PDA

View Full Version : Old newbie. Such a thing?

Unnai
12-16-2010, 12:58 AM
Hullo, I am an old newbie. I have been playing FFR for a while but just made an account. I haven't been in range of a computer for 6+ months, and now that I have one and can play again, I can't find my favorite song, Computer Dreams. It was in the dance category, and the difficulty was a 2 or a 3. Does anyone know what happened to this game? :???:

C@!
12-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Welcome back to FFR, Unnai. Songs such as Computer Dreams have been moved to the "Legacy" section, which is also known as "Support". You can find it there, or just click the "S" Icon on the top left (next to the Q), then scroll down and find it there.

Have fun

All_That_Chaz
12-16-2010, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the community :)

Just so you know, formatting text in your posts is generally frowned upon in this forum.

Unnai
12-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Welcome back to FFR, Unnai. Songs such as Computer Dreams have been moved to the "Legacy" section, which is also known as "Support". You can find it there, or just click the "S" Icon on the top left (next to the Q), then scroll down and find it there.

Have fun

Ohhh thank you :D Also, is there a way I can make the forum posts appear in chronological order rather than newest first?

Unnai
12-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the community :)

Just so you know, formatting text in your posts is generally frowned upon in this forum.

Well that bites. Is used to being frowned upon if I don't @_@ Sorry.

C@!
12-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Ohhh thank you :D Also, is there a way I can make the forum posts appear in chronological order rather than newest first?

User CP -> Settings and Options -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Mode -> Change Linear - Newest First to Oldest First -> Save Changes

Unnai
12-16-2010, 01:24 AM
User CP -> Settings and Options -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Mode -> Change Linear - Newest First to Oldest First -> Save Changes

Ahh thank you muchly :D

All_That_Chaz
12-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Well that bites. Is used to being frowned upon if I don't @_@ Sorry.
No worries. That's what the newbie forum is for :)