Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #1241
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Brawl Friend Codes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigispackles View Post
I might get attacked for saying this but you guys haven't exactly fought every Falco player in your state. In order to really consider being in the top whatever number, you pretty much need to fight all Falco users. There are really good players who don't enter tournaments, you know. Plus, it matters on which users you fight. Some places have crappier Falcos or other characters than other places.
When talking of such things only "pro" players are considered. There might be good players who don't compete, but by not competing, they're effectively making themselves not count.

As for place, Texas is known as an area with stiff Smash Bros. competition, so being high up in Texas compared to others in Texas is a feat.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #1242
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

Jigglypuff against a diddy as capable as his should not be able to win. By beating him with a character that I have spent so little time playing with against his main is ridiculous for him to come at me with his little bullsh*t excuses.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #1243
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
13th best player, not falco. I dont need to explain myself to you. i raped you online in near lagless matches with my jigglypuff. Im exceptionally skilled in every game i play which isn't very many. You can spew as much garbage as you want but proof of my talent to being skilledin video games is me being faster and more accurate one handed in stepmania than anyone in the world has dreamed of becoming, speed run near world records on multiple nes and snes games, and the undeniable fact that i did beat you online against your best with jigglyfckingpuff. Online matches can never truly determine who is better but the fact that i did it with jigs is where you refrain from talking the **** that you do. god i hate typing on a wii
"i raped you online"

That's where your argument falls ;]

You want to play someone online that's at my level and use to button lag(something that will never go away)? I'll let you play my friend biglou. When he 3 stocks you, just know that offline I'll 3 stock you even worse :] The only reason you can beat me online is because button lag throws off timing. Fighting games are ALL ABOUT timing.

"I dont need to explain myself to you"

Go to a real tournament, so that you know that you're not as good as you tell these people. Know player-1? He's a GA diddy player that pretty much ONLY plays online and he was top 3 in last seasons Gamebattles or something around that. He comes to the offline tournaments here and gets beat by people who I can 2-3 stock easily and still hasn't won any money. Stop lying to yourself and the people =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Korny, you act like Jigglypuff is terrible, but in a capable person's hands, his aerials can be very deadly. I know you know this. Still, you can beat him online, but it being with Jigglypuff means little other than that you have at least a little skill with it.
Once jiggly puff is figured out, shes not good at all man

Last edited by l2awr; 11-29-2008 at 06:52 PM..
l2awr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #1244
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2awr View Post
Once jiggly puff is figured out, shes not good at all man
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2awr
Korny beat me as jigglypuff :'(
that's great, go away ***
Old 11-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #1245
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

I'm not going to dig up old threads where it shows who actually has the most wins online because I already know the answer to that. If you ever come to Texas, we'll play. I smoke too much pot and do too much of other things with my social life to remember or keep track of when tournaments go down. I've won every comic store tournament in garland right by dallas that i've remembered to attend which is about 3 or 4. Well known tournies? No. Did good players still make there way there? You bet your ass they did. If I'm not mistaken Hylian was at the last tournament i attended where he lost in the semi's against some MK that i managed to beat in the finals. Do you know who Hylian is? He's actually a member of this site and a VERY well known super smash brothers brawl and melee player. You talk sooooo much **** like there can't possibly be any way that other people on this site could be on your level. I definitely haven't gone out to make my name known and i definitely don't care. I don't need to go to tournaments anymore to tell you if i'm good or not at super smash brothers because i've been playing competitively since the N64. I play Thien from Oklahoma and can beat him 1/4 games as of a few months ago. His diddy is one of the best in the country without a doubt. You know all the tourny winners and talk to them on a consistent basis and you've let it get to your head that either by knowing these people or playing them in real life has given you this idea that you're some hot **** that wins tournaments in georgia. Newsflash buddy. You still live in Georgia. Not Texas, Cali, NY, or any place else where the competition is way beyond anything georgia has. All your egotripping is doing is making you look like a complete ass. But it's cool, you win tournaments in georgia and talk to pros all the time so you've got nothing to worry about.

Last edited by korny; 11-30-2008 at 11:01 AM..
Old 11-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #1246
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
that's great, go away ***
"IF you master a character he can be the best!!!11"

People like you should be watching inuyasha ;[

Don't get mad at me because you have no idea what you're talking about..LOL

Last edited by l2awr; 11-30-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Old 11-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #1247
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm not going to dig up old threads where it shows who actually has the most wins online because I already know the answer to that. If you ever come to Texas, we'll play. I smoke too much pot and do too much of other things with my social life to remember or keep track of when tournaments go down. I've won every comic store tournament in garland right by dallas that i've remembered to attend which is about 3 or 4. Well known tournies? No. Did good players still make there way there? You bet your ass they did. If I'm not mistaken Hylian was at the last tournament i attended where he lost in the semi's against some MK that i managed to beat in the finals. Do you know who Hylian is? He's actually a member of this site and a VERY well known super smash brothers brawl and melee player. You talk sooooo much **** like there can't possibly be any way that other people on this site could be on your level. I definitely haven't gone out to make my name known and i definitely don't care. I don't need to go to tournaments anymore to tell you if i'm good or not at super smash brothers because i've been playing competitively since the N64. I play Thien from Oklahoma and can beat him 1/4 games as of a few months ago. His diddy is one of the best in the country without a doubt. You know all the tourny winners and talk to them on a consistent basis and you've let it get to your head that either by knowing these people or playing them in real life has given you this idea that you're some hot **** that wins tournaments in georgia. Newsflash buddy. You still live in Georgia. Not Texas, Cali, NY, or any place else where the competition is way beyond anything georgia has. All your egotripping is doing is making you look like a complete ass. But it's cool, you win tournaments in georgia and talk to pros all the time so you've got nothing to worry about.
I know thien and hylian. I'll ask them on the boards how good you are :]

edit1: sorry for double post

edit2:

edit3:

you're all talk my friend

Last edited by l2awr; 11-30-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Old 11-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #1248
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Haha i don't care what hylian said. He was at a tournament i was at. If not my friend said that that's hylian and was mistaken since he's played a tourney where he was at and I had already said that it was a comic store tournament, not a major tournament. I def don't even play as korny when i go to tournaments. Thien however i know personally. His name is hansen lee and his brother michael lee is a good friend of mine. We've played in person and i've beaten him. I don't need to prove myself to you. But if you need some self assurance you can ask him.

Last edited by korny; 11-30-2008 at 05:57 PM..
Old 12-1-2008, 01:18 AM   #1249
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Haha i don't care what hylian said. He was at a tournament i was at. If not my friend said that that's hylian and was mistaken since he's played a tourney where he was at and I had already said that it was a comic store tournament, not a major tournament. I def don't even play as korny when i go to tournaments. Thien however i know personally. His name is hansen lee and his brother michael lee is a good friend of mine. We've played in person and i've beaten him. I don't need to prove myself to you. But if you need some self assurance you can ask him.
I have my proof ;] You can go back on your self esteem boosting trip. The screen shots were funny enough LOL
Old 12-1-2008, 01:42 AM   #1250
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2awr View Post
I have my proof ;] You can go back on your self esteem boosting trip. The screen shots were funny enough LOL
Honestly, i wanna know why you care so much about korny.
You've been ranting on about him for a good few months now... It's getting old.
Old 12-1-2008, 02:02 AM   #1251
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBrandon View Post
Honestly, i wanna know why you care so much about korny.
You've been ranting on about him for a good few months now... It's getting old.
Haven't even been on in a few months. I randomly come on here once in a while to see if anything interesting is up and I see him post something about him being the best brawler on FFR lol. I don't like people who go bragging about how they're the **** when they lack ZERO credible accomplishments. At least have something to show for the bragging.

BTW

lol @ that too

and here is your chance to go win some money with your godly brawl skills

BTW I'm getting a team together for H3. We should be up and going by next monday. If you want to get some scrims in lemme know

Last edited by l2awr; 12-1-2008 at 02:18 AM..
Old 12-1-2008, 02:47 PM   #1252
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

I've come to realize that you are a selective reader. If you had been playing close attention, you would've read that i had said I don't go by korny in tourneys and definitely not when i'm playing with friends. You asked all the wrong questions, and in turn, almost made me look like a jackass. It also seems that you've made the assumption that i thought i was way better than you. Silly you. For I never said such a thing. I've played thien, so i know what to expect from an amazing diddy player such as yourself. I know how to stall from your bananas, not get raped by glide tossing and other follow up and dash combos that diddy can pull. You look at what i do with my "smash time" persay and make your assumptions based off that. I don't really care. I play smash for fun and competitively when i have the chance. I'm capable, and know it. I'm skilled enough, and know it. That's that. If you REALLY care. Ask hansen if he remembers playing at tadeos and that i was the Game and watch player that came late wreaking like pot. He will definitely remember what you're talking about. If you REALLY care.
Old 12-7-2008, 01:08 AM   #1253
ScaryArrows..
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hmz...seems like this thread is still alive...so...

If anyone want to brawl, feel free to add me, but comment on my wall or PM me your FC as well =D

0602-6909-6877
Jono!
-Meta Knight User
ScaryArrows.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-7-2008, 02:00 AM   #1254
XxdragonhunterxX
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to XxdragonhunterxX

if i could go online with my wii, i would own u all with ike, especially link users, cuz my bro uses link and can beat 3 lvl 9 at once, and i can beat him with ike
Old 12-7-2008, 02:15 AM   #1255
Gray Fox
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gray Fox

ScaryArrows gots the idea, I would like to have a few matches with you.

I'll send ya a PM to ensure it.

edit: yeah turns out I still have my Brawl FC in my sig.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #1256
Jor-Dan_the_greatest
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jor-Dan_the_greatest Send a message via Yahoo to Jor-Dan_the_greatest

Speaking of shameless advertisement...
If you like Brawl... Come to-- *is shot*

P.S. If you want my FC... It's in my sig! And if it's not, it will be soon ;-D
Old 12-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #1257
Gray Fox
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gray Fox

What Jordan said, also I'm always happy to add new players.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #1258
FlameFalco
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hey I still wanna brawl ppl. If you add me, tell me in a pm so I can add you too. In fact I'll go on wi fi now if anyone wants a match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
this is not a democracy. there is no constitution. you have no rights.
Brawl FC:2578-2836-6030
FlameFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:50 PM   #1259
RB_Mapleleaf2102
FFR Player

Falco, you added me right? i should be online during Chrstmas break.

RB_Mapleleaf2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #1260
FlameFalco
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hmmm I don't think so... What's your brawl name Maple? I'll add you now if you give me your fc. Mine is in my sig.

P.s brawl name is Flmfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
this is not a democracy. there is no constitution. you have no rights.
Brawl FC:2578-2836-6030
FlameFalco is offline   Reply With Quote