PDA

View Full Version : Changing Appearance To Blink

-zeroSKILL-
07-29-2011, 02:40 PM
It becomes impossible to turn Blink off after turning it on (Velocity Engine). The only Appearance mod that will work after selecting Blink is Stealth.

Have to reload the game in order to turn it off.

-zeroSKILL-
07-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Bump, cause apparently no one saw this or posted anything about it, and because I found out something else about it that may or may not be useful information.

If you play to say... a 50 combo with Blink on, then just quit the song and turn the appearance back to visible and replay the song Blink is only effective until a 50 combo, and the notes appear as Visible. I tried with Blink on for about the first 50 notes of 00.01, ended the song, swapped to Visible, and after it got past the point where I ended previously notes appeared as usual. I then exited out of 00.01 and went and played 300, and the same problem happened. It was until about a 50 combo that notes were blinking (with Visible on) and then they appeared as normal after that.

justin_ator
07-31-2011, 10:46 PM
Very interesting. Hopefully an admin will see this soon.

-zeroSKILL-
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Hoping this has at least been seen by Velocity at this point. But another bump in case not.

TC_Halogen
08-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Velocity is out on vacation, if I recall. But yeah, this is definitely something to bring up. A lot of the mods on both engines need to be modified.