PDA

View Full Version : 8th piano solo (My hardest!)

MBurns
08-7-2011, 04:19 PM
This was composed for several months, but it took forever to actually get to play properly. I had to wait for a day where I felt...good enough to go fast. You know those days where you nail the 200bpm trills like it's nothing.

Alot of inspiration from Chopin's Etudes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-4cqLkY5k

If you like the pieces, subscribe to my youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com/salownsu123

Thatskier
08-7-2011, 04:28 PM
Do you drink muscle milk? CUS U ARE YOKED ON THE FFKFKKINGG PIANOOO!@@@

iironiic
08-7-2011, 04:30 PM
I call dibs! Nice work sir! :] Very Chopin-like!

MBurns
08-7-2011, 11:45 PM
Do you drink muscle milk? CUS U ARE YOKED ON THE FFKFKKINGG PIANOOO!@@@

Piano roids.

midnghtraver
08-8-2011, 02:56 AM
You should record a video of you playing your songs. That would be awesome to watch.

MBurns
08-8-2011, 03:13 AM
You should record a video of you playing your songs. That would be awesome to watch.

I'll make a video clip once the album is done!

Seems like alot of people want to see it.

who_cares973
08-9-2011, 01:57 PM
i would like the mp3 of this. probably my favourite song by you and ive been inspired to step it and it will probably be the next file i finish

iironiic
08-9-2011, 02:44 PM
Carlos! If you want, we can collab on it together since I wanted to step this as well! x]

yo man im awesome
08-9-2011, 02:50 PM
JESUS CHRIST MAN, how many of these epic things do you have flowing out of your head? Seriously, piano roids.

Artic_counter
08-9-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm totally in love with you in an homosexual way now xD Seriously, as a composer and performer, I hold you incredibly high in my esteem.

I absolutely love that composition. Must have taken a shitload of takes to record too xD

Bravo sincèrement. Je suis fier d'être Québécois grâce à toi xD Continu comme ça. J'espère qu'un jour tu vas avoir la reconnaissance et la popularité que tu mérites.

icontrolyourworld
08-9-2011, 03:32 PM
Dropping in to say AMZIN man! This song rules :D

MarioNintendo
08-9-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm totally in love with you in an homosexual way now xD Seriously, as a composer and performer, I hold you incredibly high in my esteem.

I absolutely love that composition. Must have taken a shitload of takes to record too xD

Bravo sincèrement. Je suis fier d'être Québécois grâce à toi xD Continu comme ça. J'espère qu'un jour tu vas avoir la reconnaissance et la popularité que tu mérites.

Mets-en, ça fait chaud au coeur d'avoir un si bon représentant!

How about that mp3, now? :) Carlos and Wilson will have some tough competition on that charting! ;D

MBurns
08-9-2011, 07:18 PM
Merci beaucoup à tous les québécois :D

And thanks alot everyone else too.

I sent the Mp3 to iironiic who called dibs on it and seemed eager to work on it. DrTran has 2 other files he's working on, so I figured iiron deserved it, but I'd have no prob if they collab'd it.

Those who want to OWN the Mp3 while supporting me can always buy it for chump change on redblank.bandcamp.com

It'd greatly help me pay for my studio expenses which are racking up quite a bit.