PDA

View Full Version : Some Fag just stole 1.1 million credits from me!!!

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Who did it?!!! I want them back so I can donate the credits to tournaments and contests!!! I was gonna be giving 500k to cedolad and midnights tournament but now I cant. I have only 69,545 credits now. Whoever took them from me better give them back!!! I dont remember giving my password to anyone besides X_X Razor to update my profile avatar and background.

Please help me Admins!!!

Here is the tansfer log.

Credit Transfer Log
Last 50 transactions
From - To - Amount - Time
Megamanmaniac - kylemcginnis -1,100,000 -2009-05-10 03:06:41 (in the morning)

leonid
05-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Who did it?

Hmmm....

I dont remember giving my password to anyone besides X_X Razor

There you go.

kirjautunut
05-10-2009, 03:36 PM
There you go.

This.

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Hmmm....

There you go.

I checked my credits transfers and it showed that the credits went to this account "kylemcginnis". It did not go to X_X Razor and so can someone see where the 1.1 million credits went from the account "kylemcginns"? Maybe that person has it or someone transfered the credits to that account and then to there account thinking I would blame that person. I really need help on this. How do you check how many credits someone has on there account? No one has ever told me how.

leonid
05-10-2009, 03:39 PM
1. X_X Razor could've told anyone your password.

2. kylemcginnis could be X_X Razor's alt.

3. kylemcginnis could be plotting with X_X Razor to divide your credits

4. Your password could be so damn easy to figure out.

Resolution: None. Tass won't help you out. Get an alt to save your credits, as your current account won't be safe anymore.

Dreddshott
05-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Kylemcginnis only has 48 Credits . . . he must of transfered them to someone else.

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Kylemcginnis only has 48 Credits . . . he must of transfered them to someone else.

How many does X_X Razor have? Is there any way to check where the credits were sent from kylemcginns?

Dreddshott
05-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Razor has 53,055. I think an Admin might be able to check where they went.

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Razor has 53,055. I think an Admin might be able to check where they went.

Yah that is what I am waiting for but lately I havent seen an admin be active in forever.

Xx{Midnight}xX
05-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Have you PMed any admins yet?

Plan_Bsk81127
05-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Basically in a nutshell, you gave out your pass, thats on you, admins cant do anything. They established this awhile ago, so they wont help you, it is your fault basically however it got out. Time to start new.

Srry though, that is a s*** ton of creds. D:

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Have you PMed any admins yet?

Yes I have.

I just noticed this but maybe the 1.1 million credits in the gambling hall is related to this. That person must be gambling with my credits now. Its the same amount that was stolen from me that is up there.

Plan_Bsk81127
05-10-2009, 04:01 PM
lol, my message is pretty much what the admins are thinking

But just think, this just shows that they did exactly what you did to a bunch of users, this could be a lesson twoards you. ;)

Edit: for your own sakes, i would just let it go, because you have a pretty big list of crimes credit related that you have done. So ya, i'd just let it go.

leonid
05-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Now you got the lesson: never give away your password to anyone (including your families, your wife, your son & daughters etc)

You could beg people for donation.... '-'

Also, zeroskill experienced the same thing a while ago, and same thing happened again even after he changed his password.

So you'd better make an alt to save your credits.

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 04:04 PM
lol, my message is pretty much what the admins are thinking

But just think, this just shows that they did exactly what you did to a bunch of users, this could be a lesson twoards you. ;)

Your not helping :x And I never took 1.1 million credits. And that person wasnt doing anything but gambling with the credits. These credits were gonna go to a good purpose. Not to gamble around with.

[QUOTE=leonid;3069069]
You could beg people for donation.... '-'

[QUOTE]

Pshh yah right like someone will donate any credits to me. Who wants to donate credits to me? No one will. And not much if they do.

Plan_Bsk81127
05-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Your not helping :x And I never took 1.1 million credits. And that person wasnt doing anything but gambling with the credits. These credits were gonna go to a good purpose. Not to gamble around with.

lol, im just saying, dont blames others when you have done similar.

Plus, you never know what this person, or whoever you took from since you basically just said it(no offense) is doing with them, it could be a good cause as well.

So overall, just let it go, it is not worth the fuss, it will only end up being bad for you.

kmay
05-10-2009, 04:07 PM
the 1.1M in the gambling hall is mine XD i didn't take anything. I'm sure im on your list to take it, but i didn't. To be honest, its krama. I don't believe in it, but im sure whoever took the credits will have something happen to them. I know we aren't the closest friends anymore, but 1.1M is a but-ton of credits.

Oni-Paranoia
05-10-2009, 04:08 PM

No one said you took 1.1 million credits, but you have had a lot of 'credit crimes'. That's the point that is being made, so for your own sake, contact an Admin personally, not make a thread and cry about it.

P.s. I doubt an admin would want to do anything if your going to whine in a thread asking members to help. (not like anyone can)

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 04:09 PM
the 1.1M in the gambling hall is mine XD i didn't take anything. I'm sure im on your list to take it, but i didn't. To be honest, its krama. I don't believe in it, but im sure whoever took the credits will have something happen to them. I know we aren't the closest friends anymore, but 1.1M is a but-ton of credits.

lol I never suspected you becuase you already have a ton of credits. Plus I never gave you my password.

kmay
05-10-2009, 04:11 PM
yea, but since you took them from me... nevermind. I know what you are going through, it sucks but seriously if you need credits i can give you some once my tower is gone... if it doesn't lose me as much as my last one... XD

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 04:12 PM
No one said you took 1.1 million credits, but you have had a lot of 'credit crimes'. That's the point that is being made, so for your own sake, contact an Admin personally, not make a thread and cry about it.

P.s. I doubt an admin would want to do anything if your going to whine in a thread asking members to help. (not like anyone can)

Well it seems like the members of FFR are doing a lot better of a job then the admins. I already contacted an admin. They havent sayed anything at all. And I gave back the credits I took from people. I gave everything back. Right kmay? Right Plan? Right Reptile?

yea, but since you took them from me... nevermind. I know what you are going through, it sucks but seriously if you need credits i can give you some once my tower is gone... if it doesn't lose me as much as my last one... XD

Yah if you remember I gave back the credits. By the way you raped me the last tournament XD. You have gotten way better then me now and I have just stayed the same haha.

Plan_Bsk81127
05-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Well it seems like the members of FFR are doing a lot better of a job then the admins. I already contacted an admin. They havent sayed anything at all. And I gave back the credits I took from people. I gave everything back. Right kmay? Right Plan? Right Reptile?

lol, admins most likely wont do anything give up.

And your list of people is longer then that. And those were people you payed back when you were doing this on your Mario file, one in which you still owe some.

So just end this now please, dont make this a big deal just work them back. You gamble enough that you can, stop complaining, you could have made half it back gambling by now at this rate. :P

kmay
05-10-2009, 04:14 PM
haha yea, you gave them back, but the credits you gave us came from other people. I saw you asking funmonkey and momoko for credits because you had t pay people back. Thats besides the point. I couldn't do anything when i lost mine. I just changed my password and started to gamble again. Tass said that it was my fault for leaking my password. Even though i know who did it, he said there is no way of getting them back.

kirjautunut
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
okay kmay, if the credits are yours, thanks for taking away all of my 200k credits. :( :D

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
lol, admins most likely wont do anything give up.

And your list of people is longer then that. And those were people you payed back when you were doing this on your Mario file, one in which you still owe some.

So just end this now please, dont make this a big deal just work them back. You gamble enough that you can, stop complaining, you could have made half it back gambling by now at this rate. :P

Gambling isnt the answer for getting more credits. I always lose my credits when gambling. Also who have I not payed back? If there still are some people then I would be glad to give back the credits to them if I can get my 1.1 million back other wise I cant becuase I dont have anymore credits pretty much.

haha yea, you gave them back, but the credits you gave us came from other people. I saw you asking funmonkey and momoko for credits because you had t pay people back. Thats besides the point. I couldn't do anything when i lost mine. I just changed my password and started to gamble again. Tass said that it was my fault for leaking my password. Even though i know who did it, he said there is no way of getting them back.

But when I gave you credits they were not someone elses and the credits that someone gave me to pay someone off was there choice and not mine. I couldnt force them to do that for me.

kmay
05-10-2009, 04:18 PM
okay kmay, if the credits are yours, thanks for taking away all of my 200k credits. :( :D

sorry, but you had it coming i was on a 4 lose streak XD

Plan_Bsk81127
05-10-2009, 04:18 PM
lol, you are double posting from hell right now. XD

Dreddshott
05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Gambling is evil! Don't do it =\

But Mega I think your just going to have to earn them back. And if you haven't already, change your password. No doubt you use the same password for everything.

Megamanmaniac
05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
lol, you are double posting from hell right now. XD

Becuase you guys are slow at posting and I always have something to say XD.

kirjautunut
05-10-2009, 04:21 PM
sorry, but you had it coming i was on a 4 lose streak XD

oh duck. i only needed 100k more. i had 2 lose streak. :(

devonin
Megamanmaniac - kylemcginnis -1,100,000 -2009-05-10 03:06:41 (in the morning)

You know who is on the same IP as kylemcginnis? Megamanmaniac.

Megamanmaniac
Gambling is evil! Don't do it =\

But Mega I think your just going to have to earn them back. And if you haven't already, change your password. No doubt you use the same password for everything.

I already changed my password before I even made my thread.

Plan_Bsk81127
Gambling isnt the answer for getting more credits. I always lose my credits when gambling. Also who have I not payed back? If there still are some people then I would be glad to give back the credits to them if I can get my 1.1 million back other wise I cant becuase I dont have anymore credits pretty much.

you do gamble, and that is how you made your millions and over like 2 million before. You have made it from nothing to 2 mil+ like 3 times, you can do it again.

And it doesnt matter if people post slow, double posting is a no no.

Megamanmaniac
You know who is on the same IP as kylemcginnis? Megamanmaniac.

He is my brother. That is why.

kmay
05-10-2009, 04:22 PM
devonin, we knew that already... your behind the times.

devonin
05-10-2009, 04:22 PM
So...your BROTHER logged onto your account AT YOUR HOUSE and sent credits from your account to his account.

Okay, this is not an admin issue at all, deal with it in private.