O hi.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:27 AM   #84
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

this game is too much for me why did i sign up
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:29 AM   #85
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

hello
i'm done caring about stuff time to blow out some mothafuckas
Old 01-25-2017, 12:35 AM   #86
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
my question is...is it better to keep those continuously randomized for now instead of individually picking your own allegiances? let's get some brain power in here please
What do you mean? If someone is about to be lynched, one of the last things they should post is their ally/advisory list over the game. That should be common knowledge.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:38 AM   #87
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
based on voting structure and how the roles work, even if guardian/jail uses power, wolves can also still fucking guess from the list of players that vote who is human and change their kill anyway right if sabo still alive? please someone challenge me on this methodology before i say public who is green & if it's a bad idea for mass role reveal
Jail > sabo though. I dunno if it's because I'm tired or what because I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:41 AM   #88
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
c) chaos wolf power doesn't work cuz it only targets adversaries, and rule 1a. states wolves kill allies only until a wolf is dead
or dumb luck happened
you never know........
Old 01-25-2017, 12:44 AM   #89
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
The way I see it, we have two choices this phase:

1. Most likely the better option. We lynch V (guaranteed wolf considering he said lito was vanilla green and lito is the cc). The benefits of this are that we definitely hit a wolf today, and we answer the question of inD's alignment.
This way this works is this: We lynch V. When he flips wolf, nobody puts Lito as Ally or Adversary. If Lito dies anyways, then we know inD was a wolf and that wolves can target directly(2wolves dead).
Or, if V flips wolf(non-gray) and Lito doesn't die, inD was the vigi and Lito comes back with a check tomorrow.

The cons of that choice are that we will probably lose our seer.

2. The other, potentially worse but potentially better option. We nolynch. Everyone places V as their ally, and a random non-Lito person as their adversary. PRs that target Allies send in no action. If V dies, inD was vigi. If Lito dies, we're dealing with a Sabotage Wolf. If anyone other than those two dies, inD was a wolf. In any case, if V doesn't die then we lynch him tomorrow with the certainty that inD was a wolf and whether or not we're dealing with a Sabotage Wolf.

Thoughts? 1 is relatively obvious, but 2 is an interesting alternative.

Too early to decide yet. I don't believe either of you atm. But at least you are talking and thinking. Your plan 2 probably wont work because you are putting too much faith into people D1. It's bound to go wrong.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:45 AM   #90
Xiz
TWG Chaos

fuck I forgot to do a theme this game

Old 01-25-2017, 12:47 AM   #91
lurker
ur worst nitemare

lito already beat you to a theme and that theme is spamming
Old 01-25-2017, 12:51 AM   #92
lurker
ur worst nitemare

so you're telling me lito spent the entire night phase metagaming, forgot to take one of the wolf PRs into account, then immediately denied it could be a problem the minute someone pointed it out while suggesting a situation where that PR could pick off a town PR for free
Old 01-25-2017, 01:02 AM   #93
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

Well shit, folks. Looks like we have a good old fashioned double role claim up in this bitch.

Now, I may have been out of the game for the past few years but, I see no reason to change the age old plan of lynching both players starting with the initial claimant. Applying basic logic skills to the play, there is no reason for a wolf to counterclaim a human, even to take out a strong power role. This would have to be an extraordinarily ballsy play by wolf lito to trade 1:1 for a PR, so it's extremely unlikely that he is a wolf. However, should V not flip favourably, we will also need to lynch lito tomorrow.

V
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #94
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

uh yeah i have a laptop next to my bed and write shit down and lie about not actually going to sleep because i actually put thought into my game instead of random fucking diction analysis

anyway i lied and didn't go to bed and kept writing but i'll post it now because i really should sleep and i don't want these thoughts in my head and would rather want ppl to see if my line of thinking is wrong and also xiz will reply to what u wrote tmr morn

Quote:

'v could be mw and flip green'

haahaha fuck me my statement eaerlier just made me realize there's cardflip on day phase too. if V turns up green he could be MW and i could die next day phase lul

but if i survive next night, i can use power on adversary of a person...would it make sense for everyone to post who their adversary is tonight? or if i surivive, do i ask the person i seered then to tell me who their adversary was? what if they are lying to me? i should only use power on someone i can trust then right? that i'm 'reading town' or whatever? fuck me stupid game gnite

it's impossible for V to be the freeze wolf because if the claim backfires he's the 'guardian' or the 'seer' and he can't be guardian because he claimed to have read me. so being a 'seer' is most likely...but i'm the seer how unfortunate. _____ is green. CONFIRMED. after _____ confirms that we can confirm my statement...but we could also be two wolves trynaa play the system??? what a fucking what if but nah _____ is green

could v be chaos/freeze wolf and be grey????

if v is green i'm ok with that cuz he ain't human. nig would be MW.

thought:
if one of my wolf partners accidentally got killed n1 i would make that risk. if someone tried to seer me, aka someone made me their ally/adversary publicly (mml) , seer would think 'imma seer that person because i wanna confirm alec...well their color would be green. and that's also assuming that the MW (alec) thinks that the seer used their power n1 but maybe the seer is lazy (me) and forgot to even pick allegiences let alone a seer...and it was all in their master plan because they were gonna check the allegiance night 2!!!

oh shit i just realized if V somehow fuckin survives this phase and i'm still alive too end of night imma seer the fuck outta him

yea that's prob not gonna happen

anyway moving fwd to other phases...what would wolves do? well probably use sabo power 1st if it's still alive, then use freeze wolf power on lar because he publicly state who his ally was...oh wait that was V LMAO gg

my random d1 confirmed green super is _____. i was debating whether or not to make it public as of now, because of the loophole meno found earlier, but consider the human PRs:

1x Adept Guardian - Protects the Ally of the player they target. If they skip a night of using their power, their next power usage will protect both target's Ally and target's Ally's Ally. Bulletproof to Vigi. Cardflips grey.
1x Jailkeeper - May jail either the Ally or the Adversary of their target, negating their allegiance PM, preventing death, and roleblocking them. Bulletproof to Vigi.

but it only works to the benefit of the humans given what's apparent in the thread activity thus far:

_______ is green, nd is an inactive mofo. V, and whomever else wants to fake the role, will claim that their own quiet player is 'human.' BUT, if V claims that person that the 'green', not even chaos wolf can use power on that person because chaos wolf can't make that person green, greybat best. so if V and I survive, it's best to kill ____ and whomever V claims first: if whomever V says is human is NOT green they're fucked.

but what if alec flips grey? and whomever he claims flips green (MW)?

not fuckin happening. this is a situation that doesn't make sense because MW would be the best role to come out into thread as a wolf. unless they thought this far already???

what if it does happen????

let's consider the hypothetical discussion between wolves cuz it's what i would say:

'ok imma make a read on lito and claim he's green. he seems green from his post right?' 'there's a possible 7-8 players that could be green, let's take the chance. besides what's the chances that lito is vigi or pink or grey?'

(assuming no pink/janitor) 'if i claim lito is green, but he's actually guardian, it's okay cuz we can claim a wolf power was used. if i claim lito is green but he's actually vigi...that would be bad on him because outing himself as vigi is REALLY bad.'

(assuming vigi died) if i claim lito is green the only risk is pink/grey. if grey then guardian...repeat above

'the only really bad possibility is if in the IMPOSSIBLE event that lito is seer, in which case it'll go down to a fight'(honestly don't think they thought this far sorry)

(i honestly don't think they considered this situation, they instaed considered this situation and risked it because their sabo/2x died):

'yea having our 2x/sabo wolf die is rly bad, we should make this play. and V should be the one to do it because he'll flip green AND is human-aligned if seer saves power. that's a bullet-proof plan.'

OR

'yea having our 2x/sabo wolf die is rly bad, we should make this play. and V should be the one to do it because he'll flip grey and [MW] will flip green and is human-aligned if seer saves power,if it goes heads-up in the next few phases maening we can absolutely win . that's an blast-shelter grade proof plan.'

'ok so V comes out and says he green-read lito. what about the real seer?'
'well how about this: let's just fight it out. if V comes out and he's freeze-wolf and dies during EOD, we can say 'see we told u alec is grey seer' and then kill the real seer next phase, even if they flip grey.

(do you think they thought about the seer power of random flipping a green?)
'okay so what about the random d1 flip of seer?' 'yeah. that's the MW in our group.' 'ahhh brilliant! covers everything even if 4 players die. that's 4 dead players + 2 guaranteed for each night phase that passed with sabo power and possibly 2 more as a random chance. yea these are great odds.'

HAHA JUST KIDDING YOU FUCKED UP ALEC & FRIENDS AWOO NIG HEIL TRUMP

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:09 AM   #95
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Quote:
We lynch V (guaranteed wolf considering he said lito was vanilla green and lito is the cc).
you're assuming neither of them is pulling the turbo strat of fakeclaiming seer as a green
this seems like a bad assumption to make even though that strat sucks here

Quote:
When he flips wolf, nobody puts Lito as Ally or Adversary. If Lito dies anyways, then we know inD was a wolf and that wolves can target directly(2wolves dead).
lito can die without indheart being a wolf if sabo didn't use their power on n1
if you compensate for your gap in logic by assuming sabo used their power on n1 then it is incredibly unlikely that indh is a wolf
Old 01-25-2017, 01:12 AM   #96
lurker
ur worst nitemare

that is, of course, if there is a sabo
if there isn't one well fuck me
Old 01-25-2017, 01:31 AM   #97
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

What if I ask vigilant to come out in the thread if they're still alive? How could wolves fuck that up?

To verify a red wolf was killed. If vigilant died and Wolf comes out and lies that would be bad right? But if vigilant is still alive would would good and confirm red kill but high risk gamble. But that means wolf that comes and and lies....dies too. Good risk play? Need thoughts

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:37 AM   #98
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

lmao the strategy when there is a night zero peek is to peek someone and wait to see if the wolves try to act on it, if the wolves act on someones peek, the person they peek is cleared i cannot believe this blew up like this since it was innocuous
Old 01-25-2017, 01:37 AM   #99
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

if multiple people peek someone, the person is then "seer hunt cleared" since the wolves are always trying to kill the seer
Old 01-25-2017, 01:39 AM   #100
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

this strategy is so common it has the acronym SHC, because the wolves are usually on a seer hunt in games with a seer hunt