Old 01-2-2011, 09:26 PM   #22
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2010-11 NFL Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
Finally, someone who knows almost as much about football as me
I could have a 5 hour long battle with you about how much football I know...krunky and I can sit here for hours talking about football without needing stats and just knowing it. And he knows more than me. Don't test us ;]

Oh, and I'm not a Packer fan, but I'll say Aaron Rodgers has had an amazing season and you must give him credit for it.
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 09:30 PM   #23
duddychuck@yahoo.com
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via MSN to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Yahoo to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Skype™ to duddychuck@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
I could have a 5 hour long battle with you about how much football I know...krunky and I can sit here for hours talking about football without needing stats and just knowing it. And he knows more than me. Don't test us ;]

Oh, and I'm not a Packer fan, but I'll say Aaron Rodgers has had an amazing season and you must give him credit for it.

Me too I have connections that most wont believe and I try not to brag about. But I know things that 99% of the public don't know so ha!
Old 01-2-2011, 09:59 PM   #24
ghost-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
and i really hope there arent any packers fans here because i hate u all
oh well shucks
ghost- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 10:03 PM   #25
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm gonna say it's Steelers and Saints in the super bowl. Only because every team I hate so much wins the super bowl as of the past 2 years. That and I'm intentionally getting the super bowl wrong just because everything I pick is wrong. XD
Old 01-2-2011, 10:07 PM   #26
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
I'm gonna say it's Steelers and Saints in the super bowl. Only because every team I hate so much wins the super bowl as of the past 2 years. That and I'm intentionally getting the super bowl wrong just because everything I pick is wrong. XD
That would be a great game cause I am a Steelers fan.
Old 01-2-2011, 10:18 PM   #27
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

This is what the last play of the NFC championship will be. Packers vs. Saints.

And then Packers will lose the super bowl because Greg Jennings will be sidelined with a broken leg
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut

Last edited by Aldentron; 01-2-2011 at 10:25 PM..
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:02 PM   #28
T-Force
Your world ends with you

New Orleans and Indy!
Indy because Dad loves his Colts, and the Saints because Drew Brees is a sexy mother who wins me fantasy football games.
Hopefully we'll get a rematch of last year. XD
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:13 PM   #29
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

I kind of doubt we'll see the Saints in it again this year. Plus, I'm one of the skeptics that says "last year's super bowl was rigged to get New Orleans more publicity which equals more money after Katrina". Especially since they lost to Tampa Bay earlier and the Ravens two weeks ago. I mean, come on. If you're a good team that's super bowl worthy, beat the damn Ravens XD Altanta and New England did! I expect to see them in the super bowl. But biased picks: Ravens and Bears <3
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:14 PM   #30
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Duddy = lol i could definitely give you a long battle for your money. Considering sports is something I'm eyeing for to be a statistician with. I can go all the way back to the start of football before any certain person would know. I could tell you so much lol As for your connections lol You'd be surprised to know who I knew xD and who I have met and talked to before
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:20 PM   #31
duddychuck@yahoo.com
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via MSN to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Yahoo to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Skype™ to duddychuck@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Duddy = lol i could definitely give you a long battle for your money. Considering sports is something I'm eyeing for to be a statistician with. I can go all the way back to the start of football before any certain person would know. I could tell you so much lol As for your connections lol You'd be surprised to know who I knew xD and who I have met and talked to before
In the bold goes for me as well hahah. I don't know if theres a way to see who knows more, but I definitely know a lot more than the average football fan, and I'm sure you do too
Old 01-2-2011, 11:33 PM   #32
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
In the bold goes for me as well hahah. I don't know if theres a way to see who knows more, but I definitely know a lot more than the average football fan, and I'm sure you do too
hey dont count me out either. I may not know everything there ever was, but I know enough about most teams' history. And ive got at least the last 20 years lol. BTW, I am the biggest Packers fan anyone will ever meet in there life. I think they can make it (of course Im biased) but Im also prepared to jump on another teams bandwagon so:

Ideally: Packers beat out the Patriots, for the second time in Super Bowl history so I get to laugh at everybody in my home region.

Realistically: Atlanta over the New York Jets
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:51 PM   #33
ghost-
Banned

packs gonna have a tough game against the eagles, can't wait to see them win! (i hope)
ghost- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:52 PM   #34
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Super Bowl is going to be Kansas City vs Seattle. :P
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2011, 11:55 PM   #35
bballa48
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

While the Saints SHOULD march into Seattle and absolutely obliterate the Seahawks, I can totally see Seattle pulling the upset off. That stadium is ridiculously loud and if they can get some cooperation from some nasty weather, it is feasible.

Which begs the obvious question that I am sure you already have thought about... why the hell should Seattle host this game? What a travesty.
Old 01-3-2011, 01:26 AM   #36
Suicidalfatman
Claws are better to FFR
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Suicidalfatman

I say Bears vs Packers in Super bowl xD

Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th
Suicidalfatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2011, 01:30 AM   #37
duddychuck@yahoo.com
Retired
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidalfatman View Post
I say Bears vs Packers in Super bowl xD
Not possible
Old 01-3-2011, 01:52 AM   #38
Vato_break
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Vato_break Send a message via MSN to Vato_break Send a message via Skype™ to Vato_break

Lets go philly!!!
Old 01-3-2011, 02:15 AM   #39
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

Going into this season, I didn't think my Eagles would win more than seven games. I'm so ecstatic that they even made the playoffs that I don't care in the slightest how they do.

I think Philly will win a close one against Green Bay with the help of some Michael Vick magic. New Orleans will obliterate Seattle. I then think the Bears will handily defeat the Eagles and New Orleans will obliterate Atlanta. Atlanta had a piss-easy schedule. They were killed by the Eagles this season. They're not that good. I give New Orleans the nod over the Bears due to playoff experience. I don't trust Jay Cutler.

In the AFC, Kansas City will take a rare loss at home at the hands of Baltimore. I don't think Sanchez has what it takes yet. The Jets defense will keep them in the game but Peyton will eventually pick them apart and Sanchez is bound to throw at least a pick or two. I like Pittsburgh over Baltimore in another classic showdown between those two teams and New England over Indy. Indy's defense just has no shot against New England's offense. They way New England is playing, I take them over Pittsburgh in the AFC championship and over New Orleans in the Super Bowl. Right now they just look unstoppable. I hate them, but what can you do, they find ways to win games.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2011, 04:11 AM   #40
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Shayne, realistically you say Atlanta over the Jets?

Um, you are forgetting one little tiny thing, New England is friggin WRECKING right now? Do you really think that any time at this point is going to win against them?

REALISTICALLY the super bowl should consist of either Atlanta/New Orleans vs New England.

And honestly, I think it will be the same again. The only teams that pose a threat to be in the Super Bowl are as such:

Eagles = Vick/DeSean/McCoy - A huge triple threat that is, recently, destroying it up. These three are really the basis of the offense of the Eagles and would definitely do well in the upcoming playoff games.

Green Bay = Aaron Rodgers is back. That's it really. When he plays, he plays to win. He is a QB that you should keep an eye out for in upcoming seasons, he will, in my opinion, definitely fill the role Brett Favre did when he was there. Amazing.

Pittsburgh = Roethlis****ter. Sorry, but I am completely against this tard muffin. Regardless, though, what I say, when he plays, he plays and wins really good. He has shown his resilience towards injuries, and has showed us what he wants and what he will do to get it. This team poses a minor threat, because Pittsburgh is not really a go get em offense like they used to be. They don't put up "big" numbers. In the Playoffs, you'll need that against the Patriots.

AND the team I feel will pull off another biggest upset in the Playoffs :

Baltimore = Remember the 2000 super bowl when they WRECKED the New York Giants? Remember how they were THE LAST SEEDED TEAM in the playoffs then? Watch out here guys, it just might happen again. They play Kansas City first round, and KC does NOT have the guns and army that the Ravens have. SHOULD BE and easy win and the winner of that game goes on to play the Patriots.

^^^^^^^
This team is the only team in the AFC that poses a threat to the Patriots, in my opinion.

My prediction = Biggest upset this season Ravens vs Falcons in Super Bowl

2nd prediction = New Orleans vs New England in Super Bowl
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote