PDA

View Full Version : o_O wtf

Therod
11-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Ok, so a while back this guy named 'zFox' gave me a profile vote. Today, I got 3 profile votes (all thumbs up ftw) and I noticed he wasn't there anymore. Where he was, was just his avatar (the infamous question mark)
So, I searched him and his profile did come up. When I clicked on his profile, however, it went to the 'search.php' page. Seriously, what the hell?

BethanyBangs
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
There was this person on here, i clicked it and it said it can't find the page o-o and i clicked the link the redirected me to ffr. Weird things happen here.

Therod
11-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Seriously, search 'zFox' in the users tab. He'll be the first link. Click on him and the profile won't exist.

SK8R43
11-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Alot of people got deleted through the Veteran change. lol

Therod
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
I was one of them. Ta-da! I'm here right now.

OneHandNow
11-27-2010, 06:48 PM
:< your account got deleted?! what was your old account's name?

Therod
11-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, actually, my account wasn't deleted. I was one of the many victims whose passwords magically became nothing. But seriously, what happened to this guy's profile? From what I understand, he only commented on one profile and then he couldn't log into his account (I have him on MSN) That's what he told me at least.

All_That_Chaz
11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
I also see his profile in the search results but I am also redirected to the search page when I click to go to the profile. If you have him on MSN, tell him to make a new account and to send a PM to aperson (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/private.php?do=newpm&u=11556). He is the first person I'd go to for help with reviving the zFox account.