PDA

View Full Version : I need your help and fast please! Who is BanYa ?

Artic_counter
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
I need to know everything you know about him. I tried google but it gaves me nothing except some foreign languages stuff. I need this pretty quickly since I have to do an essay about him tomorow. I need everything you can find. You would really help me.

who_cares973
03-26-2009, 06:17 PM
he makes good music

he's been making it for some time

he goes by the name banYa

thats about all i know

travman301
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Here's their wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banya_(musical_group)

It's mostly PIU **** but the reference links may be useful.

Why in the world did you choose BanYa to write about? I hope its not a long paper.

Psychotik
03-26-2009, 06:19 PM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/psychotik92/060208e.jpg

But seriously. All I know is that he makes music. Start with that.

xMordecaix
03-26-2009, 06:39 PM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/psychotik92/060208e.jpg

But seriously. All I know is that he makes music. Start with that.

Hey... check it out- EIGHT BALL

demonllama6124
03-26-2009, 07:03 PM
i did a paper on DDR for my senior project and got an A

coraleaterlinda
03-26-2009, 09:03 PM
i did a paper on DDR for my senior project and got an A

i would so do a paper on DDR if it got me extra credit. what class was this?

Dimitri13
03-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Why the **** would you pick a topic you know nothing about?

I hope you fail.

Quigly
03-26-2009, 09:18 PM
The trolls are out tonight.

Archelos
03-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Seriously though, why the **** would you pick something you know nothing about to write a paper that you have to do in less than 24 hours? I mean I'm all for learning new things, but don't stake a grade on it.

~HentaiXXX~
03-26-2009, 09:30 PM
why the **** would you pick a topic you know nothing about?

seriously though, why the **** would you pick something you know nothing aboutoriginality!!!!11!

Oni-Paranoia
03-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Seriously though, why the **** would you pick something you know nothing about to write a paper that you have to do in less than 24 hours?

Yep

Flandre Scarlet
03-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Seriously though, why the **** would you pick something you know nothing about to write a paper that you have to do in less than 24 hours? I mean I'm all for learning new things, but don't stake a grade on it.

Probably because life isn't going to give you lemons when you want to make lemonade. Essays in school are for preparing you for test essays, and of course chances of having a prompt you can easily do won't happen. His assignment was likely just pick a random topic to research and write an essay on.

Your post is pretty ignorant; It's not up to you to talk down on his choices for actually trying to put some difficulty into his essay.

Artic_counter
03-26-2009, 09:36 PM

Well, we have 3 hours to do it and this time is plited on 3 days so I kinda have the time, if you help me out that is....

Archelos
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Essays in school are for preparing you for test essays, and of course chances of having a prompt you can easily do won't happen.

I highly ****in doubt the dude's teacher told him to write an essay on a virtually unknown DDR music artist. I doubt the teacher even knows Banya exists. Leading to:

Your post is pretty ignorant

Your post is pretty stupid. So are you.

Well, we have 3 hours to do it and this time is plited on 3 days so I kinda have the time, if you help me out that is....

You have time based on whether or not we help you with your school essay? I'm sorry, when was your success pitted on how much information others supply to you? It's your job to do some research. Don't come around here like we are supposed to determine whether or not you succeed. It's your damn essay, you do the damn work.

demonllama6124
03-26-2009, 09:39 PM
i would so do a paper on DDR if it got me extra credit. what class was this?

English 4. I still have it

ddr_f4n
03-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Two things:

1) Search harder. Obviously this is your work right? Don't think that we will research for you. The teacher expects you to do so yourself.

2) Why would you do it on a group that you know almost nothing about? Help yourself by doing it on something/someone you have a considerable amount of knowledge on.

Oni-Paranoia
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
English 4. I still have it

I wanna see it

The most ive ever done was a paper on "my first verTex˛ pass" like 2 years ago. Epic moment

thechild
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I wanna see it

The most ive ever done was a paper on "my first verTex˛ pass" like 2 years ago. Epic moment

lol. I want that paper. It must be hilarious because you had to make it into an essay. When I actually know the song and game pretty well, and you wrote it to someone who knew nothing about it, it would be odd reading it.

Bolth mannn
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM
you guys never know, the teacher could be obssessed with DDR, and told EVERYONE in the class to do an essay on him, theres no proof saying HE picked it.

why would he pick it if he doesnt even know who it is.

think guys.

Archelos
03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
think guys.

Good suggestion. Try it out.

ddr_f4n
03-27-2009, 07:47 AM
you guys never know, the teacher could be obssessed with DDR, and told EVERYONE in the class to do an essay on him, theres no proof saying HE picked it.

why would he pick it if he doesnt even know who it is.

think guys.

btw BanYa's music is in Pump It Up =/.

Bolth mannn
03-27-2009, 07:52 AM
lol archelos...you've done nothing but troll since coming here...but watevs.

i AM thinking lol

some people get set essays, you dont always get a choice.

and if he doesnt know who banya is (in the title it asks who he is) then how could he CHOOSE banya for the essay.

Archelos
03-27-2009, 08:03 AM
and if he doesnt know who banya is (in the title it asks who he is) then how could he CHOOSE banya for the essay.

What the ****????

Dude, I'm saying the teacher probably has no idea. Obvious Arctic Counter or whatever knows of Banya's existence. All I'M saying is that instead of choosing a topic you know so little about that you have to come to a message board for help because Google came up with nothing, pick something that is more likely to get you at least a passing grade. I'm not trying to dis learning, learning's good. Look Banya up all you want, ladies and gents. But don't stake your damn grade on it.

By the way, if Google came up with nothing, then it's a bit of a sign that there just isn't a lot of information on this topic, period. Chances are high that nobody knows enough about Banya to give you good information. Or, there's not much to know: they're just a music group that makes music, the end. Not every group has some interesting story.

lol archelos...you've done nothing but troll since coming here...but watevs.

And I'm guessing you've done nothing but post useless content since you've come here? Dunno, haven't been here very long. Just guessing.

You wanna see a real troll, go to someone who posts absolutely angering **** that isn't even on topic. I may be an ass but in the very least I'm replying to the matter at hand. And if you dry your eyes and stop taking my posts up the ass you might discover the valuable truths in them.

robertsona
03-27-2009, 09:47 AM
NERD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

your posts usually are fine in content yeah but stop raging and ****.

post your stuff without the useless insults on the side.

moches
03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
your posts usually are fine in content yeah but stop raging and ****.

post your stuff without the useless insults on the side.

ok you're cool

ddr_f4n
03-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Leave Archelos alone. He's making a valid point.

I don't think we have a real reason to do his work. He's supposed to research on BanYa himself. Why should we do it then?

robertsona
03-27-2009, 10:51 AM
yeah i'm just saying

but yeah this is retarded lmao

Artic_counter
03-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Ok...

1st : I'm not telling you to write my essay xD I just want some info. You could just link me to a page and I would be happy.
2nd : In music class, we needed to choose a remix of a song that was made more than 100 years ago so that we could compare both style (the modern one and the ancient one). To that, we need to have some info about the author of the remix and some info about the original author of the song. I choosed banYa because I knew he had done plenty of classical remix.

So my essay is like subdivised in those 4 sections :

Musical Info about Vivaldi's Four Season (the Winter part to be more specific)
Info about Vivaldi
Musical Info about Winter (the remix made by BanYa)
Info about Banya

The only thing I miss is some info on BanYa. It's not like you're actually doing my entire research work.

but still, I need your help.

Tasselfoot
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
except BanYa isn't 1 person. BanYa is a group of Andamiro's musicians... just the same way guys like TaQ and Naoki are in-house artists for Konami.

Sprite-
03-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Archelos, if you're not going to help the person asking for help, don't post at all. You may be on topic, but you're doing the opposite of helping. Stop posting unless you have something positive to contribute.

iCeCuBEz v2
03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
lol Banya sucks >_<