PDA

View Full Version : clear cache... wtf.. I already did...

87x
05-27-2004, 03:40 PM
hmm.. I was just trying to play FFR, and it said I needed to clear my cache, I found this weird because I have it set to "scan for updates", or whatever it's called, where it automatically updates the cache if something new is found.. well.. anyway.. the game said I needed to clear my cache.. so I did.. and reloaded.. same message.. So I went through option and cleared it.. same message.. I don't know whats up with it.. here is a screen shot..

Dale
05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Well a new version definitely has recently been uploaded (new "news" button under settings). As for why your cache is confused, I can only suggest clearing it, closing the browser, then reopening it again.

lightdarkness
05-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Maybe the game hates you!

Try deleting temp internet files.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
05-27-2004, 09:01 PM
LD, look at the title of this thread.

Kilgamayan
05-27-2004, 09:04 PM
I'd say the obvious here, but...=\

87x
05-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Well a new version definitely has recently been uploaded (new "news" button under settings). As for why your cache is confused, I can only suggest clearing it, closing the browser, then reopening it again.

yea.. didn't work..

hm©

jimerax
05-28-2004, 08:00 AM
I sometimes see the same screen when FFR servers don't work.
and cache is always cleared automatically on my setting.

I don't think it's just cache's problem.

lightdarkness
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
LD, look at the title of this thread.

I'm not stupid

87x uses FireFox to the best of my knowlage, and as far as i know, clearing your cache, and delteing the temp internet files in that browser are different.