PDA

View Full Version : Qopwepop aka someone else

qopwepop
12-9-2009, 06:31 PM
Hello FFR ^^

My name is Qopwepop. It is a bot name because I tried to sign up here once using my normal name but it said that my email was already taken, so I went to "forgot my password", typed my email, checked my inbox and found out that some bot had registered using this username under my email. That's how I assume it goes.

If anybody ever goes on ODI or R21freak, I'm known as Chino on ODI and Serenade on R21freak. I've been posting on ODI for over a year and been posting ITG-related stuff for 2 years. I chatted with Arch0wl once on ODI, a couple of weeks before he got banned there and A2P might have come across me on AaroninJapan and other places. I never posted here because of this name problem thing that I never followed up. Anyway, I play both pad and keyboard. I'm a stamina player for pad, and an indexer for keyboard. I use what is known as a double-setup for playing - I used wasd for left index finger and pl;' for right index finger. Some people think this is cheating because you can cheat jackhammers or something like that, but I choose not to, and if I use spread or do any of that cheat stuff, then I say so in my posts.

I'm not really sure what else to say... I like to play index stream more than anything... I am on some mystic quest to become the fastest indexer ever

Oh yeah I live in Brisbane, Australia, fwiw

alloyus
12-9-2009, 06:33 PM
Cool story. Hi :)