PDA

View Full Version : School? Ugh D:!

LythincaMan
09-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Hahah. My last year of school. Bah. Every morning I just wish I could lay in bed, and sleep in. I don't have a class 2nd period, but still.

What subjects do ya'll have? I'm rocking the good ol': History, Photography, Entrepreneuring.

NFD
09-29-2008, 06:33 AM
There's a thread for this already.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=99852

LythincaMan
09-29-2008, 06:35 AM
:o Oh noes. Sorry! Alert Congress! *sirens on* RUN ITS THE BORDER PATROL!

travman301
09-29-2008, 06:45 AM
:o Oh noes. Sorry! Alert Congress! *sirens on* RUN ITS THE BORDER PATROL!

There is no Russian congress silly. Also, why are you just starting your senor year if you are 18? Yes, I am aware of the Congress of Soviets. I was making a joke. Don't be a dickhead.

LythincaMan
09-29-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm actually 17. It says 18 because I'm cool like that. Lol, I actually don't know why it says 18. I hardly use the forums to care enough.

EnR
09-29-2008, 07:46 AM
I'm french right now, I ****ing hate school.

Ps. this semestre I have french,english,lunch,math,welding. Next semestre I have spare, programming, lunch, business, religion (im atheist, so this is pointless.)

Mr.Nothing
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM
It's a good feeling when you're finished with high school.
But you grow up, alot.

OrganisM
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM
religion (im atheist, so this is pointless.)

Yeah, being educated about the beliefs of a large majority of the world's population is totally pointless. We wouldn't want to be educated when dealing with people, now, would we?

XUioX
09-29-2008, 11:34 AM
My schedule sucks. im a sophomore and i have (in order through the day)..

Comtemporary world civilization, literary genres, computer tech I, spanish II, lunch, geometry, PE/study hall, and Biology I.

(My mornings are gay. i enjoy the rest of the day after period 2.)

who_cares973
09-29-2008, 11:36 AM
i want to go back to skewlz D:

s0ulst0n3
09-29-2008, 11:39 AM
I love school, I don't mind waking up every morning for it! Mom makes sure I get up at 5:30am, which usually means I only get a couple hours of sleep. Dad let me stay home today though, for some reason. ^__^

I have French, Phys-Ed, Science, English and MSIP. All advanced (academic) classes. :)

Nightfirecat
09-29-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm in senior year too, and I'm already tired... Partially since I'm sick, and partially because of school >.<

Anyway, for first semester, I've got orchestra programming, microsoft apps (pointless, I know how to use them already... had to sub out video game design, since it changed periods), physics, AP calculus, english, music and technology, and engineering III. Second semester, I've got web design, orchestra, physics, AP calc, english, history, and raquet (sp?) sports.

OrganisM
09-29-2008, 12:03 PM
HAY GUYS

We've totally never had a thread whining about how hard our lives at school are. Wahh. Let's go make one, because surely it's justifiable.

Crayzie
09-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi. The following people are gay
NFD

Mr.Nothing
09-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Dick babble.

Unnecessary.

speeddemon
09-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Crappy school schedules? Oh i have one of those.
1st-AP English Language And Composition.
2nd-Advisory(waste of a class)
3rd-AP Programming AB(last year of it...apparently it's too advanced for everyone)
4th-AP American History
5th-AP Physics B(less focus on the Calculus)
6th-Pre Calculus
7th-Multimedia(another useless class)

Not even my senior year either...bleh.

OrganisM
09-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Unnecessary.

If you think you shouldn't be embarrassed for being such a retard, I can always post a link to the Obama vs. McCain thread so people can remember how worthless your opinion is.

Quigly
09-29-2008, 02:45 PM
If you think you shouldn't be embarrassed for being such a retard, I can always post a link to the Obama vs. McCain thread so people can remember how worthless your opinion is.

Please do.

robertsona
09-29-2008, 02:48 PM
OrganisM is all you do go around in chit-chat threads and tell people they're whining i mean seriously what the hell.
in the ipod thread, you call him emo
in rzr's thread? same
in this thread? once again
i mean, can't you think of something to point out other than "you're whining" even when they're totally not
EDIT: although i do want that link

dandandamdandan1111
09-29-2008, 02:55 PM
1st - Honors World History with MR. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
2nd - Gym with Galante (short fat greasy italian with spiked hair)
3rd - Honors Biology with Mrs. Malka (the Bison)
4th/5th - Advanced English 9 with HUMES THE DESTROYERRRR
6th/7th - Advanced Algebra 2 with Mr. Raindeer
8th - Lunch
9th/10th - French with Mrs. Pregnant
11th - Choir (laaaaa)
12th - Computer Science (don't even need)

Killer Andreas
09-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Well I was in my freshman year of college and i was taking College Algebra *Gay/easy* English Comp *Gay/Easy* Psychology *Somewhat cool* and Medical Termonology *super easy but interesting*. But then I got a severe head injury over the weekend and now I have to medically drop out for the semester... Which freaking sucks cuz all my hard work is down the drain, but my classes wont count against me and I get my money back... But still sucks regardless!

OrganisM
09-29-2008, 03:00 PM
OrganisM is all you do go around in chit-chat threads and tell people they're whining i mean seriously what the hell.
in the ipod thread, you call him emo
in rzr's thread? same
in this thread? once again
i mean, can't you think of something to point out other than "you're whining" even when they're totally not

All I ever see you do is spew ****ty sarcasm constantly. At least I'm genuine in my speech.

I didn't call him emo. Here's what I said:

You sound like the carbon copy of every other genius in this generic generation of rock/pop/powerpunk/"techno"/rave listeners. Go listen to LP and cry over bad poetry.

I called him a carbon copy. I told him to go cry, but I don't see "emo" anywhere. I'm paralleling emo's penchant for being manufactured much like the generic "rock/pop/dance" garbage that's cluttering the music industry.

And you know what? I do call complaining about school pointless whining. Oh, woe is me, I can't sleep in. School is so hard. I also find it stupid and irritating when a guy whines that his girlfriend's mother won't accept him. If you can't handle that, you aren't fit for a relationship. Grow the **** up.

I do have positive responses to threads, and regardless I do contribute, even if I've been irritated with whiners lately. I guess part of it may be because I am going through a very bad part of my life which will result in me sacrificing one of two very meaningful relationships that have lasted for years. I actually do have **** going on my life which is hard to handle, but I haven't been whining about it and asking your advice. Try walking in my shoes and then tell me how ****ing hard your life is.

EDIT:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=98692

and also, don't forget, my Handy One-Stop Compendium of Mr. Nothing's Irrefutable Facts:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=2769575&postcount=78

Mr.Nothing
09-30-2008, 11:59 AM

Please do.

I lol'd.
Quiet down and give me a good reason for Obama and Biden to be in office, and I will take you seriously, kids.

robertsona
09-30-2008, 12:10 PM
okay i take back everything bad i said about organism and switch my targets to mr. nothing wow

OrganisM
09-30-2008, 12:19 PM
I lol'd.
Quiet down and give me a good reason for Obama and Biden to be in office, and I will take you seriously, kids.

Give me a good reason you had license to be an asshole, shove your crap down our throat while calling it fact, and then say you never insinuated you had based your opinions with fact in the first place.

Once again, you're full of bull**** campaign ad propaganda, as you've shown me by providing absolutely no conclusive evidence of anything. I have no desire to debate with you any more than I have the desire to have an air guitar duel with Helen Keller.

boondocks77
09-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Let's talk about sex.

Zamiax
10-1-2008, 11:45 AM
ur lucky heres my schedule
1st period: US History IB HL
2nd period: English IB HL
3rd period: Theory of Knowledge IB
4th period German IB SL
5/6th period: ROTC
7 lunch
8/9 Design Tech IB HL
10 Math IB HL
In case noone knows wat IB is here you go. http://www.ibo.org/
and its not as easy as it sounds. They give us unholy amounts of homework.
IB is pretty much the same level and an AP class. Did I mention I'm a Junior.

MilkChan
10-1-2008, 04:32 PM
Senior year easy ass schedule since if IF I go to college it'll be UNLV and that's stupid easy to get into. I already have college credit for music theory anyways so...

Percussion
Band
Geometry (1st sem. only)
English IV
Chemistry
PE (1st sem. only)
Algebra II (would've been Calc but I never had a math last year and they had me redo Alg I freshman year even though I passed)
US Government

EnR
10-1-2008, 04:35 PM
Bunch of **** nobody cares about but himself.

Why are you even alive? You try to hard over the internet.

fido123
10-1-2008, 04:47 PM
I actually like Organism's bitching but I think he's being hypocritical when he says that people whine to much because that's all his bitching is half the time...I just agree with it and find it entertaining. And Mr. Nothing...kill yourself for the good of humanity.

My school doesn't work on semesters so I have 3 one hour classes for each course, each week, all year. My courses are:

- Advanced Functions
- Calculus and Vectors
- Programming in Visual BASIC (And I'm learning C++/Java/Python by myself)
- Programming in HTML, Java, and Flash (Web design)
- World Issues (Throw Away course)
- English

Also I'm going to be doing online schooling for Physics and University Math 11 since I need Physics if I decide I want to be a Computer Engineer instead of a Computer Scientist and I took Grade 11 Collage math but I'm in Calc/Functions anyway because I'm hardcore like that.

ddr_f4n
10-1-2008, 06:40 PM
ANYWAYS, while another pointless argument is pursuing in this thread I'll post my courses this semester:

1. Computer Engineering (All EASY physics for now =/)
2. University Math 11 (Easy stuff)
3. Chemistry (More easy math)
4. World Religions (pointless, but I have to take it due to the fact that I'm in a Catholic School)

Yeah, but next semester is going to be awesome.

Devilution
10-1-2008, 06:48 PM
ANYWAYS, while another pointless argument is pursuing in this thread I'll post my courses this semester:

1. Computer Engineering (All EASY physics for now =/)
2. University Math 11 (Easy stuff)
3. Chemistry (More easy math)
4. World Religions (pointless, but I have to take it due to the fact that I'm in a Catholic School)

Yeah, but next semester is going to be awesome.

WTF I have the exact same schedule this semester :-o

OrganisM
10-1-2008, 07:30 PM
Why are you even alive? You try to hard over the internet.

Aww, now don't you start getting all existential on me. I'm fresh out of mascara and my brain is simply wrung out like an overused dishtowel of sadness, with no more bad poetry to offer.

PS- learning how to spell a three letter word such as "too" would really lend you a bit more credibility.

EnR
10-1-2008, 08:08 PM
Aww, now don't you start getting all existential on me. I'm fresh out of mascara and my brain is simply wrung out like an overused dishtowel of sadness, with no more bad poetry to offer.

PS- learning how to spell a three letter word such as "too" would really lend you a bit more credibility.

Sorry for not putting an extra "o", I'll make sure it never happens again, since I nearly killed myself from the fact that I couldn't spell it correctly.

jewpinthethird
10-1-2008, 10:40 PM
EVERYONE:

Stop being drama queens.

Lythica, go back to Russia. That is all.

Hunter Whitner
10-3-2008, 04:23 PM
Wow, I pretty much hate you all -_____-

Ima Freshman, last year I could've skipped 8th grade, so i'd be a 14 year old Sophmore, would would rock mah phukking socks, but I wanted to stay with my friends.

And you know what's balls about it???? We ended up moving anyways, so I pretty much got ****ted on by life.

Classes for Aday: Foods and nutrition, 9-10 PE, 9-10 Health, Pre-ap Language Arts
Classes for Bday: Drawing, Algebra 1, Physical Science, Pre-ap Civics

Not too hard, but regardless: 4 more years old block scheduled school's a BITCH!

Then there's college -______________________-

Starshot
10-3-2008, 04:25 PM
College is the ****.

That is all.