Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 01-4-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default TWG CLXXV Host Voting Thread

OwO
What's this, howst vwoting thwead!?

Welcome all to the first TWG voting thread of 2018!

What will be in store this year for us? Who knows, but just go with your heart and VOTE!

---

XIZ

TWG Danganropa

Day: 72 -> 48 -> 24
Night: 24 hours
Out Of Thread Talk: OFF
Instalynch: ON
Phantom: ON
Game Type: Anonymous
Deck: Danganropa characters
[Inspired by c9++ mechanics]

To sign up, please send me a private message.
Any posts in thread will not count.

Role PM's:

(Expecting 13 players. 17 would be ideal though. Will be balanced upon game start, players will know EXACTLY what roles are in the game by day start.

Town: You are vanilla town, your vote is your power. You win when all threats are removed from town.

Cop: You are a cop. During the night, you can check the alignment of a player of your choice. It will come back as Anti-Town or Town. You win when all threats are removed from town.
Nerfed Doctor: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to save. Your target will be immune to any attacks. You may not choose the same target twice in a row. You win when all threats are removed from town.
Vigilante: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to be killed. You win when all threats are removed from town.
Blocker: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to be blocked. You win when all threats are removed from town.
Deal Breaker: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to prevent an Acquisition. This has no effect on anyone else in the game besides the Acquisitioner. You win when all threats are removed from town.

Wolf: You are a vanilla wolf. You win when you receive majority over town. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Godfather: You are the godfather. You are immune to cop checks. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Roleblocker: You are the roleblocker. During the night, you can choose a player to prevent any action from being executed on that player. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other player in your private chat carefully.

Acquisitioner: You are the 3rd party Acquisitioner. During the night, you choose a person to take over, stealing their account and identity. This can be done to any player in the game, including wolves. Your previous account gets flipped in return. You win when you are the last one standing or achieve majority.

Gimmicks:

- It is killable to claim your name or make your identity known in any way, shape or form.
- Screenshots of writing (Carlos lol) are not allowed. Brilliant, but not allowed.
- Use your best judgement.
- Due to the possibility of the Acquisitioner infiltrating the wolves, the wolf chat will be in quick-topic. The wolves will know who their partners are only in PM. Posting names/roles in quick-topic is heavily discouraged. This is done to prevent the Acquisitioner from knowing who the wolf team is in case of infiltration.

- Medic can not save acquisition targets.

Power Role Hierarchy:

Medic
Acquisitioner
Wolf Kill

Ex 1: If both the Acquisitioner and the wolves target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

Ex 2: If both the Acquisitioner and the wolves target the same player WHILE there is a medic save, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 3: If both the Acquisitioner and the Blocker target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 4: If both the Acquisitioner and the Medic target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 5: If both the Acquisitioner and the Vigilante target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

---

BLINDREPER1179

The Resident Evil Game

17 player set up
4 Umbrella Employees
12 S.T.A.R.S. Members
1 "The Organization"

Day start
OOTC off except for wolfs and masons NIGHT chat
72 hour D0, 48 hour Day phases afterwards
24 hour night phases
Phantoms off
Instalynch/no lynch on
Night talk off

Umbrella Corporation
1. Albert Wesker- When checked, you give back S.T.A.R.S alignment. You cannot make the night kill unless you are the last remaining employee. You have a 1-shot kill dodge in the night, and used automatically when targeted for death.*

2. Hunk- You must make the night kill while you are alive, however it is untrackable. It is NOT unblockable though.

3. William Birkin- You are a man of science. Once every other night, you may infect another player with the T-virus. After being infected for TWO DAY PHASES, when they are lynched, they "eat" the last voter killing them as well. You cannot kill and infect in the same night, even as the last alive. The infected do not know they are infected.

4. Red Queen- You are a force that is uncontended. You manipulate with such ease. In the night, you may select a player, and convince them to cease any actions they may be performing, "Blocking" their role.*
S.T.A.R.S.

1. Jill Valentine- You are great at knowing someones end game despite what they may say. During the night, you may listen in on another player. You will find out if they are S.T.A.R.S. or not S.T.A.R.S.

2. Leon Kennedy- The hero in shining armor, you protect others around you. During the night, you may hide another player so they cannot be targeted by other actions or make actions themselves.

3. Chris Redfield- A man on a mission, nothing slows you down. During the night, you may interrogate another player, thus them telling you what their action was in the same night.*
ie: Hunk "player A" "kills" leon "player B" would NOT happen as it is untrackable. Instead you would receive; Hunk "player A" did nothing in the night.
Leon "player A" "blocks" Red Queen "player B" would happen.

4. Claire Redfield- A woman with one objective, finding your brother, nothing stands in your way. During the night, you may shoot another player. If you shoot Chris Redfield, you cannot live with such a mistake, and kill yourself as well.*

5./6. Rebbeca Chambers/Billy Coen- You are a mason team, and will be able to trust one another. CHAT ONLY DURING THE NIGHT.

"The Organization"

1. Ada Wong- You care about no one but yourself, killing anyone who stands in your way. During the pregame phase, you may either choose 1-shot bulletproof, or untraceable, seer as S.T.A.R.S.. During the night phases, you may kill another player.

---

INDHEART

Town
1 Gunsmith - At night, can give a gun (vigilante shot) to someone. The gun can be used at night. Can't give the same person a gun two nights in a row and can't give themself a gun.
1 Doctor - At night, can protect one person. Can't protect the same person two nights in a row and can't self-protect.
8 Vanilla Town

Wolves
1 Revoker - During the day, can target someone to destroy any guns they're holding. If a gun was destroyed this way, its holder will learn this at the end of the day.
2 Vanilla Wolves

Night start (full night with all actions)
48-hour day phases and 24-hour night phases
SoD/EoD: 10:00pm server time

No-lynch/wolfkill: ON, but can't do twice in a row
Cardflips: ON (full role+color flips)
KitB: ON
Phantoms: OFF
Insta: ON

OoTC: ON
Nighttalk: ON

PR actions will not be randed if not submitted.
I'll take your night actions any way you can get 'em to me.
Full role PMs will appear in the OP of the game thread.

---

THE SUN FAN

C9++ with the following minor balance changes:

wolfchat and masonchat (if present) is 24/7 and allows pregame discussion

replace doctor with angel: a saving role that saves a person one night later than their action is used. They may use their ability during the pregame phase to protect someone on n1.

The Role PM will read as such (if present):

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Angel.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill on the following night such that if you use your ability on someone N1, they will be protected on N2. You may use your ability during the pregame phase to protect a player on N1.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

OR

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Angel.

Abilities:

Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill such that if you use your ability on someone N1, they will be protected on N2. You may use your ability during the pregame phase to protect a player on N1.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Modify letters such that:

1-50 = T
51-60 = C (Cop)
61-70 = D (Angel)
71-80 = V (Vigilante)
81-90 = M (Mason)
91-100 = B (Blocker)

Serial Killer is always 1-shot Bulletproof unless there is a full cop present (at least 2 Cs), in which case they are Investigation Immune.

All balance changes are negotiable except permanent wolfchat/masonchat (if present). If you want something different, let me know in host voting.

Game theme will be every country in the world except France, and will by hosted on the account TWG France. The players will all have an equal chance of being flavored as any other country that has full and normal representation in the United Nations (this will be determined before the game is rolled and is claimable as well as fake-claimable).

---

ROUNDBOX and MELLONXCOLLIE

Hosted by: TWG Jeff Probst (roundbox+raeko hydra)

48/24 Phases
OOTC: ON
Night Talk: ON
Voting: PM ONLY
KITB: ON
Players: 12, 15, 18, …
Considering adapting for live TWG: interest…?

Survivor Superfans - These Survivor players have a true love for the game. Their desire is simply to outwit, outplay and outlast their competitors and prove themselves. Their objective is to preserve the integrity of the game by voting off the Saboteurs and survive to be the sole survivor.

Survivor Saboteurs - These Survivor players are vying for fame and fortune, and do not have the deep respect for the game needed to be a true superfan. These players will create fake storylines for reality TV, create fake drama for the cameras, and do not allow the heart of the game of survivor to shine. Their goal is to win the million dollars and become the sole survivor.

Each day phase, players will compete in challenges in the form of riddles. There will be two challenges per day phase: one for reward, and one for immunity.

The reward challenge will involve solving a riddle or puzzle. The first player to correctly PM the answer to the host will receive a reward. This reward will be an advantage in the form of a one-shot power. The player who wins the reward challenge must use that power during the day or following night phase.

The immunity challenge will also involve solving some sort of puzzle. The first player to correctly solve this puzzle and PM the answer to the host will receive immunity, and can not be voted for during that day phase. The player who wins immunity will be announced in the thread immediately. If no players have solved the puzzle by the end of the day phase, no one will receive immunity for that phase.

Survivor TWG Quick Tips
-Voting is hidden! If you would like to submit a vote, you must do so by PMing TWG Jeff Probst with your voting candidate.
-DO NOT post any votes in thread. They will not be counted. Discussing votes is permitted, just don’t use [twgv] tags in the thread expecting to cast a vote.
-Once EOD has been declared, a 10 minute NO POSTING phase will be called as votes are counted and read one-by-one. All submitted votes will be randomized, so their reading order is completely random.
-If an insta is reached before all votes are read, the rest of the votes will be thrown away
-The starting tribe you are on is not public information, but has no disadvantage if other people know what tribe you’re on.
-The rewards, immunity challenges, and the immunity idol are up for grabs for everyone. Who you’re willing to coordinate your searches with are up to you, but just know that all of the Saboteurs will always be working together to solve them first!

Hidden Immunity Idol
Within the confines of this game, a Hidden Immunity Idol lies dormant. The Hidden Immunity Idol will be difficult to track down, but once found, can grant you complete voting immunity for a single voting phase. After that, the Idol is gone for the rest of the game.
Where is the idol? Good question! It’s not an easy find, but there will be hints dropped to it as the game goes in if someone hasn’t found it. Maybe you can find it right now and everything you need to know is in the opening post? Who knows!

[INSERT TALLY HERE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 01-4-2018 at 02:53 PM..
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 01:21 PM   #2
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Default Re: TWG CLXXV Host Voting Thread

As a word of note, this game shall not start before the next turbo!

Also as a word of note, if anyone still wishes to provide a game, let me know and I'll scoot you up in the OP no problem.

LOOKING AT YOU, V

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 01-4-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

xiz x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 02:47 PM   #4
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

You better hold the phone on your votes because there's another game coming in!!
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 02:52 PM   #5
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Added!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 01-4-2018, 02:53 PM   #6
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
You better hold the phone on your votes because there's another game coming in!!
it's telling me to dial a number or hang up, now what?

e: Nameless Baboozle is a pretty nice name, i might take that

Last edited by inDheart; 01-4-2018 at 02:56 PM..
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 03:02 PM   #7
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

dangit i was hoping i'd have my game finished oh well

rndbox & raeko x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 03:16 PM   #8
the sun fan
FFR Player

I really, really want to play in the survivor game, but if its run right now, I wouldn't be able to

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 03:19 PM   #9
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

blindreper X3

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 03:41 PM   #10
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

soonfan x3
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 03:55 PM   #11
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

ba na na split over here

xiz x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 04:11 PM   #12
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

holy shit the R&R x3 looks amazing

Last edited by Xiz; 01-4-2018 at 04:11 PM..
Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 05:08 PM   #13
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
ba na na split over here

xiz x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
holy shit the R&R x3 looks amazing
lol
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 05:37 PM   #14
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

xiz x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 05:59 PM   #15
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

R&R x3
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 06:36 PM   #16
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

it would be a sad, terrible crime if sunfan was unable to play in our game
however this does not mean survivor cannot have multiple seasons :thinking:
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 06:47 PM   #17
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
it would be a sad, terrible crime if sunfan was unable to play in our game
however this does not mean survivor cannot have multiple seasons :thinking:
i'll play i'll play

I'll be the next Boston Rob you won't be able to get rid of me.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 07:05 PM   #18
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

xiz x3
Old 01-5-2018, 01:29 PM   #19
Celirra
FFR Player