Default Re: Marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
u kno the feds are watching ffr now right
lmfao
3rd: Retro City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers
I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 07:53 AM   #62
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuyasha View Post
However, smoking, whether marajuana is involved or not, is not victimless. I hate dealing with second-hand smoke and I feel that I should not have to.
How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.
Old 12-4-2012, 07:55 AM   #63
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
lol
don't lol me ur cute too
Old 12-4-2012, 10:49 AM   #64
ryuyasha
Rhythm is Magic
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.
Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.
ryuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 11:10 AM   #65
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
lmfao
I'm serious.
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 11:27 AM   #66
i heart candy
Retired
FFR Veteran

I don't really care for weed; however, alcohol.....

i heart candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 01:09 PM   #67
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere

US prisons are commonly overcrowded as it is, right?

How about release anyone that's in prison for victimless crimes (I don't really care what they did. Did it hurt anyone who didn't want to be involved? No? Then they're not really a menace to society so why lock 'em up?)

Also, re-evaluate everyone else. I'm sure there are many people serving sentences that are far worse than whatever their crime was -- perhaps they pissed off a judge or something.

I'm sure these steps would go a long way to alleviating the prison overcrowding problem and will make things a lot more manageable for everyone involved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 01:17 PM   #68
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.
Old 12-4-2012, 01:33 PM   #69
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

im glad thats how your brain operates
Old 12-4-2012, 01:52 PM   #70
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuyasha View Post
Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.
sounds like an excuse to me

if smoke bothers you, you step away from it. and if your friends are the ones smoking, say something about how their second hand smoke bothers you.
Old 12-4-2012, 01:53 PM   #71
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.
you're dumb as shit
Old 12-4-2012, 06:51 PM   #72
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
u kno the feds are watching ffr now right
And that's why more active marijuana-based boards are still up. High times.

If it so bothers you, they could designate smoke-free areas like they do at amusement parks. Or they could all just eat brownies.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2012, 07:05 PM   #73
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
you're dumb as shit
How does that make me dumb as shit. As someone who doesn't smoke weed I can tell right away when someone is because I'm not use to the smell like all of you. I used to deliver pizza's so I was always driving around and I could smell weed from the street passing by certain houses. If everyone who smoked was allowed to smoke publicly then everything would smell like weed.
Old 12-4-2012, 07:06 PM   #74
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B
Old 12-4-2012, 07:10 PM   #75
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B
I have no opinion on whether it's legalized or not. I'm not against weed at all. This is the problem with stoners, most reply with lol ur a fgt and then sometimes you actually get an actual response from someone who isn't a moron. The problem is my younger brother who used to smoke weed multiple times a day and the house would smell terrible, even though my room was on the top floor and his in the basement. He quit smoking it and his room still smells like weed.

I know what you're saying about the difference with cigarette smell/smoke. My dad smokes in his garage and in his "chill room" where he also smokes and it's impossible to walk into either of those without coughing.

If anything cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal. But then we'd still have those bitching about it staying illegal bitching. Nobody will ever be happy.
Old 12-4-2012, 07:16 PM   #76
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them
Old 12-4-2012, 07:20 PM   #77
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Quote:
yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them
He did clean, very often actually. He was a clean kid. And obviously you won't smoke in someones house/car if they dislike it, aha. I'm like that when people who smoke are in my car. I won't allow them to smoke, but I also get migraines from the smell of cigarettes. I have some friends that smoke pot and they're cool, but they also try forcing me to do it anytime I'm around them after I've denied it for years. More of the people who smoke weed I've met are assholes/retards than nice people, unless you also smoke weed, then they're perfectly cool with you.
Old 12-4-2012, 07:24 PM   #78
justaguy
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to justaguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
As someone who doesn't smoke weed I can tell right away when someone is because I'm not use to the smell like all of you.
lol

the real issue is people have a problem with the fact you're a moron, not that you don't smoke pot.
Old 12-4-2012, 07:25 PM   #79
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

EnR if they really disparage you for being a nonsmoker then you apparently have awful friends and also know a disproportionately high amount of awful people in general i'm sorry
Old 12-4-2012, 07:25 PM   #80
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
lol
I've been with people and they would ask me if it smelled like weed and I would say yes and they wouldn't notice it. My brother would come upstairs to ask if it smelled like weed in the house because he didn't notice.

Quote:
EnR if they really disparage you for being a nonsmoker then you apparently have awful friends and also know a disproportionately high amount of awful people in general i'm sorry
You should see the people that live in the town I used to live in. I'm talking 18-20 year old dudes at parties with 13-14 year old girls, all getting hammered and doing drugs. I'm not sure if it's like that everywhere, but it's only been getting worse. The majority of stoners now are kids and I'm going to assume you'll agree with me that they're the ones who make people who smoke pot look what.

Last edited by EnR; 12-4-2012 at 07:29 PM..
EnR is offline   Reply With Quote