PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ADMIN - please remove this loser

stealthc
09-30-2008, 05:18 PM
There's a guy that keeps going at me with his crude remarks and he doesn't really play this game or anything. I resent his childish intolerant remarks about my sexuality and I've already given him plenty of warning that he needs to shut up or else I'll ask to have him removed -- well now I'm asking to have him removed. This person serves absolutely no purpose to this community other than to be a troll. So it's time to teach him a lesson and send him on his way. Remove this guy please:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Winkle+Man!/

and ban his ip.

His remarks are on my profile, and it's obvious this 12 year old stalker needs to go get a life. Even his picture is offensive and childish. Time to take out the trash.

Phynx
09-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Rofl at online arguments... XD

BTW - They're not gonna ban him or anything. You're just gonna have to ignore him or deal with it on your own time.

SkySeal
09-30-2008, 05:20 PM
There are stupid people on the internet
deal with it

Izzy
09-30-2008, 05:21 PM
They have a block feature for a reason. Its your fault for getting into an argument and not blocking him.

At least this is what an admin will tell you.

Cloud0005
09-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Goto his profile then hit BLOCK.
What do you know, done.

Ninja'd by Izzy.

Gano
09-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I like your hair.

OrganisM
09-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Seems like you need to swallow antifreeze and never post here again. If you had the ounce of maturity required to simply block the user and delete his comments, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If you were remotely intelligent, you'd know the basics of how EVERY FORUM ON THE ENTIRE GODDAMNED INTERNET WORKS. When you have a problem, you don't post a thread about it, you report the user by contacting an administrator or forum moderator. Just as I'm about to do so this thread gets locked. I'm hoping this post will knock a little sense into you, but it seems even that is a pipe dream.

Yeah, the guy is a tool, but it seems as if he's goading you into a flame war, and you're being stupid enough to buy into his trolling. No sympathy for you. Go get a life and learn how not to be a retard on the internet.

Afrobean
09-30-2008, 05:26 PM
YOU GAY!!

Cloud0005
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Seems like you need to swallow antifreeze and never post here again. If you had the ounce of maturity required to simply block the user and delete his comments, we wouldn't be having this discussion. If you were remotely intelligent, you'd know the basics of how EVERY FORUM ON THE ENTIRE GODDAMNED INTERNET WORKS. When you have a problem, you don't post a thread about it, you report the user by contacting an administrator or forum moderator. Just as I'm about to do so this thread gets locked. I'm hoping this post will knock a little sense into you, but it seems even that is a pipe dream.

Yeah, the guy is a tool, but it seems as if he's goading you into a flame war, and you're being stupid enough to buy into his trolling. No sympathy for you. Go get a life and learn how not to be a retard on the internet.

A little harsh, don't you think?

Tasselfoot
09-30-2008, 05:28 PM
you guys are all a bit harsh... but, in reality, the best course of action is just to block the user and/or otherwise ignore his comments.