PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it... Dammit...

Luminescense
05-5-2004, 09:07 AM
I don't care if MA/PA sucks, too many misses, people think it's fake, low score, whatever... I'm proud of this damn score because I remember that I got this file when I first started playing and couldn't even get passed the first run of jackhammers. Anyway, A Yanah's Club...

RobbyZero
05-5-2004, 09:09 AM
Congrats.

altairian
05-5-2004, 09:39 AM
heh nice work
that song's a bitch =\

Kilgamayan
05-5-2004, 09:45 AM
Good job.

Reach A'ed it with one hand, just to make you feel bad. :p

I can't beat it yet. I need to ship it off to 4b so I can use the 5x speed mod.

RobbyZero
05-5-2004, 09:53 AM
I don't even have that sim :?

Kamoa_Han_Senzui
05-5-2004, 11:47 AM
Neither do I.

87x
05-5-2004, 11:54 AM
i remember when hyrogoshi beat this.. to be the first one handed player to beat it.. that was when it first came out.. couldn't play sm for like some days after that.. he messed up his had.. cause its such a bitch.. but yea.. this sngs sucks.. congrats Luminescense

Reach
05-5-2004, 12:00 PM
This stepfile actually isn't that hard for me 1 handed. It doesn't effect my hand at all. It just makes my arm burn like OMFG BURN. I have no idea how hyro was trying to play this to hurt his hand o_O but i just constantly jackhammer my hand at the same tempo and switch my fingers around, which makes for a killer PA too...i had like 1100 marvs.

The only actual hard part for me 1 handed is the part after the constant doubles with alot of 28's. It screws me up so bad...I either fail there or if I get through I B or A the song.

Oh and good job dude. You're PA was really bad though =/ lol.

Kefit
05-5-2004, 01:48 PM
I need to find a way of getting this sim so that I can see what all of the fuss is about. All I really know about it is that it has lots of 16th doubles at 120 bpm. It would also give me something new to work towards, although it would probably slaughter me at my current skill level.

Oh, and Kilga, you can give yourself a 5x speed mod by altering your metrics.ini file.