PDA

View Full Version : A Smaller Note ;D

Dvaerak7Korgo
01-2-2009, 09:13 PM
Onto KgZ's suggestion, and the fact that I am planning on creating music with, not-so-pricey programs and MIDI's, I think I'd like to write a review for him, and create a thread for those who look up to him also. :)

KgZ (a.k.a. James :D) is a determined and intent music producer, who can seemingly create such awe-inspiring arrangements that the ears and mind flow harmoniously without so much as falling away from the keyboard he uses to paint his master work in your imagination. Whether it's a fun, fusiony jazz mix, or hardcore, housey trance, this composer will jazz up your tympanums with more than you can handle. With KgZ's genius and Reason, the world can treat their ear's to a medley of bright and vivid energy, and get a taste of KgZ goodness. :)

Feel free to add your own thoughts and create your own threads for KgZ and other artists that deserve praise and motivation from their loving fans!

Happy Listening! :D

Remian
01-2-2009, 10:20 PM
I must kindly and wholeheartedly agree. KgZ is one of the most understated artistic luminaries of our time. His genius compositions infused with artistic tone coloring as well as a splash of jazz theory to intrigue and interest the listener are always a joy to listen to. IN FACT, it may not be a stretch to say that KgZ is not only one of the greatest composers to contribute to the Flash Flash Revolution project, but he is ALSO, without a shred of doubt in my Heart and Soul (another nod to KgZ's brilliance, he once made an amazing techno remix to that classic piece, and modestly deleted it because he felt that it was missing a piece to it and he didn't want to upset his fans with it. Heart wrenching.) , that KgZ is no doubt leagues above SGX, DJ Sharpnel, DM Ashura (everyones better than him) and every other great composer. Yes, KgZ is the best Flash Flash Revolution contributer of our time.

From Sea Air (which is misunderstood as a failed song when it is really artistic experimentalism) to Memories (a beautiful artistic expression of lost love and how it enraptures the soul into bitter recluse and a longing for what once was, i.e. The Sorrow of War, by Bao Ninh), KgZ is an artist who has explored music so intriguingly and powerfully that he is only destined to become the next Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Evans, Corea...the list is as endless as the possibilities for this great young talent.

nubbin149
01-2-2009, 10:21 PM
I must kindly and wholeheartedly agree. KgZ is one of the most understated artistic luminaries of our time. His genius compositions infused with artistic tone coloring as well as a splash of jazz theory to intrigue and interest the listener are always a joy to listen to. IN FACT, it may not be a stretch to say that KgZ is not only one of the greatest composers to contribute to the Flash Flash Revolution project, but he is ALSO, without a shred of doubt in my Heart and Soul (another nod to KgZ's brilliance, he once made an amazing techno remix to that classic piece, and modestly deleted it because he felt that it was missing a piece to it and he didn't want to upset his fans with it. Heart wrenching.) , that KgZ is no doubt leagues above SGX, DJ Sharpnel, DM Ashura (everyones better than him) and every other great composer. Yes, KgZ is the best Flash Flash Revolution contributer of our time.

From Sea Air (which is misunderstood as a failed song when it is really artistic experimentalism) to Memories (a beautiful artistic expression of lost love and how it enraptures the soul into bitter recluse and a longing for what once was, i.e. The Sorrow of War, by Bao Ninh), KgZ is an artist who has explored music so intriguingly and powerfully that he is only destined to become the next Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Evans, Corea...the list is as endless as the possibilities for this great young talent.

^^^ kgz

Remian
01-2-2009, 10:28 PM
Ha, thats the most flattering comment this one has ever received! To even consider that a simpleton and vagabond such as myself is the same as such an artistic genius is far to much flattery than I can ever contain with in my soul. Please do not joke like that :)

Cyanite
01-2-2009, 10:42 PM
Today's KgZ's day, I guess

Dvaerak7Korgo
01-8-2009, 08:37 PM
How do you know my name?

:o Macjams? haha. I'm sorry if I took your name, but somehow, that name always comes into my head when I think KgZ. :l

iPatcH
01-8-2009, 09:15 PM
what is this

suck kgz dick day

virus003
01-8-2009, 09:29 PM
everyday is suck kgz dick day

put er up

tofurox
01-8-2009, 09:33 PM
Lolz!