PDA

View Full Version : multi problems

ddrex2
04-6-2011, 10:01 AM
anybody eltse haveing problems with multi?
for example when i press the little icon that lets me exit multi from the game screen i sometimes lose my arrow pointing to the left that lets me scroll through the songs so i have to refreash the page :| kinda anoying but gotta deal with it till i gets fixed. DDREX2 OUT! >_>

Emo_Saur_
04-6-2011, 12:50 PM
are you talking about Multiplayer?

ddrex2
04-11-2011, 04:31 AM
are you talking about Multiplayer?

mhum

ScarletSky
04-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Can you be a bit more descriptive? I'm not entirely sure of the issue here. All I can see is that some pointy thing is disappearing when you exit multiplayer. Maybe a screenshot(s) would help.

Skelogon
04-13-2011, 10:13 PM
I have this problem in multi in which when I clicked another user's name by accident which lead to the PM option, i clicked cancel, then I can no longer enter any rooms and can only chat

TC_Halogen
04-13-2011, 10:19 PM
That is a very common multi-player bug. Hitting cancel after a PM in multi-player causes everything to be listed as undefined. Leaving and reentering multi-player resolves this.

ScarletSky
04-14-2011, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't mind helping fixing all of these bugs like that, but I don't know where to find the FFR source code. =/ I actually enjoy coding and software development, plan on making a career out of it even.