new profile.
Dragonite or Dragonaire
Poison
AS ./
Rolls/Jumpstream

Thanks.

RuGuru
03-5-2012, 05:59 PM
Ruguru = Reuben? O_o

anyway it's just the stock of images they have. It's sheer crap, I almost need to invent a new style every time to work with the images.

No. I'm Angie. Rueben is Ben.
And it's hard to work the graphics with the design. Anime pictures seem very easy to work with for some reason. I don't know why.

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 06:10 PM
Since I've enjoyed your stuff so much, I might request another commission later... :)
Haha, just let me know when you start getting bored of the current one I made for you. xD
tempting
you know you wanna ;)
Do want.
got your pm :)
Meh, I like Pokemon enough so it's worth the trouble. Plus I the pokedex template to work with, so it's not too bad.
No. I'm Angie. Rueben is Ben.
And it's hard to work the graphics with the design. Anime pictures seem very easy to work with for some reason. I don't know why.
lmfao, thanks for clearing things up for people xD Anyways, I guess it's up to Kmay to decide which one of ours he wants. :P
Hmm, okay. I could use a new profile.
Dragonite or Dragonaire
Poison
AS ./
Rolls/Jumpstream

Thanks.
Added to OP :3

Emithith
03-5-2012, 06:11 PM
Meh, I like Pokemon enough so it's worth the trouble. Plus I the pokedex template to work with, so it's not too bad.

Well it's still going to get monotonous eventually. Hopefully this is a learning experience for you though.

RuGuru
03-5-2012, 06:22 PM
The one I made kmay is on my profile. I don't think I can do anything else to this profile.

Vanilla Mnm
03-5-2012, 06:36 PM
I have a pokemon avatar ^^

igotrhythm
03-5-2012, 07:21 PM
- Choice of Pokemon: I do change my avi from time to time, but hardcore attackers are always high on my list of favorites. Haxorus would be my choice, but if you want to surprise me...
- Designed username text: Username is fine. Too many Andrews on this site.
- Key setup: ASIL (because laptop keyboards have unusable arrows)
- Speed: 2x
- Special Ability (aka runningmen, jacks, trills, etc): Streams
- Any other specifications or customizations: Tweak it for the old profile setup, where the gamercard is on the top left and the prochat is to the right.

XxMidigamixX
03-5-2012, 07:26 PM
hmm...w/e might as well go for it~

Pokemon: Charizard
Name: Nai
key config: QW56
Speedmod: 2.175x (FFR)/C950 (SM)
Strengths: Inconsistencymanias~
Other: nope~

Might as well donate 6k

edit: sent 6k~

yo man im awesome
03-5-2012, 07:29 PM
Lol I feel bad for reuben now, he's already swamped :'|

Xx{Midnight}xX
03-5-2012, 07:45 PM
For special ability on mine you should put Jumptrilling.

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 08:13 PM
Lol I feel bad for reuben now, he's already swamped :'|

Lmfao, the queue in the OP is just for these pokemon profiles.

My full-profile queue:
;~;
Queue:
1) Cyth The Raccoon
2) kmay (unless someone else decides to do his profile first)
3) Latias
4) wc
5) Zekramcross (again, lmfao)
6) Middie (pokedex theme)
7) I like it
8) Go_Oilers_Go
9) Samwais (pokedex theme)
10) Chocobotheif (pokedex theme)
11) yo man (pokedex theme)
12) Poison- (pokedex theme)
13) CammyGoesRawr
14) igotrhythm (pokedex theme)
15) XxMidigamixX (pokedex theme)

Don't worry about me though, it just takes bursts of motivation to get these done (I'll do some of pokemon ones first since they are a bit quicker to do.)

Fluvs
03-5-2012, 08:32 PM
pokemon: Darkrai
username: Fluvs
Key: arrow keys
speed: 1x
special ability: unknown
I can't think of any others at the moment but these are just it xD

Emithith
03-5-2012, 08:45 PM
Trust me
after this you wont wanna look at Pokemon for a long, long while. ;)

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 08:47 PM
pokemon: Darkrai
username: Fluvs
Key: arrow keys
speed: 1x
special ability: unknown
I can't think of any others at the moment but these are just it xD
adding to OP
Trust me
after this you wont wanna look at Pokemon for a long, long while. ;)
I'm getting more requests from this thread than I was expecting, so I have a feeling you might be correct. x.x

bmah
03-5-2012, 08:52 PM
ever thought of putting a cap before reopening requests?

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 08:56 PM
I am Ben silly mortal, Ben never feels swamped
I fail at trying to impersonate Middie... :/

My determination face:
http://i.imgur.com/PSVLJ.jpg

Emithith
03-5-2012, 09:04 PM
You are a SWAMP type pokemon

reuben_tate
03-5-2012, 09:09 PM
You are a SWAMP type pokemon

Perhaps a Swampert profile would be more fitting for me then perhaps, hehu~
sike, Piplup 4ever <3

Thatskier
03-5-2012, 09:20 PM
nah pokemon is just as weird as freaking my little pony

00Razor00
03-5-2012, 09:28 PM
I win. Raichu status!

RuGuru
03-5-2012, 09:37 PM
Since Ben did make kmay's profile first, the one I have is up for grabs for anyone. I don't expect any credits for this. First one to PM me can have it. I'll change the text and voila it'll be yours. :)

Elite Ninja
03-5-2012, 10:07 PM
I've never had a profile that mentioned my play style before so I would like one haha. Sorry about adding another profile for you to make Ben :P

Pokemon: Blastoise
Name: Elite Ninja
Key setup:AS56
Speed: 1.7x
Special Ability: Rolls and Jumpstream

<3

6PLUS3
03-6-2012, 07:18 AM
Massive props to Ben for the huge queue. Good luck have fun. You'll want to quit making profiles for a bit afterwards. Trust me. D: After 3, I already want to take a brake. lmao

But seriously good luck. Rooting for you. woopwoop Ben for pres. etcetc

EzExZeRo7497
03-6-2012, 07:52 AM
Choice of Pokemon: Porygon-Z (No profile pic is needed btw)
Designed username text: Descension
Key setup: ZXCV
Speed: 2.15x-2.2x
Special Ability: Speed
Specifications: Old profile setup and silver Pokedex?

reuben_tate
03-6-2012, 03:52 PM
OP updated with the latest requests.

Massive props to Ben for the huge queue. Good luck have fun. You'll want to quit making profiles for a bit afterwards. Trust me. D: After 3, I already want to take a brake. lmao

But seriously good luck. Rooting for you. woopwoop Ben for pres. etcetc

Haha, I'm definitely gonna close my shop for a bit after all these profiles, they are fun, but I don't want to do it so much where it becomes boring. Thanks for the support. :3

Anyways, I know what I'm gonna be doing tonight, good thing there is a coffee shop right outside my dorm o_O

yo man im awesome
03-6-2012, 03:53 PM
one change to mine, I actually just switched to 1.7x because stepmania made 1.65x too slow lmfao

RuGuru
03-6-2012, 04:09 PM
My profile is still up for grabs if anyone wants my cubone profile.

bmah
03-6-2012, 04:28 PM
My profile is still up for grabs if anyone wants my cubone profile.

Would you just change the text or something? I'll take it if no one else will.

Elite Ninja
03-6-2012, 04:32 PM
Would you just change the text or something? I'll take it if no one else will.

Too late haha. Someone else already got it XD

reuben_tate
03-6-2012, 04:36 PM
one change to mine, I actually just switched to 1.7x because stepmania made 1.65x too slow lmfao

Lol, I'll keep that in mind. And dayuuumm...I would think you'd play with a faster speed mod (people keep calling my 1.8x slow xD)

yo man im awesome
03-6-2012, 04:37 PM
Lol, I'll keep that in mind. And dayuuumm...I would think you'd play with a faster speed mod (people keep calling my 1.8x slow xD)

Yea don't listen to them lol. I mean come, on I'm pretty sure Dossar uses 1.75x.

Speed mod has no relation to skill ^.^

bmah
03-6-2012, 05:08 PM
Too late haha. Someone else already got it XD

That's ok.

igotrhythm
03-6-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey, dude, before you screw up my name, just letting you know that Troll Piplup is making you miss the "t" in my name for the OP.

(Also managed to nab AAA on Endless Dream with an ASKL setup just now...not sure how that happened, especially since that's a new one)

reuben_tate
03-6-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey, dude, before you screw up my name, just letting you know that Troll Piplup is making you miss the "t" in my name for the OP.

(Also managed to nab AAA on Endless Dream with an ASKL setup just now...not sure how that happened, especially since that's a new one)

I always double check spelling before I finish it up. thanks for pointing it out though, I updated the OP. :P So, do you want to change your setup from ASIL to ASKL for the profile?

Also, nice pun, I c wut u did thar. ;P

Cold Kitten
03-6-2012, 05:58 PM
-Cold Kitten (o_O)

Why the funny look? :( xD

reuben_tate
03-6-2012, 05:59 PM
It's more of a face of shock, I wouldn't expect someone like you to ask someone like me for a profile. xD Sorry if you misinterpreted. xD

EDIT: changed the funny face to something else :D

Cold Kitten
03-6-2012, 06:02 PM
Hahah, no. It's fine. xD I make profiles but mine are... MUCH simpler than things like this. :P

igotrhythm
03-7-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, sure, ASKL is fine since I'm using that now. Love what you did with your profile layout, though, so I'm thinking I might have to switch to the new one to take best advantage.

reuben_tate
03-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Ok, I'll use that key setup then (and trust me, the new layout is much better, I'd recommend it.). As for an update, I currently have Middie's and Velo's profiles done (Middie is going to wait for his profile to get old, and Velo and I are still working with some alignment things since he has a different profile layout.) I'm trying to do at least one profile a day, so please bare with me guys. xD

bmah
04-5-2012, 11:11 PM
Still interested when you find the time. :)

WSCB
04-5-2012, 11:14 PM
Range? I'm good for most reasonable amounts. :P

Reshiram
04-5-2012, 11:24 PM
Totally interested.

- Choice of Pokemon: Reshiram. Durp.
- Username text: "Reshi"
- Key setup: QWOP
- Speed: 1.7x
- Special Ability: Short Bursts
- Any other specifications or customizations: Nah, whatever's pretty much cool with me.

Hazelle
04-6-2012, 09:51 AM
WOAH When did you get a customized forum name ben?? Lucky duck - er..penguin. xD It looks awesome :D