PDA

View Full Version : Token Songs Bug

Ziergdsx18
03-6-2011, 01:42 PM
Lately I've noticed a strange bug in the token songs where your stats or high scores don't record, this includes not updating ranks or fetching high scores from server. The first time I faced this problem was when I recently played Dendrite v2 - which as some of you might know, was a Support Token in the past that could only be acquired by purchasing the "For Great Justice!" album. At first I though it was just some usual random issue with my internet, so I just disregarded this and stopped playing the song, however, I noticed that this problem kept on going no matter how many times I restarted the Legacy Engine, or using Velocity's engine to see if it was fixed. Furthermore, this bug seems to revolve around several other token songs including Coactive [Over my Shoulder Mix], Tell v3, and Vertex Beta vROFL.

I would like to know if anyone else had this problem before and if so, please let it be known here so that we can arrange for an Administrator to look it up because it's likely that this is not just a personal issue.

This is an example of what happens after you play one of the bugged token songs:

HammyMcSquirrel
03-6-2011, 01:52 PM
If you haven't earned the vROFL token, that would explain why a score on that doesn't record for you. (I don't see it listed under your unlocked tokens.)

Not sure why the other three songs aren't recording for you, but the fact that they were all support tokens may have a connection.

Plan_Bsk81127
03-6-2011, 02:59 PM
Support token songs havent been recording for awhile now. Vrofl isnt recording because you dont have it.

Velocity
03-6-2011, 04:45 PM
I know what's wrong. It's checking if you have the support tokens instead of the normal 3 tokens. As they both have the same level id, it glitches out.

EDIT:
All fixed. Stop haxin the vrofl's