PDA

View Full Version : FFR Email Notifications

Prime8
09-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I had this turned on so I could just check my gmail account when someone replied to a thread I posted in (back when I hardly ever posted, so it wasn't a flood of emails). Then I noticed a couple of months ago, perhaps longer, that these notification emails simply stopped sending. I didn't raise any attention about it, because by then, I had spent more time on the forums where I could just check right then and there if someone had replied.

However, I wake up this morning to 2500+ emails from FFR, notifying me about replies to threads that are from months ago, and they continue to pour in. Has anyone else experienced this today (if there is actually someone else who has notifications sent to them lol)? Also any clue as to why this is happening today? Perhaps something to do with Synth signing on today...:o

Sprite-
09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=3242391#post3242391
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112646

Prime8
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Just saw your post after I made the thread. Didn't think to look in the Bug section, because I thought that place was dead rofl

DotKritic
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
562 and counting.

edit: Use this as a contest and find out who has the most FFR Email Notifications when it's all said and done.

Master Chief 1594
09-28-2009, 11:41 AM
562 and counting.

edit: Use this as a contest and find out who has the most FFR Email Notifications when it's all said and done.

+1, with a credits and subby prize

Anakinstepwalker
09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
i had this turned on so i could just check my gmail account when someone replied to a thread i posted in (back when i hardly ever posted, so it wasn't a flood of emails). Then i noticed a couple of months ago, perhaps longer, that these notification emails simply stopped sending. I didn't raise any attention about it, because by then, i had spent more time on the forums where i could just check right then and there if someone had replied.

However, i wake up this morning to 2500+ emails from ffr, notifying me about replies to threads that are from months ago, and they continue to pour in. Has anyone else experienced this today (if there is actually someone else who has notifications sent to them lol)? Also any clue as to why this is happening today? Perhaps something to do with synth signing on today...:o

yes this has happened to me as well i woke up this morning and my phone said 462 new thread post, and i am wondering why i started recieving these all of a sudden. And how do you make it stop?

Anakinstepwalker
09-28-2009, 02:23 PM
ive only posted 50 somethin so how is this possible, most of the emails say some one replied so thats what im guessing

Prime8
09-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Yes, you're most likely getting a notification that someone posted in a thread after you did, even if it was just once. To turn this off, just go to your options (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/profile.php?do=editoptions) page and change it.