Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #841
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1
Default Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

Alex plz, that isn't what I meant.

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #842
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Old 04-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #843
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

I thought you were supposed to step every sound you here I guess my is a lie.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #844
swordmasterz
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to swordmasterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDest View Post
time to step everything heard on 0.3x
time to move to BMS

mo' layers mo' fun

seriously i don't get 4key sometimes
Old 04-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #845
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1

4-key is simply more mechanical by nature. You are restricted to only 4 columns, so it is inevitable that files will require finesse in addition to rhythm to be able to play them.

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #846
dascookieman
FFR Player

by ur side
it was not bad but it has the same repeating rhythms over and over and they aren't that much fun to begin with. it would be a cool up-tempo file if it had a bit better variation, right now it's basically 3 long parts that are all exactly the same. the beginning part was ok for a while, but not that much fun since almost every arrow was a jump (at least it felt like that) and it went on for quite a while. then in the next part it's the same except for that there are 32nd rolls every other measure or so and this was fun at first, but also got old and repetetive. and the same thing with the last part with the minijacks, really cool at first but it goes on for a while and it gets old and annoying to play, i also don't think this part was accurately made, seemed like there were a few minijacks missed and some misplaced.

don't say anything
cool file but i'm not too sure about those mines, i think many would require memorization of the melody/rhythm to hit them, i hit it correctly automatically because i know the song from playing zanthro's file a few times back in the day. if i didn't know how it goes i think it would have annoyed me greatly and made me not wanna play it again. you can do as you like with the mines, the file is superfun for scoring anyway, the jacks are perfect in a low-bpm file like this and make it really fun while it doesn't feel cluttered at all. will likely accept after revision

measure 3 one 16th too much before the [14]-jump
measure 4 the minijacks shouldn't be both on the up-arrow since it's different sounds
measure 12 there should be a few jumpjacks in the end (baseline+percussion (which is what you're following))
measure 13&17 one more 16th should be a jump at the end
measure 18 a few trips missed imo
measure 20 trip missed on first 4th or one trip too much in the middle of the measure
measure 23 i would have done the last jacks as 4 16ths on one arrow (bassdrum). then make the 16ths jumps because the melody hits and the 4th and 8th singles
measure 26 missing vocal jumps
measure 26-39 this part is a bit messy and has some errors here and there i think, should be looked over carefully

i'll forget you but you'll never forget me (revision)
it's really cool and fun there are just a few parts that i still don't like, will accept after revision

meausre 9-15&25-27&29-31 don't think there should be minijacks here, it isn't accurate and there are already a lot of jacks in the file. the jumpjacks inbetween the sections are awesome though because it's obv 2 sounds now
measure 16&32&58 there are missing notes here, before the minijacks there is a 16th missing (see the edit i made)
measure 33&37 missing note after the first trip-4th, it's 4-arrow jacks like the rest of this section
measure 57 too much jumps

edit: sorry i'm retarded, i played beginner. all this was obviously fixed in light, the only thing that wasn't was the missing 16th in measure 33&37. this will be accepted

satori de pon
didn't like this at all. not very much fun to just hit a million 8ths and the patterns aren't that much fun either, when something other than just 8ths does happen it's not in fun patterns or rhythms. also so repetetive.

gravestoned is still an empty .sm and was last edited 2013-03-31 so you sent me the wrong file again :P

also including scintill's st alphonzo's pancake dinner and my own crack in the hourglass (checked by kommi)

Last edited by dascookieman; 04-15-2013 at 12:02 PM..
dascookieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #847
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascookieman View Post
also including scintill's st alphonzo's pancake dinner
breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #848
Dj_Ossa
SMGroove
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via Skype™ to Dj_Ossa

I'm like half done with my submission... Got stuck in one part because NieN LOVES to distort shit when it gets crowded.

EDIT: I lied more like 30% -_-

Last edited by Dj_Ossa; 04-15-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Dj_Ossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #849
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

haven't heard anything about stepping la villa strangiato so yeah I'm gonna go ahead and start working on it

hopefully I'll have it done for this!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:12 PM   #850
baq12
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
haven't heard anything about stepping la villa strangiato so yeah I'm gonna go ahead and start working on it

hopefully I'll have it done for this!
Ooooh you think we can collab on it? I would love to chart that!
baq12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #851
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

definitely !!

I'm working on the first two minutes or so, once I'm done with that I'll see if I can send to you
Old 04-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #852
baq12
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
definitely !!

I'm working on the first two minutes or so, once I'm done with that I'll see if I can send to you
Awesome! Can't Wait!
baq12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #853
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

I sent in my Missy Elliot simfile. Hope you like it. If it's accepted, I'll need to change the difficulty and remove the bg animations to videos that don't exist.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #854
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

i'm almost positive my SM is a measure behind yours or something, but i got it figured out

measure 3 one 16th too much before the [14]-jump nah it goes to the bass synth
measure 4 the minijacks shouldn't be both on the up-arrow since it's different sounds i did a rather lazy and random layering switch here. fixed it for you
measure 12 there should be a few jumpjacks in the end (baseline+percussion (which is what you're following)) i didn't want a triple minijack here tho
measure 13&17 one more 16th should be a jump at the end i disagree
measure 18 a few trips missed imo i made the guitar strums hands for you
measure 20 trip missed on first 4th or one trip too much in the middle of the measure yeah one hand too many here
measure 23 i would have done the last jacks as 4 16ths on one arrow (bassdrum). then make the 16ths jumps because the melody hits and the 4th and 8th singles alternating jumps and singles on one hand is gay as fuck to hit, but i appreciate the suggestion
measure 26 missing vocal jumps
measure 26-39 this part is a bit messy and has some errors here and there i think, should be looked over carefully any technical errors here are more than likely for flow but chances are there are some glaring ones too so i'll look at it anyways mang !!

thX for the feedback dascookieman (o:

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #855
dascookieman
FFR Player

sweet, looking forward to your revision it was a cool file for sure.

for measure 13&17, the 16th that isn't a jump has all the same sounds hitting on it as all other jumps and hands around it so for me it makes no sense that it isn't a jump as well, it wouldn't ruin flow or anything it would be easier to follow as well imo
redarging measure 23 you wouldn't have to have jumps and singles on one hand, you can just put [32][3][31][3] and then you have that last 16th left arrow to the melody after. when they're [34][34][12][12] like that i don't think it's representing the current sound well, and a 4-arrow jack at this bpm is fun

these are of course minor details, if you still don't want to change it it's fine but i feel it would be a minor improvement

Last edited by dascookieman; 04-15-2013 at 10:11 PM..
Old 04-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #856
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

sent an x-mod file

don't try to c-mod it
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #857
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascookieman View Post
gravestoned is still an empty .sm and was last edited 2013-03-31 so you sent me the wrong file again :P
... I think I may have a solution for this ONCE AND FOR ALL.

EDIT: Sad...Fucking...Panda... I HAVE TO RE-STEP IT AGAIN! D: well at least I have a fuckin' template to copy off of so I can just open two 3.9's and whip through it

Double edit: YES IT FUCKING WORKED GHNARLKGNAJGNJAKA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you

Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 04-16-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #858
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

oh lol i thought you meant a pattern like [34][4][34][4], totally misunderstood. sending revised version in just a bit

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #859
James May
FFR Player

Stepping Pepper Steak from a french rpg game huehue http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=ost&id=18 May be done with it in a bit, gonna playtest it, maybe revise it a bit more, send it to others and revise from there and then send it over here~

James May is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #860
dascookieman
FFR Player

sounds great james, love it when you do it like that so you save me some work . looking forward to it

bloody battle
it for sure is a lot better than that wip you sent me first, but it still needs some work it's not accurate in many spots especially the 32nds and 24ths that follow that whooshy sound in the beginning, there obviously are no distinct notes to follow there really but i think it can be done better to represent that sound. also was a bit inconsistent in following sounds sometimes, also there was one streams that had melody notes left out i think? (the one before the minifreezes stream). the file is really fun and i wanna accept it after revision

chaotic purple
simple but pretty cool, i felt like there were a lot of errors/inconsistencies though. the first lone 16ths in the beginning felt off-beat, the synth with minijacks a bit later didn't feel accurately done, it felt like there were bassdrums/percussion left out in a later stream, etc. but some parts of this is really cool and the file has a nice flow. some minijacks parts fit superwell and the color note theory in the end is cool. could possibly be accepted after a revision

don't say anything (revision)
accepted

i'll forget you but you'll never forget me (revision)
accepted, loving this simfile now

lose control
not bad at all. but it's pretty simple and nothing special ever happens in it really, and the mines felt a bit unnecessary. it would have been really awesome if something differently happened in the song/file, there are actually a few files in the pack that has lead vocals stepped but this one didn't climax into 24ths over 16th and color note theory sax solos like your i wanna give you devotion which is infinitely better, something else needed to happen in this file. good job it's pretty cool but not for this pack

release the music
the last long stream is really awesome and a few earlier parts were cool as well but overall it's a bit too empty and boring. i don't think negative bpm tricks works the way they should on sm 3.9x or something :S. also, files submitted that are made for x-mod don't have anything extra for that in terms of evaluation for this pack, at least 9/10 advanced keyboard players plays everything on cmod and only tries to xmod a file occasionally to mess around so while i absolutely appreciate x-mod tricks and don't discourage them at all, they won't give the file any pluspoints when it comes to getting the file accepted so to speak.

resurrected replayers (revision)
accepted

also all the revision for already included files are good and played. left a few of you messages on the mail or skype.

Last edited by dascookieman; 04-17-2013 at 09:19 AM..